SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Idlemess wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I read them and you have me saying hmmm. I do find it interesting that Richie liked THAT tweet you found on Ozboards with him and Olena and not the one he was tagged. Right before the show's premiere.

IMO, Olena caught Richie's interest from night one and it continues. I was a bit confused at the beginning of the show with Richie calling Olena a total babe and mysterious and that Olena was going to be a distraction. But I see him being interest in her

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this season for IMO has been a little weird I think and this is just my personal opinion of Richie, that he wasn't really sure what he wanted before he went in to this. I think IMO that's why things were far smoother in SamW's season because he was maturer, knew exactly what he was looking for and could articulate it to the girl as well. This was particularly poignant IMO in his first date with Heather, he expressed then the real possibility that they could be mates only. Richie unfortunately just hasn't done that so we really don't know what he wants either.

I think he is interested in Olena, how real that is we will have to wait and see. But I think IMO he is liking the chase with her that he's not getting from the other girls that seem to be throwing themselves at him for attention.

I'm certainly by any stretch of the imagination saying that my sleuthing definitely points to Olena being F1, it's just what I have found and we will have to wait and see what transpires, like any theory there are holes you poke at them. IMO even if Olena isn't F1, after seeing the pics of her with Steph, I'm glad she is happy and her career seems to be taking off again.

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:00 pm

The last two episodes seem to want to send a message. And that message imo is clearly orchestrated by the producers.

Compatibility test, hearing and seeing the reactions. Richie taking Nikki away and Rachel outward snark to Alex. Boom, insecurities arise.
Next, more competition, and boom more insecurities.
And what do you know, all of a sudden, Olena is the Ikraine princess/ vault? Just when she's telling Richie it's her way and she's not going to be manipulated or manipulate to get to him. Real!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:09 pm

Fifty wrote:
Idlemess wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I read them and you have me saying hmmm. I do find it interesting that Richie liked THAT tweet you found on Ozboards with him and Olena and not the one he was tagged. Right before the show's premiere.

IMO, Olena caught Richie's interest from night one and it continues. I was a bit confused at the beginning of the show with Richie calling Olena a total babe and mysterious and that Olena was going to be a distraction. But I see him being interest in her

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this season for IMO has been a little weird I think and this is just my personal opinion of Richie, that he wasn't really sure what he wanted before he went in to this. I think IMO that's why things were far smoother in SamW's season because he was maturer, knew exactly what he was looking for and could articulate it to the girl as well. This was particularly poignant IMO in his first date with Heather, he expressed then the real possibility that they could be mates only. Richie unfortunately just hasn't done that so we really don't know what he wants either.

I think he is interested in Olena, how real that is we will have to wait and see. But I think IMO he is liking the chase with her that he's not getting from the other girls that seem to be throwing themselves at him for attention.

Spot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I agree. I think Richie was never a real "womanizer" so it feels like he lost himself among those women. In regards to Olena I think he likes her a lot that`s why he is so frustrated. He basically said it by himself "I feel there is a connection between us." And his frustration is a huge sign that he feels something for her. I think till the finale she will blow him away because she will continue to surprise him. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Reywa wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Olena liked this IG post. What does Richie have to offer in terms of a life for his woman?
Thanks! Poignant quote and a very random 'like' since she's not following that person.
To further add, I really do think that Olena likes Richie and is truly interested in a relationship IMO and like Megan would've left if she did not see potential. I see her as trying to find out from him that he is serious about her and not just playing the game. That is her fear that is keeping her back; her obstacle. 

This girl is serious and I like it 1000% when she said I'm doing it my way, not jumping over others to get to him, wow. He said that he gets how she feels. I hope he does and if he truly cares and know he's not going to choose her he should let her go. Others seems more than willing IMO. 

He didn't seem bother with her in person but his itm raised doubt about the progress of their relationship. What is Richie looking for and what does he has to offer his woman? IMO, I think he's open to a relationship developing, being a supportive partner in the sense that he will be there in every aspect of their lives, to have fun, to travel, to work with and to love. 
What are his interests and timeframes, I don't know. Is he looking to get marry in 5 years? I think that his timeframe is the key based on what the other women are looking for in terms of settling down. 

This is Olena's thread, so if someone with knowledge of what the others are looking for then maybe a start.

I agree with you 100% [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think she isn't in it to win but she is putting her heart on the line to fall in love and have a relationship with him. Her determination to not jump over anyone to me IMo is a way for her to also determine if he is really into her as he doesn't seem to give anything. I think IMO they are suited in terms of what he seems to want atm as expressed in interviews. IMO I don't think he wants to get married and have kids just yet, I think IMo he is looking for someone to share his life with and someone who is younger maybe more appealing as they are not at the marriage/kids stage just yet either.

Can I also say and I was going to put it in the post but thought I would wait until the Ep, but in the sneak peek I find Richie saying "it's real" to Nikki very monotone which IMO Sounds quite scripted even the "I can see a future "here" ." The here struck me. He just doesn't seem to articulate very well what he means. Why a future here and not relationship when you're in the real world. IMO I find him so frustrating that you don't really know where he stands genuinely with any of the women.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Idlemess wrote:The last two episodes seem to want to send a message. And that message imo is clearly orchestrated by the producers.

You know the funny part of it is I feel like they are shoving us Nikki as the F1 down the throats. And it feels like a decoy for the real F1. Basically everything reminds me of the Ukraine Bachelor this season. They played the same game. They hid the F1 Alyona basicall till the end and made everyone think that the F2 is the F1. It´s like a Déjà-vu for me once again. And all those hints by Rachael are making me suspicious like for example "Richie does not want a model", or "Ukrainian Vault", or "you will be F2". I think those are hints that Olena will be in fact the F1. The same was in the Ukraine Bachelor. They showed the viewers how all the girls underestimated Alyona. One of the girls said "I don`t see her as a treat, she will not be Irakli`s F1". Oh well man was she wrong. fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 12 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Idlemess wrote:The last two episodes seem to want to send a message. And that message imo is clearly orchestrated by the producers.

Compatibility test, hearing and seeing the reactions. Richie taking Nikki away and Rachel outward snark to Alex. Boom, insecurities arise.  
Next, more competition, and boom more insecurities.
And what do you know, all of a sudden, Olena is the Ikraine princess/ vault? Just when she's telling Richie it's her way and she's not going to be manipulated or manipulate to get to him. Real!

I think we are on the same page her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I think IMo tbh she is the very real one in there. It's not a game, she knows that this is real life and for her very real emotions. Which is why the sneak peek was interesting to me. The date with Nikki if she is F1 should have been voiced over as relationship yet Olenas bit was. IMO there is the difference. I feel that Nikki and Richie may still be in the romance stage where as Olena and Richie may be progressing beyond that IMO.

My problem is this, why is he still so awkward and stiff around Nikki at this stage of the game when they seem to have spent so much time with each other so they have us made to believe. IMO that nervousness should have disapated by now. You should IMo be comfortable around the person already, they should bring you a sense of ease when you are around them at this stage of the game. I just don't see it which I'm finding off IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Fifty wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Thanks! Poignant quote and a very random 'like' since she's not following that person.
To further add, I really do think that Olena likes Richie and is truly interested in a relationship IMO and like Megan would've left if she did not see potential. I see her as trying to find out from him that he is serious about her and not just playing the game. That is her fear that is keeping her back; her obstacle. 

This girl is serious and I like it 1000% when she said I'm doing it my way, not jumping over others to get to him, wow. He said that he gets how she feels. I hope he does and if he truly cares and know he's not going to choose her he should let her go. Others seems more than willing IMO. 

He didn't seem bother with her in person but his itm raised doubt about the progress of their relationship. What is Richie looking for and what does he has to offer his woman? IMO, I think he's open to a relationship developing, being a supportive partner in the sense that he will be there in every aspect of their lives, to have fun, to travel, to work with and to love. 
What are his interests and timeframes, I don't know. Is he looking to get marry in 5 years? I think that his timeframe is the key based on what the other women are looking for in terms of settling down. 

This is Olena's thread, so if someone with knowledge of what the others are looking for then maybe a start.

I agree with you 100%  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think she isn't in it to win but she is putting her heart on the line to fall in love and have a relationship with him. Her determination to not jump over anyone to me IMo is a way for her to also determine if he is really into her as he doesn't seem to give anything.
 I think IMO they are suited in terms of what he seems to want atm as expressed in interviews. IMO I don't think he wants to get married and have kids just yet, I think IMo he is looking for someone to share his life with and someone who is younger maybe more appealing as they are not at the marriage/kids stage just yet either.

That`s what showed me that she is real. Only someone with real intentions will not just put her heart out there right away. She wanted to understand what she feels for him and if she feels something for him. It´s a pretty mature thing to do. Plus you need to keep in mind that she is risking the reputation of her family. Ukrainian parents are pretty hard and critical in terms of their children. Especially when they decide to go on a show like the Bachelor.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:31 pm

natik wrote:

You know the funny part of it is I feel like they are shoving us Nikki as the F1 down the throats. And it feels like a decoy for the real F1. Basically everything reminds me of the Ukraine Bachelor this season. They played the same game. They hid the F1 Alyona basicall till the end and made everyone think that the F2 is the F1. It´s like a Déjà-vu for me once again. And all those hints by Rachael are making me suspicious like for example "Richie does not want a model", or "Ukrainian Vault", or "you will be F2". I think those are hints that Olena will be in fact the F1. The same was in the Ukraine Bachelor. They showed the viewers how all the girls underestimated Alyona. One of the girls said "I don`t see her as a treat, she will not be Irakli`s F1". Oh well man was she wrong. fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 12 3806527698

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for that as we are not privy to some of the international bachelors. That would have given everyone a huge surprise at the end and quite frankly I think this is the angle they are going for here as well IMo. I agree with you about the hinting that she isn't going to be the F1 by Rachel and the other girls as I have said before, with the amount of stuff they have cut out this season why keep those Easter eggs in unless they are alluding to something bigger at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:35 pm

natik wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

I agree with you 100%  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think she isn't in it to win but she is putting her heart on the line to fall in love and have a relationship with him. Her determination to not jump over anyone to me IMo is a way for her to also determine if he is really into her as he doesn't seem to give anything.
 I think IMO they are suited in terms of what he seems to want atm as expressed in interviews. IMO I don't think he wants to get married and have kids just yet, I think IMo he is looking for someone to share his life with and someone who is younger maybe more appealing as they are not at the marriage/kids stage just yet either.

That`s what showed me that she is real. Only someone with real intentions will not just put her heart out there right away. She wanted to understand what she feels for him and if she feels something for him. It´s a pretty mature thing to do. Plus you need to keep in mind that she is risking the reputation of her family. Ukrainian parents are pretty hard and critical in terms of their children. Especially when they decide to go on a show like the Bachelor.

Abolutely correct there and I think people have misunderstood her upbringing and background and mistook that for her being standoffish. She is being incredibly mature for her age, which shows this woman has had enough life experience to know not to just jump in with her emotions but being cautious is the sensible thing to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:43 pm

Fifty wrote:

Abolutely correct there and I think people have misunderstood her upbringing and background and mistook that for her being standoffish. She is being incredibly mature for her age, which shows this woman has had enough life experience to know not to just jump in with her emotions but being cautious is the sensible thing to do.

That`s a shame that people forget to think about her roots. Because the eastern european people are not so open and more distant. It´s because of the environment they grew up. People there don`t have a freedom of speech because of the political background. So they tend to observe the situation, think about it and don`t be too vocal. Her maturity is a result of Ukrainian way to raise their kids. Also there is a huge respect among the young people to their parents and grandparents. So she was in a tough situation. She understood that she likes him but at the same time there is her fear to put he heart on the line and to not disappoint her parents by her behavior. That`s a huge pressure.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Love reading everyone thoughts and opinions on this thread. For me when I am doubting I go back to 2 screen shots.  1 of O &R under bamboo structure as Richie is pulling Olena towards him for kiss. Looks intimate. 2 the scene with the scooter where Olena walks into an embrace and kiss with Richie. They look like a couple and at easy with each other. I can see them as a couple. IMO Richie easy going personality and lifestyle will enhance olena's life. She appears driven and for someone so young to embark on her business venture is remarkable so having Richie in her life will IMO keep her life balanced. All my option and thoughts.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:08 pm

In order to avoid duplicate discussions of photos of Olena at the airport with Steph, bringing this to her thread for continued discussion

Loulou wrote:IMO Olena and Steph meeting up before final is viewed is business motivated. IMO after viewing MMR website olena's business would be needing models now and Steph would be an obvious choice.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla