SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by romance realist Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:35 am

The hand on the cheek sign is a new one to me so I'll have eyes peeled for that.
Good job Fifty

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:45 am

Well done Fifty!! Love this thread.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:10 am

Thanks so much Fifty. Well done.
I was curious too because we even have the BL for Alex at the CP but nothing from Olena.
And since the prod is making it seem like Olena is far behind and about to get the boot I can imagine why they did not allow it to be published.
Maybe for once both experts are even on an the same page but we might never know.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:24 am

Thankyou [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , very much appreciated! Smiley
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:02 am

FYI - if a username has a space in it, in order to tag them properly use quotation marks before and after the username.

@"username" It will tagged the username properly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:37 pm

OK ... tidbits each day:
Episode 7 ... ladies are waiting for Richie to join CP, the intruders are in the house ... and Richie comes first to say Hi to the group of women from left to right: Olena, Alex, Megan, Rachael, Nikki ... as Richie is walking towards them he first looks in direction of Olena ... then says Hello to everyone and gives them a compliment ... »you look lovely as always« looking at Olena ... Megan and Alex (and Rachael too) are the most vocal asking him questions ... and he feels almost in need to justify himself for the intruders, explaining to the girls (again looking at Olena) that he thought he was having a group date with 6 girls and was surprised just as them. He looks towards Nikki on his right only before excusing himself to go say Hello to the rest of the group.
The positive F1 edit of that episode was that Olena was shown 2x in the company of women who were most dicussed negatively, the intruder Sarah (talking to her, when Keira was seen refusing to be in her presence) and Keira (laughing with her when other girls were complaining about her attitude) ... while Rachael and Nikki were discussing the new »threat« in the intruder Kaila ... also, she tried to calm Keira down when Georgia was trying to stir the pot about what other girls said about K.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:52 pm

happygolucky wrote:OK ... tidbits each day:
Episode 7 ... ladies are waiting for Richie to join CP, the intruders are in the house ... and Richie comes first to say Hi to the group of women  from left to right: Olena, Alex, Megan, Rachael, Nikki ... as Richie is walking towards them he first looks in direction of Olena ... then says Hello to everyone and gives them a compliment ... »you look lovely as always« looking at Olena ... Megan and Alex (and Rachael too) are the most vocal asking him questions ... and he feels almost in need to justify himself for the intruders, explaining to the girls (again looking at Olena) that he thought he was having a group date with 6 girls and was surprised just as them. He looks towards Nikki on his right only before excusing himself to go say Hello to the rest of the group.
The positive F1 edit of that episode was that Olena was shown 2x in the company of women who were most dicussed negatively, the intruder Sarah (talking to her, when Keira was seen refusing to be in her presence) and Keira (laughing with her when other girls were complaining about her attitude) ... while Rachael and Nikki were discussing the new »threat« in the intruder Kaila ... also, she tried to calm Keira down when Georgia was trying to stir the pot about what other girls said about K.

Thanks! That`s interesting need to watch it again.yes

Guys I promised you a fan video and I swear it`s in the making. So I didn`t forget it. I just need some time to finish it. By the way things are going I think it`s going to be ready Thursday or Friday. And words can not describe how excited I am for you to see it. :crazed
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Im excited to see it too natik. Can't wait.
Im sure you are doing an awesome job.

Happygolucky thanks for the tibits. I love reading and finding more evidence of their connection through your eyes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], im curious, is it possible for you to post the whole journey for the ukrainian bachelor and his F1? Or just greatest moments? Ive seen the finale footage on your channel and although I can't understand a thing, I find their connection very lovely and amazing and romantic and I want to see more laugh out loud
Thanks in advance
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:37 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Im excited to see it too natik. Can't wait.
Im sure you are doing an awesome job.

Happygolucky thanks for the tibits. I love reading and finding more evidence of their connection through your eyes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], im curious, is it possible for you to post the whole journey for the ukrainian bachelor and his F1? Or just greatest moments? Ive seen the finale footage on your channel and although I can't understand a thing, I find their connection very lovely and amazing and romantic and I want to see more laugh out loud
Thanks in advance

I´m doing my best!

Oh yay I love it that you checked it out. They are my favorite couple from the Ukrainian shows. And you have luck here is a whole thread for that couple plus I translated a lot of their moments. So there is a lot of footage of them there and how things are going after the end of the show. They are special because they hid their relationship for SIX MONTHS! They started to film it in November but the show was on air in March. And they made it they are still going strong. They are together since a year. And I also described a little bit how different the show is from the US and AU Bachelor. And there are also my fan videos and my arts there. So you can see a lot of their dynamic there. Just read and watch threw it. I`m sure you are going to love them. Alyona the F1 reminds me a little bit of Olena. Alyona is young too she is 22 and she is also mature beyond her years. So enjoy! And comment please I would like to read your opinion over there.

Last edited by natik on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:44 pm

Awesooooome. This forum totally rock. And you too. Thanks you so much. Heheheh
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....you are such a legend yes . You really did a great job capturing Alyona & Irakli's moments & I got a sense for how their love evolved watching your vids. Looking forward to your work of art on Rolena :Nod:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:56 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....you are such a legend yes . You really did a great job capturing Alyona & Irakli's moments & I got a sense for how their love evolved watching your vids. Looking forward to your work of art on Rolena :Nod:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Aww thank you! It´s a special one for Rolena. :cutesmile!: I promise! Praying

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are welcome! See ya over there :gotcha:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla