SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 69 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:24 pm

You have just got to love this man giggling on snaps is hair is 
standing straight up, caption hair
bump it or not. priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 3806527698priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 3806527698

Last edited by Nonina430 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:25 pm

Blu, you got here befor me! Great minds. Luv ya

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:57 pm

I like that he laughs at himself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:58 pm

I can't help but like him. He is entertaining
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Do you prefer bald?  Listen I think Larry David is sexy.
most important he is funny! priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 3806527698

It depends on the man. Some men I like bald, some I like short and some I like long. I don't like any hairstyle on a guy that takes longer to do than mine....7 minutes to blow dry and style. I do like that he can make fun of it, but then it perplexes me as to why he would wear his hair in a way that he knows people make fun of...including himself. Just because it's in style, doesn't mean you should have it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:08 pm

He wore his slippers to get dog treats. #arfarf  priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 1f436  priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 1f415

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 Screen22

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 Screen23

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:18 pm

it is funny...

jojo loves her dog
robby loves his dog
luke is very much involve in dogs shelters adoption
wells loves his dog
chad loves his mom's dog and babysit his sister dog

who else is a dog lover?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Ot Kidding aside, I do like bald men. I'm infatuated with Larry
David. Not to be mistaken for Bernie S.
I saw my 16 yr old Grandson over the weekend. Guess what?
The same haircut not quite as exaggerated. He's leaving for Hugesmile
London to play soccer. Excited for him, then Sweden.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Speaking of those slippers. He posted a pic, maybe a snapchat, a while back of slippers from the Marriott. They stayed there along their travels, right?

Since then, he has constantly featured these plain white slippers in his snapchats, lounging by the pool, relaxing in his house and now shopping, each time he makes a point of highlighting the slippers.

I'm curious if anyone has noticed this? I feel like it could be a shout out to Jojo! Maybe it's nothing, I just think it is the fact that they are so innocuous, why show off a free pair of slippers, what seems like everyday on SC.

Just me? giggling

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:29 pm

Sprite wrote:^^^Seriously, to me he looks about as plastic as that doll. I just can't get over his hair. That bumpit on his head that never has a hair out of place. There must be a ton of product on that. It wouldn't surprise me if there was hair spray involved. Just too much work involved for my taste.

I finally watched the last episode and just laughed at that whole sexy make out session on the pool table. I hope that they actually played a little pool, but somehow I doubt it. I wonder if that was suggested while they were filming that scene or if it was suggested by his handler before the date? Just awkward.

Maybe he read your comment, since he posted that crazy hair pic and asked about a bumpit or not. I noticed he wears lots of baseball caps so maybe he's not crazy about his hair either. I like it better this way...
priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 69 4c2940_f8733fc4457a4f409a2594159a112628~mv1
http://www.robbyhhayes.com/#!1017421_279221145535726_536673074_n/zoom/q17v5/dataItem-iokgs4ux

HEA wrote:I wonder if we will hear about this letter he held at the pool party (thanks Mia for this clue). Maybe at his 1:1?
that was a very smart move on his part IMO

Could the note have been from JoJo? It's the same size as the normal date cards, so maybe she sent him a note about not having a date that week and met him for a little SQT? I thought that might be a possibility because he was holding it and then rather than giving it to her, he tucked it under his leg. Maybe someone will tweet him about it and he'll tell us.

IrelandRose wrote:Speaking of those slippers. He posted a pic, maybe a snapchat, a while back of slippers from the Marriott. They stayed there along their travels, right?

Since then, he has constantly featured these plain white slippers in his snapchats, lounging by the pool, relaxing in his house and now shopping, each time he makes a point of highlighting the slippers.

I'm curious if anyone has noticed this? I feel like it could be a shout out to Jojo! Maybe it's nothing, I just think it is the fact that they are so innocuous, why show off a free pair of slippers, what seems like everyday on SC.

Just me? giggling

When he changed from Marriott slippers to plain white ones, he captioned a snap over them with "Real Life". I think it's funny that people on twitter were having a fit over flip flops and now he's gone one better and is wearing slippers around. giggling I have no idea why he would be wearing them or if they have any meaning though.

Also, on snapchat, he said there is some major announcement coming. Wonder what that's about?

@Nonina430 - congrats to your grandson, that's exciting.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:48 pm

I think he's a slippers kind of guy. I remember a group date pic where he wore such poor taste of clothing when he was wearing jeans, a jacket on and then slippers.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:14 pm

We got slippers like that nightly from a boutique hotel in London. I wore them around for quite a while once we got home to hang on to my wonderful time there. I still have a brand new pair in my closet almost 6 yrs later. giggling Nice momento from a great time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva