SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaurenBushnell -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:42 am

Thanks for bringing all the pics over! I especially love the candid ones where their real love for one another and their chemistry shines through!

That was also a sweet pic of Ben and Brett. Ben is about 8 years older than him (same age difference between me and my little brother) and I feel like Ben will be an excellent role model to him as well as great friend.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

LaurenBushnell -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:10 am

Oh! I love the one of Ben with his new little bro!

You know, a lot of these couple DO use social media to fake it and put up a facade. I just don't see it with these two. The families are waaaaay too in, becoming way too entrenched in each other's lives for this to be an act.

I agree with everyone else, what a fabulous winning situation for only child Ben to gain 2 brothers, and a sister. It's wonderful.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:37 am

Just realized the Bushnell's son's names all start with a "B"....Bryant, Brett and their "new son" Ben

More pictures:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD5dBuykBi7/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD5c53CEBiq/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:41 am

Meant to B

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:06 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD4vJ9vuCaT/

The happy couple:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD46-i_xS3I/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:09 am

FMG2015 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
@trailblazers
Welcome to Rip City, Mr. and Mrs. Bachelor.
LaurenBushnell -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 19 CfaXvPVUMAAN14z

https://twitter.com/trailblazers/status/717928030467858432/photo/1

This is precious! The look he has for her! This is a beautifully candid photo of their chemistry.
THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER!!!!!!!!! i cannot handle it heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:22 am

Hi guys! So I watched a replay of the OKC vs Blazers game and looked for the snap of Ben and Lauren and recorded it! I uploaded the video, check it out here, sorry if the resolution isn't that good. Anyway, they are so cute! Lauren playing with his beard and touching his face the whole time, which looked like he loved against popular belief. hehe Ben and that wink!! And their second-long stares, oh these lovebirds. (I don't know if there's more footage though. The game is 3 hours long!)

IS THIS AN EPISODE OF THE BACHELOR? ARE WE WATCHING A BASKETBALL GAME HERE, LADIES? giggling
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:30 am

Oh wow! Thanks for posting that clip. How cute are they!! That flirting and his little wink! Swoon!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:32 am

Thank you! Love them together .. That wink OMG.. Both are like let's get out of here.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:35 am

She loves playing with his beard! I love how they don't even know they we being filmed! Lol

The way he looks at her......swoon!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:41 am

That little clip was so cute.  You can see that Lauren really loves Ben and also that Ben loves Lauren.  I think he really loves the attention that Lauren gives him.  He no longer feel unlovable with Lauren around.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:41 am

They're SO adorable in that clip, wow
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms