SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 24 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - sorry, I'm just in it for the sleuthing and a happy love story. It doesn't matter to me who the F1 is.

The good thing is regardless of the outcome, most of these contestants are back to normal by the time the FRC comes along and for the most part, have enjoyed their experience. If Olena is the F1 she will no doubt have a wonderful life with Richie. IMO he's a great guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by fabgirl Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - sorry, I'm just in it for the sleuthing and a happy love story. It doesn't matter to me who the F1 is.

The good thing is regardless of the outcome, most of these contestants are back to normal by the time the FRC comes along and for the most part, have enjoyed their experience. If Olena is the F1 she will no doubt have a wonderful life with Richie. IMO he's a great guy!

That is so true and they all will be fine no matter who wins at the end. Theyre all winners in the end of going through this process.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... don't take my word, but here are some positives for Olena F1:
- Olena's centric episode ... sure, it was against her favor, planned "camping" ... but considering the words of Richie, that he doesn't want a girl who can fit in with his life, but someone who can share his life with ... there's more to the eye
- Olena keeps it real ... she may not be a "mum", but she isn't burning the steps ... she wants to see him with her family first to "give her all"
- Nikki confesses to have always seen Olena as a front-runner and is questioning the possibility that this date (Olena not feeling it) would diminish her chances
- To consider, that this time last Bach (SamW) had 5 separate dates with each girl ... now Richie does a group date, where Olena supposedly should enjoy sharing him with other girls, possibly flirt with him to get his attention, be cheery and cooperating ... and she isn't any of that ... and still gets a lot of his attention (and of the girls)

- the edit shows us all the reasons why Olena wouldn't be "right match" for Richie ... she doesn't share his passions (supposedly) ... she doesn't love camping ... she doesn't participate at the daily tasks ... she's high maintenance ...  she isn't adventures ...
stop ... rewind to the 2nd episode ... she is adventures and loves surprises and not knowing ...
I guess she likes discovering new things with the right person beside (and not 4 other women trying to woo him)
... add to the list ... she smokes (supposedly a deal breaker for Richie - and I presume he knows it by now that she does)
... still she goes into F3 ....
but what is really worthy to pay attention is what Richie says about her ... and I don't get why it's not "enough" ... since for me it's all that's a formula of "being in love" ...

"he's never been so interested in a girl that makes everything so challenging" ...
someone who he's intrigued by, attracted to, curious about ... and can't let go (the last one is IMO).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Don't you think though after 2 SDs, group SQT and RC time and he's still in the guessing game that might be a handicap?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:11 pm

But guessing of what? ... What is the real problem he has? ... Not knowing her? - I don't believe that, since he knows her more or less the same as any other girl on the show. Not knowing her feelings? - She more or less expresses hers ... maybe that's just "not enough" for him ... but why?
Why he doesn't question other girls' feelings as much as he is asking Olena? - Because they all tell him that he is the one, the perfect guy for them? ... And still ... that isn't enough for him?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:12 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Don't you think though after 2 SDs, group SQT and RC time and he's still in the guessing game that might be a handicap?

Absolutely. We only have three episodes left. I don't know how she will be able to catch up with the others.
I would've had high hopes if the relationships with Nikki and Alex were not that deep and caring.

JMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:17 pm

djogbenyuie ... good point ... Does she have to catch up? Catch up who?
Nikki, Alex ... or Richie?

Maybe there is nothing wrong with her pace, with her level of "feelings" ... and it's all in Richie's head ... maybe, IMO ... that's what a fear can do.

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mirroring again giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:22 pm

happygolucky wrote:djogbenyuie ... good point ... Does she have to catch up? Catch up who?

Maybe there is nothing wrong with her pace, with her level of sentiments ... and it's all in Richie's head ... maybe, IMO ... that's what a fear can do.

At least for viewers there is a catch up to do.
I believe everyone think she will go next. SO going from that to having her as a F1 can be hardcore for viewers.
Forget element of shock. After all is said and done, we should be able to see the love story with progression and the "this is it" moment.

That's just my opinion. As much as i would love for their relationship to be THE story this season, I don't think it's going anywhere per the edit.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:26 pm

[quote="happygolucky"]djogbenyuie ... good point ... Does she have to catch up? Catch up who?

Maybe there is nothing wrong with her pace, with her level of "feelings" ... and it's all in Richie's head ... maybe, IMO ... that's what a fear can

More like catch up to Richie's feelings. He is goner for the girl. I kind of feel sorry for Richie that he won't pick girls who likes him better but then the ways of the heart is never rational.. Whatever that means giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Well ... Heather who so many though would be F1, went home as F4 ... so ... there's time for the viewers to catch up.

As for Olena ... her "problem" is that she is comparing her "expressiveness" with Nikki and Alex ... or Rachel too ... and she weights in, that her feelings are not on the same level as theirs ...
but it's Richie's feelings she should be comparing to and think about ...
and to me, he is more "in" ... than for any other girl ... he even says it, but I guess that's nothing in comparison to all the amazing qualities that Nikki has (not for me and not because she wouldn't have those qualities).

Reywa - exactly ... that's what I meant. I agree.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Perhaps she isn't into him as much. I would love to hear your views on her feelings [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Based on Olena's edit (not her culture or her as a person) to me I just don't see it as F1 edit, especially for a "second chance at love" theme and instead her edit seems more like that of Lisa/F2/S2 or Sarah/F3/S3, imo.

Heather was my favorite last year and as much as I saw a(n) unrequited love story, her edit and what the lead was saying was about doubts (from first date Sam questioned with Heather) and questioning things and I see something similar with Richie as lead and having doubts about Olena (although the doubts are not friendzoned like with Heather) it seems more compatibility doubts, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla