SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

everything -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Hoosier wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
lightredemption wrote:Ben and Lauren are actually creepily similar - they have the same college degrees, they dress the same, they like the same sports... I remember listening to a podcast that featured Lauren H and she also said they were very similar in terms of their personalities

Sooooo alike! Lauren H. said they were very alike in demeanor and temperment, too. You can tell.

Maybe I have the rose colored glasses on, but this is a Bachelor couple I believe would have gotten together and been compatible IRL, at any stage, if they had been given that opportunity outside of the show. Like, they could have been high school sweethearts or college sweethearts. If they had met on a plane and Ben was the passenger he would have given flight attendant Lauren the winks. Some bachelor couples you can just tell would not be together without the bubble. Not these two though. They just seem to life match.
I would be interested to hear thd BenLo similarities remarks, so if anyone could share the link with me, that would be great. Thanks. Smiley

Are you talking about Lauren H.'s remarks? She did a podcast while the show was still airing, I think when it was whittled down to just Lauren and JoJo before the finale. In it she talked about how she thought Lauren and Ben were very similar. She said JoJo provided him excitement and adventure, but Lauren offered him comfort and stability or something along those lines. She said that Ben would choose comfortability for forever, and that she thought JoJo would be an amazing Bachelorette (this is back when everyone thought Caila would be the 'ette). Not totally sure where the podcast is, but it's probably in the archived Lauren H. thread.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

everything -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by lightredemption Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Here's the podcast: https://soundcloud.com/bachelor-podcast/tbl-bachelor-podcast-episode-5-ben-rob-mattie-lauren-himle-from-the-bachelor#c=75&

I can't remember when exactly they discuss it though
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Lauren's mom posted this so sweet "our people" love these families

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDyfKekjiML/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks, sosleepy and lightredemption! I found the comments at around the 20:00 mark. I keep reading that Lauren is calming and steady for him, which is great, but I also saw her challenge and intrigue him from night one. I think she has many more layers to her personality than she's been given credit for at times. It's fun to see their dynamic in these SC and IG videos and pics.

Last edited by Hoosier on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Hoosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:25 pm

It looks like they might be on their way to Portland.

@benhiggi @LaurenBushnell3 Friend saw you at DEN & on same flight! She wanted to say quick hi, but didn't. Tell her she should've
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:26 pm

^^ I definitely agree Hoosier. I liked Lauren H's comments but also didn't like the confining nature of having JoJo described as the 'adventurous one' and Lauren as the 'steady one' (more or less - its not like she ever says this directly and she is very complimentary towards them both). Its the drawback of the show that both of them become characters with specific narratives when real life is so much more complex than that. I think it would have been just as easy to spin Lauren as 'adventurous' - she's a flight attendant and has traveled A LOT (so much more than Ben  has.)

But alls well that ends well - and we now get to see all the different facets of Lauren post-show
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:32 pm

Picture of their cooking class

https://mobile.twitter.com/dodenverboulder/status/717037359452151809/photo/1

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:35 pm

I take the shows edit with a grain of salt. Lauren is definitely adventurous. Just by her moving away from her family to live in LA and have a career as a flight attendant is pretty adventurous to me. She also seems very confident in herself and who she wants to be in life. She's very poised, well spoken, and collected but she's also patient, understanding and even vulnerable when she has to be. We might not have gotten to see all her layers but I definitely think she's the whole package Ben was looking for. Ben who got to see all her layers behind the show's edit knew it and it's no wonder he fell hard.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:41 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:It looks like they might be on their way to Portland.

@benhiggi @LaurenBushnell3 Friend saw you at DEN & on same flight! She wanted to say quick hi, but didn't. Tell her she should've

Who tweeted this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:It looks like they might be on their way to Portland.

Who tweeted this?

Twitter @ ShannynDuggan

Sorry about that, I was so sure I included the source too, but must have left it out.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:56 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Lauren's mom posted this so sweet "our people" love these families

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDyfKekjiML/?hl=en

Wow. I can't believe the family support these two are getting! Beautiful.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Another picture

https://twitter.com/RylieVanderwiel/status/717024417386135553

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms