SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 28 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 17, 2016 10:33 pm

I think he is pretty hot. He also has the dedication to actually compete at the collegiate level and try out for the olympics unlike some past contestants who over stated their athletic abilities and achievements. Added to that he is pursuing a master's degree and has a pretty funny family. I like him so far and would rather watch him than many others. But to each their own, JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 28 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 10:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think he is pretty hot. He also has the dedication to actually compete at the collegiate level and try out for the olympics unlike some past contestants who over stated their athletic abilities and achievements. Added to that he is pursuing a master's degree and has a pretty funny family. I like him so far and would rather watch him than many others. But to each their own, JMO.

I agree with you Stuck !
He's one of the best looking of the bunch and being an athlete, he has a great body and certainly a great mentality too. IMO.
I just prefer when he has a "cleaner" look. But I like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 10:44 pm

IA stuck, I like him as well for all he has accomplished so far and continues to work towards his Masters.

He seems to have a good sense of humour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 17, 2016 10:55 pm

Even with the beard I think he's super cute. It's always even better when the guy is not only cute, but appears to be a catch. I'm looking forward to seeing him. Since IMO it seems like he was in the F2 and JoJo looks really into him in the previews, I think he'll be fun to watch!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 17, 2016 11:03 pm

I prefer clean shaven men in general. The re-emergence of beards is not exciting to me. I shave many areas that are sensitive and that I would rather not shave, I prefer a man to man up and shave his face. I just like Robby overall, so chose to ignore that he has a bit of a funky beard going.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 18, 2016 1:53 am

Here Comes the Wine
doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 28 -the-bachelorette--s
JoJo Meets Robby
doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 28 -the-bachelorette--s
Robby Gets Thirsty no no
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-jojo-fletcher-meets-her-suitors-8726.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 18, 2016 3:50 am

Based on Robby's SM activeness, I'm slowly convinced he's not the F1.

DJ ‏@Graceful0172 3h3 hours ago
@RobbyHHayes I find it both funny and odd that you 'favorite' your own tweets. #Oddindeed

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 28 Citb_hfUYAAkX-n

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes 3h3 hours ago
Family traditions while home... #wineonwineonwine #masonjar
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 11:07 am

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 28 Image10

I thought this was interesting... hasn't social media activity at the same time been an indication of the F1 in the past?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 18, 2016 11:14 am

ElonM wrote:Based on Robby's SM activeness, I'm slowly convinced he's not the F1.

DJ ‏@Graceful0172  3h3 hours ago
@RobbyHHayes I find it both funny and odd that you 'favorite' your own tweets. #Oddindeed

doppleganger - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 28 Citb_hfUYAAkX-n

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  3h3 hours ago
Family traditions while home... #wineonwineonwine #masonjar

Real subtle. Nice photo of your, ummm, errrr, well you know. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 18, 2016 11:25 am

Hahaha, that Vodka is distilled in Austin, Texas.

Missing Jojo Robby? giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 18, 2016 11:43 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFjKg0aTLnCD07lcGTchGwyf8sXhFmroVdlsZA0/

Cute fella...and Robby ain't bad either! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 18, 2016 11:44 am

Robby does have a killer body!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva