SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:39 pm

I thought veneers are supposed to fix a smile for the better, would they change his looks in a bad way?  (Have no idea if he even has them). scratch
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:44 pm

No, sometimes when first put in they have a chiclet appearance.
But they are for inhancement. Luke is a very handsome man IMO

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:54 pm

babs wrote:
HEA wrote:
babs wrote:I like the manly handsomeness of Luke too.  I do think he is far removed from JoJo's maturity level so I don't think they are a good match.  JoJo has a few more parties to go to before she will be ready for someone like Luke.

so my question is: was she ready for Ben?  Ben is not a party guy right?

Not in my opinion.  I like JoJo but I never thought she and Ben were a good match.  I think she would have gotten so bored with his life style.
I would have been bored with Ben too so I can't blame her for that. There was not enough sexy to go with Ben's pretty for me.
MiniDiva wrote:I thought veneers are supposed to fix a smile for the better, would they change his looks in a bad way?  (Have no idea if he even has them).  scratch
Bad veneers can look terrible. I still have flashbacks of Emily licking her veneers that were too big for her mouth. Not sure about Luke. Nothing really bothers me about him so I will be no help figuring it out. I even caved and downloaded snap chat to follow him. Pathetic I know.  Rolling Eyes

Find me a pick of Luke and Robby and I will change avis. I was considering the in Texas Coke mean DrPepper one from his IG because I love Dr Pepper even though it is so bad for me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:56 pm

ahem @stuckinsc (NO pressure)  cantstopl

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Avatar10
country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Avatar10

(joking, no need to use it of course)

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:00 pm

HEA wrote:ahem @stuckinsc (NO pressure)  cantstopl

Not my fav pic of either, but once I get back to my computer I will change it. I am still holding out for them shirtless though and call dibs on that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
HEA wrote:ahem @stuckinsc (NO pressure)  cantstopl

Not my fav pic of either, but once I get back to my computer I will change it. I am still holding out for them shirtless though and call dibs on that.
I found a great one for robby but the one for luke are blurred ... wait... no... that is the steam on my glasses giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:10 pm

Did you say shirtless?   giggling eyedrool

Source:@mfirestone12

How you doin'? #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation by @mfirestone12
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:12 pm

okay then... find me the pictures and will make avatars for you guys

(siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh such a chore, I know.... giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:18 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I thought veneers are supposed to fix a smile for the better, would they change his looks in a bad way?  (Have no idea if he even has them).  scratch
I don't think he looks like he's had veneers done at all..

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:24 pm

You TeamLuke please continue to stalk I mean sleuth him for my viewing pleasure. eyedrool awwww :fanningfan

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:47 pm

Max64 wrote:
I don't think he looks like he's had veneers done at all..  
I don't think he looks like he's had veneers done either:

country - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 003-2-384x500

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:59 pm

I was the one who mentioned veneers just rambling. I was just thinking out loud my own random thoughts at why he isn't grabbing on the show as much as his pics, physically. I didn't mean it as a bad thing, in fact it occurred to me he may have needed work done due to damage from his service time. Maybe they're just really whitened for the show or something. Smiley

Anyway, I don't like to negatively pick on people's appearances so prob shouldn't have posted those thoughts. I think he's a great man and glad he makes it far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1