SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 20 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:57 pm

Natik - thank you so much for videos! And I'll check out the Ukrainian thread in the morning, since I'll lose my connection soon. For some fun... Let's write our own "article"
10 reasons why Olena is F1:
1.she arrived last (with the cymbal sound, revealing music, like opening new chapter) - which is just as important as the 1st
2. she is welcomed by all the girls and we hear many speak how gorgeous she is (let's face it, there were some beautiful women in the house, she wasn't the only one, but guess somethink (or someone) was pointing out that Olena is on another level)
3. we hear Richie being stunned by her beautiful eyes and mystery (again, really, who whispered him to say that word?)
4. we hear her express attraction/reaction to him while walking away and after their 1st chat (talking to Keira)
5. we hear Megan say that the white rose would go to Olena
6. we hear Nikki say that it's easy to fall for Olena, since even she has
7. Richie comes to take her out on a date without a date card, wanting to share one of his passions with her (maybe impress her being a biker who she can trust)
8. He takes her to the Bach pad for a "swim" :D. ... gets only a kiss on a cheek (and poor Rich, he wanted to show her his bedroom, ahahah)
9. Gives her a gift, a "red hot number" - CP dress
10. After their 1st kiss on a 2nd SD says that he feels like a 14-year old, wanting to kiss her so badly
-and this is only a start... Please add.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:34 pm

happygolucky wrote:Natik - thank you so much for videos! And I'll check out the Ukrainian thread in the morning, since I'll lose my connection soon. For some fun... Let's write our own "article"
1.she arrived last (with the cymbal sound, revealing music, like opening new chapter) - which is just as important as the 1st
2. she is welcomed by all the girls and we hear many speak how gorgeous she is (let's face it, there were some beautiful women in the house, she wasn't the only one, but guess somethink (or someone) was pointing out that Olena is on another level)
3. we hear Richie being stunned by her beautiful eyes and mystery (again, really, who whispered him to say that word?)
4. we hear her express attraction/reaction to him while walking away and after their 1st chat (talking to Keira)
7. Richie comes to take her out on a date without a date card, wanting to share one of his passions with her (maybe impress her being a biker who she can trust)
8. He takes her to the Bach pad for a "swim" :D. ... gets only a kiss on a cheek (and poor Rich, he wanted to show her his bedroom, ahahah)
10. After their 1st kiss on a 2nd SD says that he feels like a 14-year old, wanting to kiss her so badly
11. His heart skips a beat whenever he's around her
12. He kissed her hand after giving her the red rose on their second date in a picturesque setting making everyone think life would be a walking photo shoot with these two (swoon worthy).
13. He's patiently waiting for her to open up like every stellar boyfriend should do.
14. He already considers them a we, referring to them as our "relationship"
15. He admired that she could get dirty but marvelled how she could look like a supermodel at the flick of a switch. (Or a spray of a water bottle)
16. He always, always scoots over to her like a kid in a candy store when he wants to kiss her.  
17. She challenges him on so many levels. (One of the main aspects he was looking for in a woman) (Please keep adding)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks so much for doing the vid I can't wait to see it. Took a look at the Ukranina bachelor OMG I'm in love with these two and I have no idea what they are saying. Europeans don't mess about with the sexiness but yet that tub scene was still classier than than the chocolate bath. But they looked like a couple him stepping in the bathroom with roses planting her a kiss. Sweet Jesus it melted my heart.

Ok back on track, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have noticed so many times where he looks at Olena as he enters the room Sam W used to do the same thing with Snez. Love your blow by blow account of the eps too their awesome.

Thanks everyone for doing such a great job and this thread absolutely rocks.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:26 pm

Fifty wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Natik - thank you so much for videos! And I'll check out the Ukrainian thread in the morning, since I'll lose my connection soon. For some fun... Let's write our own "article"
12. He kissed her hand after giving her the red rose on their second date in a picturesque setting making everyone think life would be a walking photo shoot with these two (swoon worthy).
13. He's patiently waiting for her to open up like every stellar boyfriend should do.
15. He admired that she could get dirty but marvelled how she could look like a supermodel at the flick of a switch. (Or a spray of a water bottle)
16. He always, always scoots over to her like a kid in a candy store when he wants to kiss her.  
17. She challenges him on so many levels. (One of the main aspects he was looking for in a woman) (Please keep adding)

18. he mentioned only her eyes (mirror to the soul)
19. after their first kiss he said "he didn`t know what is happening with him.."
20. after their first kiss he also said that he has butterflies in his stomach
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do it! You are gonna love them! And great idea with the list! yes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love it that you checked it out. They really are amazing.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:11 pm

natik wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do it! You are gonna love them! And great idea with the list! yes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love it that you checked it out. They really are amazing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you let me know where I can't view your work and also the Ukrainian bachelor show. I am really excited reading from others their amazing journey. I don't understand the language so I may need to watch your with the translation. Thanks in advance.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Quane wrote:
natik wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do it! You are gonna love them! And great idea with the list! yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you let me know where I can't view your work and also the Ukrainian bachelor show. I am really excited reading from others their amazing journey. I don't understand the language so I may need to watch your with the translation. Thanks in advance.

Sure! You`re gonna find it here. There is everything there including my work. Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:35 pm

natik wrote:
Quane wrote:

Sure! You`re gonna find it here. There is everything there including my work. Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by what I read I will definitely. I am a sucker for romantic love story.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:38 pm

Just checked out that IG pic Olena posted a couple of weeks ago and boom, attack with the eyes with heart eyes emojis in the caption. Gorgeous!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:42 am

natik wrote:
Fifty wrote:

18. he mentioned only her eyes (mirror to the soul)
19. after their first kiss he said "he didn`t know what is happening with him.."
20. after their first kiss he also said that he has butterflies in his stomach
21. He thinks about her ALL the time
22. She ate mud for him

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:57 am

I had a flashback to an early episode where Richie was talking to three of the women during a "street fair" and he was asking them questions to have them open up and they couldn't. They didn't get roses and were sent home. The same with Sarah, she was sent home. 

Whatever they are trying to project on Olena being a vault, Richie is not backing down. Lol, he's Harrison Ford and he's going to get his treasure come mudder or camping, by God he'll do it.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:00 am

Idlemess wrote:I had a flashback to an early episode where Richie was talking to three of the women during a "street fair" and he was asking them questions to have them open up and they couldn't. They didn't get roses and were sent home. The same with Sarah, she was sent home. 

Whatever they are trying to project on Olena being a vault, Richie is not backing down. Lol, he's Harrison Ford and he's going to get his treasure come mudder or camping, by God he'll do it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I almost passed out laugh out loud reading the bold....you are so funny!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla