SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:53 pm

I just had a creepy thought. Can someone please post a split shot of Robby w gfriend (pic in shades from above) and JoJo and Chad... Just to compare. I might be losing my mind.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by julychild Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:58 pm

Sorry, don't kow how to create split shot. But are you thinking Robby looks like this person?

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 5 12519669_197219084001623_801242977_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxNzUzMTQ0MTYyMjE3MTgyOQ%3D%3D
@chadrookstool

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:28 pm

^ I don't see any resemblance other than they both have beards and brown hair.

Ugh, I wouldn't have cared if they broke up in November/December, but if the break up happened in January or February? That's a different story IMO. He's a pre-season favorite of mine, so I'm hoping he addresses his relationship with his ex and goes into some detail.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:39 pm

I actually think leaving long term relationships you are sometimes surer. My first boyfriend was four years through undergrad. We were ending for a while, but it took us two years to do it. My mom actually opposed it and threatened to let him keep visiting if he wanted. He was seeing his wife of 25 years when we broke up. Sometimes those first loves are hardest to let go, but when we do, it is the right thing to do. I will wait to hear what Robby has to say. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Idlemess wrote:And btw, that's not a good pic of him at all with those eyes. The girlfriend however is pretty

Hahahaha, I just saw your comment about his eyes. I guess that's what your eyes look like when your smile is only muscle deep. Unlike this one, priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 5 2498057887

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Is there any reason we believe it was him that did the breaking up?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is there any reason we believe it was him that did the breaking up?

I think because she still has their pictures up, people are assuming he did it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is there any reason we believe it was him that did the breaking up?

If they broke up Jan or Feb, I guess it doesn't matter who breaks up with who. Either would have had to break up with the other before he went on the show unless it was in the storyline for "having a girlfriend back at home" ala Des's season with Brian.

I can see why it might assumed that he broke up with her though versus the other way around. I dont know how far in advance he would have known he was going to be a contestant. Perhaps he broke it off when he was official? I don't know why or what it could have been if it were her unless the timeline was earlier.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagsgirl0000 Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:37 pm

After hearing rumors around town that "Robby Hayes" was going to be on the bachelorette I decided to google it and came across this blog. I know of both Hope and Robby and am shocked by seeing this and still wonder if it is true. I just saw them together earlier this year and have friends who are really good friends with them. My heart breaks for Hope because I know how much she loved him and his family. She spent more time with his family than she did her own I believe. She would drive to Sarasota where he worked and visit almost every chance she got if he didn't come home. Like every couple with their ups and downs through time they were the couple you jokingly see photos of or out and about and ask when are y'all getting married?! It seemed Robby was still growing out of his "fraternity" college life and Hope still in school but they were the cutest couple. I heard Robby recently became more high maintenance and prissy after he started modeling but who knows. This season should be interesting and If Robby is actually on the show, when he comes home I'm sure he will have a lot of people questioning what the hell was he thinking?! Hope will be stupid if she ever gives him the time of day! She is to beautiful for a guy like that who clearly took their relationship as a joke! I'm sure the show made him deactivate his fb but if it was active you would see all the photos he has on his page and all the comments between them. It would show up In my newsfeed on Facebook because I was friends with them both and he would post songs on her fb and different things. It just shocks me to know he is a possible candidate on this show. His family should be embarrassed for allowing him to do this. They are the little proper country club style family and even though he is of age and still lives at home, they could have encouraged him not to do so or at least wait for a little bit after a breakup of a long relationship and have a little bit of class. But after hearing recent stories of Robby he probably only did the show for attention in hopes of some more modeling jobs! I questioned if he was gay past few months after the only things that he would post were of him and guys and a few pictures here and there of him and Hope. Maybe that's why they broke up? Cause she thought he was gay?! Can't wait to see if rumors are true and if he's on the show..they haven't released his name yet which is weird or atleast I didn't find it when I curiosity googled his name tonight. I hope JoJo sees right through him if he lies about his past relationship and timing of the break up!! Clearly this show does not research facebooks or social media before having contestants or they would see relationships that recently ended not to long ago which brings red flags especially to someone like Jojo who's heart was just broken!

Jagsgirl0000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:46 pm

Welcome Jagsgirl0000.
That you for sharing. Please familiarize yourself with our site and enjoy your time here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Jagsgirl0000 Welcome1 Thank you for your post. It will be interesting to see him interacting with JoJo. Hope you continue to let us know what you hear.

priorities - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagsgirl0000 Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:58 pm

I just know what I know from friends of friends of theirs and Facebook. Everyone in Jacksonville knows Hope and Robby or has friends who are friends with them. I'm not good friends with either one of them but let's be real we all stalk and I've stalked them in the past because they are a gorgeous perfect couple! So that's why this was shocking to me and I googled his name to see if anything came up about the bachelorette.. We shall see!! But nothing else comes up when you google his name so how do you even know he's really a contestant??? Don't you find that odd? He and Hope could still be together working things out and he just deleted his Facebook for work or something!! Idk I just find this really hard to believe. I will have to ask my friends who are friends with him and knew Hope and hung out with them and see how recent hangouts were or are if he isn't even on the show.

Jagsgirl0000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva