SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 11 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I read them and you have me saying hmmm. I do find it interesting that Richie liked THAT tweet you found on Ozboards with him and Olena and not the one he was tagged. Right before the show's premiere.

IMO, Olena caught Richie's interest from night one and it continues. I was a bit confused at the beginning of the show with Richie calling Olena a total babe and mysterious and that Olena was going to be a distraction. But I see him being interest in her

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Olena liked this IG post. What does Richie have to offer in terms of a life for his woman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Reywa wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Olena liked this IG post. What does Richie have to offer in terms of a life for his woman?
Thanks! Poignant quote and a very random 'like' since she's not following that person.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Idlemess wrote:

Thanks! Poignant quote and a very random 'like' since she's not following that person.
To further add, I really do think that Olena likes Richie and is truly interested in a relationship IMO and like Megan would've left if she did not see potential. I see her as trying to find out from him that he is serious about her and not just playing the game. That is her fear that is keeping her back; her obstacle. 

This girl is serious and I like it 1000% when she said I'm doing it my way, not jumping over others to get to him, wow. He said that he gets how she feels. I hope he does and if he truly cares and know he's not going to choose her he should let her go. Others seems more than willing IMO. 

He didn't seem bother with her in person but his itm raised doubt about the progress of their relationship. What is Richie looking for and what does he has to offer his woman? IMO, I think he's open to a relationship developing, being a supportive partner in the sense that he will be there in every aspect of their lives, to have fun, to travel, to work with and to love. 
What are his interests and timeframes, I don't know. Is he looking to get marry in 5 years? I think that his timeframe is the key based on what the other women are looking for in terms of settling down. 

This is Olena's thread, so if someone with knowledge of what the others are looking for then maybe a start.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Idlemess wrote:

She was tagged by the user. I guess that's how she saw it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Richie is affiliated with Ozboardies and he's the current face for their company on their IG (he is in their profile photo) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and also modeled for them last year as their main model. Richie has also followed them on IG for over a year.

Ozboardies tagged Richie in the pic they put up of Richie wearing his Ozboardies while on the date he had with Olena (first episode) and Richie liked the pic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It could be Richie liked it just because he is affiliated with Ozboardies and they tagged him. So far Richie has liked all the pics Ozboardies post of Richie. It could also possibly be a clue. Not sure since Richie has liked other SM that is related to Nikki and a pic of him kissing Nikki like that of Sam kissing Sash.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:18 pm

I'd like to know that as well. I hope Richie hasn't let his own PR go to his head. What does real life Richie have to offer for each and which are a match in that way? To me Faith probably was. Richie taking the three sexiest girls (imo) to F3 is a little troubling. The US bachelors have many failed relationships to show for going with that short sighted strategy. Sometimes I get the feeling that Richie couldn't believe his luck having these gorgeous girls after him and lost sight of his own reality. In AU, is his job held in high regard? In the US it would not be imo, so very nice guy, but not like an all around stud, most eligible bachelor of the year type.

Olena could be saying she chose love with that "like" or that she's holding out for both seeing as how she's only 23. If I wasn't reading here, I would definitely think Olena is the frontrunner. She's the only girl I see Richie chasing. Alex is throwing herself at him and Nikki is initiating more of the kisses imo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:35 pm

I don`t see that qoute in terms of what he have to offer her. I think Olena liked it because basically it says that materialistic things in life are not so important in comparison to love. So if a guy can offer you a good life and love then it`s perfect but it is not a must. Important is that he can offer you love and if you have two options a wealthy guy but no love, and a not so wealthy guy but love...you need to choose always the second option. There is a quote in Ukraine and Russia that it´s not important how rich the guy is but it is important to love each other and support each other and everything else will be coming with the time. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Guys if you want all the moments with Richie and Olena on youtube I can cut them out for you. Just tell me.

I´m going to have some free time during this week so I think I´m gonna make us some eye candy.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Reywa wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

She was tagged by the user. I guess that's how she saw it.

Ok I know I'm old but I can't see her tag on this quote so if someone can screenshot it would be great. As for the ozboardies pictures, I went through all of Richie's pictures and the only one he liked was in February. So again if anyone else can do a screenshot it would be appreciated. I even counted the likes on the other pics in case I missed him, but no he hasn't IMO.  

If he has liked pictures of him and Nikki kissing on Insta, did I miss it in the thread as I don't remember anyone posting it. So just tag me if you find them so I can have a look at the pics thanks.

Last edited by Fifty on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:42 pm

natik wrote:Guys if you want all the moments with Richie and Olena on youtube I can cut them out for you. Just tell me.

I´m going to have some free time during this week so I think I´m gonna make us some eye candy.

Do it pretty pleaaase Praying

I've spent my whole week end watching those moments over and over from epi 1 to the last one laugh out loud.

Thanks in advance ;) :bigsmile:
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:50 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
natik wrote:Guys if you want all the moments with Richie and Olena on youtube I can cut them out for you. Just tell me.

Do it pretty pleaaase Praying

I've spent my whole week end watching those moments over and over from epi 1 to  the last one laugh out loud.

Thanks in advance ;) :bigsmile:

Ok I will. I feel you!!! I watched it a thousand times giggling bestbud! If Olena is F1 then it`s going to be one hell of a special love story.

I`m even playing with the thought to make us some fan videos. I need to see if I can find the time to make them.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla