SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:48 am

“I’m never one to look too far into the future,” he says. “I’d like to just take things one step at a time." - Richie Source

“You never know where you are going to end up. I am the type of person who goes with the flow and sees what happens. I don’t have any short-term goals, I am just enjoying life.” - Olena Source
- so they do have something in common Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 36 3806527698

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:14 am

This show is killing my time management sneakyl however I have just rewatched "Richies extended interview" on this forum (s/caps no discussion) as thought I would share incase no one noticed: We see Richie talking about what he is looking for in a girl and then that he is looking for some that compliments his life..perfect match and the first person we see is Olena, then Alex, then Olena again, then Rachael, then Rachael drawing in the sand...then goes on about adventure etc. where more girls are shown.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that video is impressive. Well done.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:20 am

Article from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and why we love Olena....I concede completely on the camping now

A Case For Being Yourself on a Date

Perhaps it's the increase in physical challenges on this season of The Bachelor, but the women (*cough* Rachael and Alex) seem to be more competitive than ever. On the final five's camping trip, everything became a competition in who can be the most enthusiastic. From who got the front seat, to unpacking and setting up camp, the women tried to prove they were the most into it — there was even competition over who got the best sleep, despite the fact Richie looked like he slept the worst!

Here's the thing: I'm all for sharing interests with your SO and being enthusiastic about their hobbies, but not at the cost of voiding your own personality. I'm sure that Nikki has experience pitching a tent, Alex can carry a lot of camping equipment and Rachel can chop firewood — but I refuse to believe they would live and die for it the way they make out. After all, Richie isn't looking for a camping buddy, removalist or handy woman, he's looking for a partner. Someone he can learn from, who challenges him and makes him a better man. The exception to the scenario, was Olena.

Olena was a little wary of bugs at the camping ground, needed help putting up her tent and was hopeless at billycart racing — which totally makes sense, because adult women don't tend to spend a lot of time in billycarts. Olena kept a smile on her face and laughed at her lack of outdoor prowess, and as a result, Richie learnt a lot more about Olena than he did about the others. He learnt that they had different childhoods, she's a total city girl, she can laugh at herself, she's a good sport as well as comfortable and confident in who she is — and they could have a lot of fun teaching her to camp. Apart from who'd be an ally on Survivor, Richie learnt almost nothing about the other women. Despite not trying to prove herself as a candidate for the women's world champion in downhill billycart racing, you'll have noticed Olena didn't get any less attention from Richie.

Compatibility is all well and good, but to fall in love with someone, you need to know who they are. And that means being yourself on dates. There's no point going on a date and agreeing with everything your potential mate says, pretending to have all the same interests unless you plan to carry on like that for the rest of your life. This takes courage and confidence but it's the difference between winning a guy over and being in a relationship. She might be young, but on The Bachelor, it looks like Olena is the only one that gets it.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:54 am

romance realist wrote:Article from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and why we love Olena....I concede completely on the camping now

A Case For Being Yourself on a Date

Perhaps it's the increase in physical challenges on this season of The Bachelor, but the women (*cough* Rachael and Alex) seem to be more competitive than ever. On the final five's camping trip, everything became a competition in who can be the most enthusiastic. From who got the front seat, to unpacking and setting up camp, the women tried to prove they were the most into it — there was even competition over who got the best sleep, despite the fact Richie looked like he slept the worst!

Here's the thing: I'm all for sharing interests with your SO and being enthusiastic about their hobbies, but not at the cost of voiding your own personality. I'm sure that Nikki has experience pitching a tent, Alex can carry a lot of camping equipment and Rachel can chop firewood — but I refuse to believe they would live and die for it the way they make out. After all, Richie isn't looking for a camping buddy, removalist or handy woman, he's looking for a partner. Someone he can learn from, who challenges him and makes him a better man. The exception to the scenario, was Olena.

Olena was a little wary of bugs at the camping ground, needed help putting up her tent and was hopeless at billycart racing — which totally makes sense, because adult women don't tend to spend a lot of time in billycarts. Olena kept a smile on her face and laughed at her lack of outdoor prowess, and as a result, Richie learnt a lot more about Olena than he did about the others. He learnt that they had different childhoods, she's a total city girl, she can laugh at herself, she's a good sport as well as comfortable and confident in who she is — and they could have a lot of fun teaching her to camp. Apart from who'd be an ally on Survivor, Richie learnt almost nothing about the other women. Despite not trying to prove herself as a candidate for the women's world champion in downhill billycart racing, you'll have noticed Olena didn't get any less attention from Richie.

Compatibility is all well and good, but to fall in love with someone, you need to know who they are. And that means being yourself on dates. There's no point going on a date and agreeing with everything your potential mate says, pretending to have all the same interests unless you plan to carry on like that for the rest of your life. This takes courage and confidence but it's the difference between winning a guy over and being in a relationship. She might be young, but on The Bachelor, it looks like Olena is the only one that gets it.

what a bloody fantastic article. And every word is true. i don't know her but Im so proud of this young woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:07 am

Olena's sound bites in her »ITMs« during her time with Richie, placed only for the story-telling purpose while filmed at any time during the process, since it doesn't belong to the same sound-sequence:
2nd SD:
»I will do my best to let those guards down but it's just hard 'coz I've never done it before.«
Private time at CP:
»If I don't open up I could be going home.«
SQT:
»Do I just open my feelings up and just give (them) a best go or do I stand back and watch everyone else have a relationship with him...?«
HTD:
»One thing Richie should know about my dad is« (although it has the same tune as the other sequence when she says »I'm just s***ing bricks«)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:22 pm

natik wrote:Ok guys here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fan video. Hope I didn`t promised to much. I´ll gave it my soul and heart that`s for sure. Enjoy!

BTW If you like to share it on FB or Twitter or wherever be my guest. Maybe some viewers are going to overthink the edit by watching it. Just one thing please give me credit by my YT name it`s Natik84! Thanks a lot!

Such a wonderful job...Thanks so much. I noticed something on here that I've not seen Richie do with any of the others. When they were kissing and she had her hand on his face. He reached up and held her hand... So sweet!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Everyone, it's lovely to read you ... there's so much to say about this possible couple, but I think only time will tell ... but I do see fire ... I see chemistry ... attraction ... and connection too. I don't know Richie, I don't know Olena, but from their words ... I can understand their compatibility ... and from their eyes I can read their interest for each other.
The intrigue, the curiosity, the fascination, the frustration, the fear, the surprise and amusement ... that comes with being in love.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Well, quite a few articles to browse through. More than meet the eye Olena is a fiery one. She won't back down and sticks to her principles. Regardless of how this ends she has shown that she's doing just fine

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:20 pm

happygolucky wrote:Everyone, it's lovely to read you ... there's so much to say about this possible couple, but I think only time will tell ... but I do see fire ... I see chemistry ... attraction ... and connection too. I don't know Richie, I don't know Olena, but from their words ... I can understand their compatibility ... and from their eyes I can read their interest for each other.
The intrigue, the curiosity, the fascination, the frustration, the fear, the surprise and amusement ... that comes with being in love.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] damn girl, get out of my head giggling you've written my thoughts. I've paid attention to how they interact without sound and they're both very animated and into their conversations. They have talked about everything they expect from being in a relationship.

I believe Olena about opening up from the first date. When they were in the pool and Richie asked "Is it because they (boyfriends ??) couldn't travel with you?) then and there, I knew she told him about her travels and adventure. She most likely told him she's a model as well i.e. red dress and mini runway with his whistle.

I think that part of the struggle and why she might have been labeled "mysterious"
is because unlike the others she kept her emotions to herself. Bubbles was not in the bubble! That was the producers frustration not hers and maybe not Richie's.

I don't know the reason for Olena to sign with Chadwick, but she's networking and I say werk, werk, werk Hugesmile
I don't know the reason for Richie possibly working in Orange but it's interesting
And based on what Richie wants... (Not what is projected as what is best for him) but what he says he's looking for and wants to do who will it be

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you so much! It means a lot to me! cloud nine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gosh I love your posts! You basically voicing my thoughts about that couple. :yes:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla