SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaurenBushnell -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cjr0204 Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Your read my mind Cilas! There is so much love and positivity there!

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

LaurenBushnell -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Well looks like Des has her foot in the door to design her wedding dress. Wonder if she offered to design Kaitlyn one?. Jade was a wild mustang and chose another name designer for her dress.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Interview Ben did
http://inside.indiana.edu/editors-picks/campus-life/2016-04-14-ben-higgins-little-500.shtml

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Pure speculation, but if it's a TV wedding, they might want her to go with a sponsored high profile wedding designer (ala Jade). **edited**

Regarding Lauren as the girl next door- YES! I think she would have made a very genuine and "for the right reasons" Bachelorette in a different universe. **edited**Of course, I would never have wanted to see her in that roll unless it was like 1 year earlier and Ben H. was competing. (I would have also enjoyed seeing him go in FULL CHASE mode over Lauren the 'ette. **edited** I think Lauren really could have rocked the roll in a good way. Things turned out how they were meant to be though! :yes:
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:51 pm

To me, Lauren is both girl next door and drop dead gorgeous Smiley

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:54 pm

And Lauren was spotted at Chicago Ohare airport so I'm assuming she's going right to Indiana.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Well looks like Des has her foot in the door to design her wedding dress. Wonder if she offered to design Kaitlyn one?. Jade was a wild mustang and chose another name designer for her dress.

That was nice of Des to offer to design Lauren's wedding dress but I hope it doesn't put pressure on her to have to go with Des.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:***edited**.

I agree with everything you said I loved Des and thought she was sweet and nice.  In fact her and lauren have a lot of the same qualitites I think.  I just don't want Lauren to feel pressured about having to go with Des if she finds another dress she truly loves.  But I am sure her and Des would would work very good together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Please do not compare other contestants in a FAN thread. Posting the tweets between Des and Lauren is fine. Speculating on a dress design by Des is fine, but it ends there. No opinions on Des, her season, or anything to do with Des, or any other contestant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:54 pm

^^ Sorry GA. Embarassed Meant no harm, but I know better.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:06 pm

LaurenBushnell -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 55 IRhpFsi

So she went to Indiana right away. I wonder if Ben already in Indiana perhaps

LaurenBushnell -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 55 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:22 pm

They haven't seen each other in 4 days!! That's the longest they've gone since a month ago. I'm sure they'll have a monster, skin swallowing embrace, arms, legs, torsos intertwined once they lay eyes on each other again (the jog up to each other). We're lucky, we've seen what those look like! They know how to hold each other...so happy for them! I can't imagine Lauren is finished packing...you think? Maybe she's having packages shipped so she and Ben can return to Denver together after the weekend?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms