SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:05 am

So misleading. Does it mean she got picked? question question

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:15 am

I like her.....a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:17 am

It's pretty upbeat about them isn't it?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:20 am

Reywa wrote:So misleading. Does it mean she got picked? question question

Yes ITA with you, its like she's hinting that she's F1 especially when she answers this question

Have you brought a guy home to meet your parents before?

"Yes, I’ve done it before twice and my mum said, ‘Never again unless you love him.’"

and when she said this...

"His mum and sister aren’t going to let him move to Sydney, so we were chatting about it saying we could do two weeks here and two weeks there, but I don’t see it working. I’m very firm, I know what I want and I don’t want that type of relationship. I’ve done long distance before and it didn’t work, so either one of us has to move to one location and maybe go for visits, but travelling back and forth won’t work."

Its like she's met his mum and sister already oooooooo

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:24 am

Da Funk wrote:
Reywa wrote:So misleading. Does it mean she got picked? question question

Yes ITA with you, its like she's hinting that she's F1 especially when she answers this question

Have you brought a guy home to meet your parents before?

"Yes, I’ve done it before twice and my mum said, ‘Never again unless you love him.’"

and when she said this...

"His mum and sister aren’t going to let him move to Sydney, so we were chatting about it saying we could do two weeks here and two weeks there, but I don’t see it working. I’m very firm, I know what I want and I don’t want that type of relationship. I’ve done long distance before and it didn’t work, so either one of us has to move to one location and maybe go for visits, but travelling back and forth won’t work."

Its like she's met his mum and sister already oooooooo

It certainly put the conversation shown in the Finale sneek peek in context.
In Olena's style she has clocked this as a future issue and is asking Richie is this is too much of a hassle.
Never worried about the risk it places her position in the TV show, she is always looking at what may place their real relationship at risk, when the show is over.

Last edited by romance realist on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : errors)

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:25 am

see2love wrote:I like her.....a lot!
Me too! She is a legend! bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:29 am

I just love this girl.
She is so switched on.

Last edited by romance realist on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:30 am

Also, this reminded me so much of Sasha!! Especially when she said she found the experience really hard and considered leaving!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:43 am

Awwwww I love her too. And she is only 23!! So mature and real.

Don't want to see her heartbroken seriouslyyyyy.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:44 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great article  Sep 9  "with Richie and I, there is fire. The conversation really flowed - behind the scenes we have really good chats, the producers don't show everything on camera."

What a great article.  That is brilliant and I think it reiterates what we have been saying on this thread all along this season has been cut creatively to show a particular story. And yes it sounds like she has met his sister and mum and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think she pretty much confirms what You have said about Nikki not being the real Nikki.  This girl is a badass and I love her.  Quite frankly she has now set the bar very high for every other contestant after this.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:49 am

Fifty wrote:
Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great article  Sep 9  "with Richie and I, there is fire. The conversation really flowed - behind the scenes we have really good chats, the producers don't show everything on camera."

What a great article.  That is brilliant and I think it reiterates what we have been saying on this thread all along this season has been cut creatively to show a particular story. And yes it sounds like she has met his sister and mum and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think she pretty much confirms what You have said about Nikki not being the real Nikki.  This girl is a badass and I love her.  Quite frankly she has now set the bar very high for every other contestant after this.

Yep which ever way it goes she 'did it my way'
High clap

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I also loved the BachAU ep 14 photos of Olenas HTV Richie drinking the vodka made me laugh and the photo of Olena holding her fathers hand is special.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla