SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 13, 2016 10:05 am

I think that looks like Alex. The abundance of tats, the curl in his hair and he appears to be short. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Fri May 13, 2016 12:37 pm

In the screen cap no discussion thread one of the guys gives Jojo two blue balls in his limo entrance who is this? There had better be a cute story attached to those balls. Also it appears from pictures in the same thread that Chase keeps on the silly sunglasses and mustache after going into the mansion. Yikes. Love me some Chase, that schtick had better play!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by lex24419 Sat May 14, 2016 5:18 pm

Just something I noticed: Jordan and Robby are wearing the exact same outfit in the fist bumping promo as they were the first night stepping out of the limo.

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen10

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen12

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen11

lex24419

Back to top Go down

Post by lex24419 Sat May 14, 2016 5:29 pm

casjacknick wrote:In the screen cap no discussion thread one of the guys gives Jojo two blue balls in his limo entrance who is this? There had better be a cute story attached to those balls. Also it appears from pictures in the same thread that Chase keeps on the silly sunglasses and mustache after going into the mansion. Yikes. Love me some Chase, that schtick had better play!

Sal is the one that gives her the blue balls... but according to RS, he was sent home the first night. There must not have been a cute story with it since she didn't keep him no no

lex24419

Back to top Go down

Post by lex24419 Sat May 14, 2016 6:09 pm

So I was trying to figure out who got the missing ID on week 4 and this is where I am stumped (plz help with your thoughts): Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Bachim10

Week 4: Penn
3/27 - 1 on 1 (???)
3/28 - 1 on 1 (Luke)
3/29 - group (Football Date)
3/30 - RC 4

Football date:
- Chad (per promo 3)
- Jordan (per photo above AND Fleiss tweet about someone having an advantage)
- Derek (per photo above)
- Vinny (per photo above)
- Evan (per photo above)
- James F (per photo above)
- Wells (I believe that is the person in the photo above)
- Grant (per promo 3 & photo above)

I can't capture a non blurry photo of the person behind Jordan, but from what I could tell he seemed to have light brown hair and looked shorter than Jordan (but he could be sitting or leaning), which made me think it could either be James T or Chase

People who we know are in the top 8 but are not listed above:
Alex, Robby, Luke, James T, and Chase

James T got a ID the week before, so we know he either was on the football date, or did not get a date that week.
Luke got a ID this week
Robby has the fireworks date the next week (Uruguay), I believe we were still indecisive on whether it was a ID or a 2/1?, but either way, that means he did not have a ID this week.
That leaves Alex or Chase to have a ID that week.

That makes the total 13 guys at the start of the episode, which in the past 6/10 bachelor/ette seasons, ep 4 has started with 13 people.

The guy with the question mark, I am unable to figure out, but based on the hair line/shape (not the hair color) it looked like Will... it could possibly be Daniel, but I'm not sure... but anyway that would bring the total number of guys in ep 4 to 14.

lex24419

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Chase is supposedly taller than Jordan (bios.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Chase is supposedly taller than Jordan (bios.)

Yes Chase is taller than Jordan. I just snooped through his IG that was juat reactivated...he is about the same height as Ben but Chase is a big dude IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 14, 2016 8:13 pm

lex24419 wrote:So I was trying to figure out who got the missing ID on week 4 and this is where I am stumped (plz help with your thoughts): Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Bachim10

3/27 - 1 on 1 (???)
3/28 - 1 on 1 (Luke)
3/30 - RC 4

Football date:
- Chad (per promo 3)
- Evan (per photo above)

I can't capture a non blurry photo of the person behind Jordan, but from what I could tell he seemed to have light brown hair and looked shorter than Jordan (but he could be sitting or leaning), which made me think it could either be James T or Chase

James T got a ID the week before, so we know he either was on the football date, or did not get a date that week.
Luke got a ID this week
Robby has the fireworks date the next week (Uruguay), I believe we were still indecisive on whether it was a ID or a 2/1?, but either way, that means he did not have a ID this week.

That makes the total 13 guys at the start of the episode, which in the past 6/10 bachelor/ette seasons, ep 4 has started with 13 people.

The guy with the question mark, I am unable to figure out, but based on the hair line/shape (not the hair color) it looked like Will... it could possibly be Daniel, but I'm not sure... but anyway that would bring the total number of guys in ep 4 to 14.
We do know there was 14 guys in New York.  For stats sake, epi 4 has started with anywhere between 11 to 15 people so don't think that 13 people is a hard fast rule.When there are more people starting the season, there is likely more(according to stats) at the epi 4 stage so in no means was there only 13 there at that time as a hard fast rule.  For example with Kaitlyn's season, there were actually 14 there for epi 4.

Epi 4 stats:  

people starting epi 4:

Bette:

5:    13
6:    11
7:    12
8:    13
9:    13
10:  13
11:  14

Bach:

15:    14
16:    13
17:    13
18:    13
19:    15
20:    14

This pic may help with things.  IMO, the one you have labeled as Jordan, could actually be Chase and Jordan could be behind/beside him.  I don't think we can absolutely say that Christian was on the group date neither with the little amount we can see of that guy. IMO. Got a clearer piic of the guys and labeled:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Heinz_14

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat May 14, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat May 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Could this be a 1 on 1 with Alex in episode 4?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 996cda960cb9077071f98ccab6ae9267_zpsleobkcfn
LB SC

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 14, 2016 8:28 pm

grace8136 wrote:Could this be a 1 on 1 with Alex in episode 4?

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 996cda960cb9077071f98ccab6ae9267_zpsleobkcfn
LB SC
Yes, it could be Grace, I don't think that Chase had his individual date in epi 4 but rather in epi 3.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by lex24419 Sat May 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
lex24419 wrote:So I was trying to figure out who got the missing ID on week 4 and this is where I am stumped (plz help with your thoughts): Hugesmile

3/27 - 1 on 1 (???)
3/28 - 1 on 1 (Luke)
3/30 - RC 4

Football date:
- Chad (per promo 3)
- Evan (per photo above)

Luke got a ID this week

We do know there was 14 guys in New York.  For stats sake, epi 4 has started with anywhere between 11 to 15 people so don't think that 13 people is a hard fast rule.When there are more people starting the season, there is likely more(according to stats) at the epi 4 stage so in no means was there only 13 there at that time as a hard fast rule.  For example with Kaitlyn's season, there were actually 14 there for epi 4.

Epi 4 stats:  

people starting epi 4:

Bette:

5:    13
6:    11
7:    12
8:    13
9:    13
10:  13
11:  14

Bach:

15:    14
16:    13
17:    13
18:    13
19:    15
20:    14

This pic may help with things.  IMO, the one you have labeled as Jordan, could actually be Chase and Jordan could be behind/beside him.  I don't think we can absolutely say that Christian was on the group date neither with the little amount we can see of that guy.  IMO.  Got a clearer piic of the guys and labeled:

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Heinz_14

I never said Christian was on the group date or even still in the running by episode 4???

for the sake of stats, I said the past 6/10... of course there are other possibilities, I was just trying to validate that 13 could be an option..? Kaitlyn's season didn't effect the point I was making

Also, yes it could be jordan or chase, i was just trying to figure out who could be the ID.

You're pic is incorrect as RS said Jon was out of the running... I believe it to be Wells, anyone else have any other opinions?

To be honest I was just reaching out to figure out who had the ID that week and I found your response to be a little rude. sad sad

lex24419

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 14, 2016 9:01 pm

I'm not AL, @lex24419 but IMO she wasn't talking to you. She was stating statistics from previous seasons. She never meant that you were trying to indicate anything. She is comparing previous seasons because she keeps excellent records from way back.

That's how I read the post. AL can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+64
CarrieA
IrelandRose
RealityEscape
robinvi
Newto
Nonina430
neya
sharonchan
Emilia23_12
soccermom333
Seabear