SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 59 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by bleuberry Sat May 28, 2016 1:04 pm

He reminds me of Bob the Biggest Loser coach. Also he looked real plastic on night one laugh out loud.

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 59 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 Sat May 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:I just don't see classy, stylish Jojo with a Marriott slipper wearer. I'm honestly surprised he's even in the f2 but he's pretty hot so I do get it.
I think a guy who can make you laugh can make up for a lot of other things. Plus that chest, those deltoids, why not play with them for a little while?

As for his eyes, I have big, wide eyes without surgery. Just made that way and it is worse when I am taking pics and trying hard not to blink.

I think that JoJo probably did like Robby's sense of humor, since I have noticed that JoJo is laughing a lot in the screencaps that show them together.  She did say that Robby didn't really catch her eye until the fireman group date in episode 2, where he was more "himself" and less nervous.

Where did she say that? I missed it. TIA

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 1:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
I think a guy who can make you laugh can make up for a lot of other things. Plus that chest, those deltoids, why not play with them for a little while?

As for his eyes, I have big, wide eyes without surgery. Just made that way and it is worse when I am taking pics and trying hard not to blink.

I think that JoJo probably did like Robby's sense of humor, since I have noticed that JoJo is laughing a lot in the screencaps that show them together.  She did say that Robby didn't really catch her eye until the fireman group date in episode 2, where he was more "himself" and less nervous.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/189802_exclusive_bachelorette_jojo_fletcher_reveals_her_top_three_frontrunners/

Here you go :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Keeping an open-mind about this one (in fact for all of F4). He might surprise us yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat May 28, 2016 1:26 pm

nymeria wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/189802_exclusive_bachelorette_jojo_fletcher_reveals_her_top_three_frontrunners/

Here you go :D

Thanks! That was a good one. I think I'm going to like Wells too.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 2:44 pm

A good sense of humor is very attractive, and I bet that Jojo digs that in both Robby and Jordan.
Plus nice fit bodies, that helps a lot...
No wonder these 2 were in her top contenders...

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sat May 28, 2016 5:27 pm

I personally don't think it's fair how the promos are highlighting Robby's girlfriend issues. If he's going to be a target, then equal time should be spent on Jordan, Grant, or whom ever has rumors floating around them too.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 28, 2016 6:52 pm

sallyny wrote:I personally don't think it's fair how the promos are highlighting Robby's girlfriend issues.  If he's going to be a target, then equal time should be spent on Jordan, Grant, or whom ever has rumors floating around them too.
According to RS spoilers Grant makes it to F10. He's not around long enough to merit that storyline. Jordan's storyline revolves around his famous brother. At some point during the season JoJo will be concerned about Jordan and not sure if he's there for her or to promote his exposure/career. If Jordan's F1 they can't make him look bad by bringing ex girlfriends into the storyline. Viewers wouldn't go for that. Robbie recently ended a relationship that lasted several years. It's a legitimate concern when your dating/potentially getting engaged to someone else JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat May 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Grandpas 80th, dapper family. I can see where Robby gets his
good looks. Grandma looks pretty good too.
Snaps Robby Hayes :Nod:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Still in Florida it seem.

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 59 13277677_565976760241748_2145734988_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI2MDk3MzI5NzM5MTk0MTkwNA%3D%3D.2

@roberthunter89
Only enough room for one more woman in my life... rose#Family
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Awe he is very cute with his family. He is definitely playing it like Becca if he is F2.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Very nice and attractive family. The mom looks great by the way.
Sweet picture !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva