SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 4:04 am

ALL- I didn't even think of HTD! You might be onto something, are those bluebonnets? Texas is known for them, good catch!

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 26, 2016 4:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:You're a master sleuther @Katiebelle!  High clap

So Robby and Chase in Thailand so likely in F3.
Also, possibly Jordan if going by the ITM with the vase?

So F3: Robby, Chase, and Jordan?

IA - F3 Robby, Chase and most likely Jordan. Although do we have absolute proof about Jordan?

However, he has far too much screen time and screen caps not to be in the F3 I reckon. Plus he had the intro video and the other two didn't.

As for F4 being Luke - yeah I think you might be right on that one as well. I'm sure he'd take her horse riding on his HTD. But there is also a screencap of her and Grant and they are dressed in firemen clothes and that's something he'd show her on a HTD since he's a fireman.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 4:10 am

Lost17 wrote:ALL- I didn't even think of HTD! You might be onto something, are those bluebonnets? Texas is known for them, good catch!
I definitely think it is Texas. I have relatives that live in Texas and the bluebonnets with the cacti immediately made me think of Texas so thinking it is Luke's HTD.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 26, 2016 4:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Lost17 wrote:ALL- I didn't even think of HTD! You might be onto something, are those bluebonnets? Texas is known for them, good catch!
I definitely think it is Texas. I have relatives that live in Texas and the bluebonnets with the cacti immediately made me think of Texas so thinking it is Luke's HTD.

Well done!!!!! rock

Hey! Does this mean that Luke will be in the running for the next Bachelor?

I'd so love that! A Cowboy Bachelor! Yes please!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 4:18 am

My friend sent me a packet of bluebonnet seeds from Texas one time, never used them, but when I noticed the cacti and you mentioned Texas-the flowers popped out for some reason!

Ok, this guy, I thought it was Luke at first because of the chain. He wears one with dog tags all the time...but the hair seems wrong, and I'm not sure his moles/ear match up Hugesmile but I can't figure out who else it could be, anyone think they know? It's the same time as the clip with Jojo jumping into Jordan's arms in her bikini (with the bracelets).

photo who_zpsaihafaq8.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 4:21 am

Katiebelle wrote:

I really hope so!!:Bubba: Now watch he's really one of the bad guys, would be just my luck! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 4:25 am

F3: Robby, Chase... and Jordan (or Luke)?

By process of elimination Robby and Chase definitely in F3 by caps sleuthed to match Thailand (Robby by @Litta123 and Chase by you @Katiebelle).

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 9 35d50288-aff5-444e-bd80-f6dc02447913

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 9 Flag10
caps by Katiebelle and Litta

Jordan seems like he may be in F3 too based on that vase in his ITM cap and by Litta posting Thailand. They usually have the background match whatever location they are in, especially when they travel, so I am thinking this is matching for Thailand (don't see it used for any other location atm).

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 9 6799eb69-746c-48fa-a889-9fb770f15560
caps by Litta

I think Luke is F4 unless Jordan is not in F3. Will need to keep an eye out for more caps but that vase in Jordan's ITM makes me think he is F3 so that makes Luke F4 by default if he has a HTD in Texas based on his s/cap.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 26, 2016 4:29 am

Lost17 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

I really hope so!!:Bubba:  Now watch he's really one of the bad guys, would be just my luck! giggling

No way! He's definitely a good guy. Any man that buys a woman shoes on the first date is a winner in my books.

I mean.... Luke... you had me at the boots! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 4:41 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

I really hope so!!:Bubba:  Now watch he's really one of the bad guys, would be just my luck! giggling

No way! He's definitely a good guy. Any man that buys a woman shoes on the first date is a winner in my books.

I mean.... Luke... you had me at the boots!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
I know, right! And riding up on a unicorn, hello! Jojo watch out for this one beatingheart ...and both from Texas!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 4:50 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

snipped

:yes: If Luke is F4 he is definitely in the running for next Bachelor, imo, especially since he had an intro, last shown limo entrance, CP 1on1 time shown, etc. I would think TPTB would want him in F3 position though since that is usually the sweet spot but if his edit is drama free then he definitely could be set up for the lead.

Whoever is F3 I think may be Luke's competition for next lead though - so either Chase, Jordan, or Robby.

The only one I can think of those 3 is Chase if he is F3 (F2 maybe but not sure they'd do that again?) since Chase's preview was drama free like Luke's. Both Robby and Jordan seem to have more drama/doubt in season preview (Robby with the girlfriend and JoJo questioning him... and Jordan with the guys in VO in the preview saying he is there for fame and fortune). I think if Chase has an emotional exit, gets more screentime (FD) and talks at Men Tell All he could be their pick. Chase didn't have an intro video though and Luke did so not sure since he wasn't highlighted as much in first episode either so maybe he will be overshadowed by Luke unless he is a darkhorse that viewers fall in love with like they did Ben H? If Chase is F1 then I think Luke for sure is next lead.

If TPTB only want Luke and he is F4 (and no F2 for lead) then I think Jordan or Robby will be F3 since they have doubt/drama in the season preview so that the choice is easier to make for F4 over F3 since the F3 person usually gets more screentime and talk more at Men Tell All episode so I think based just on the preview I think Luke as F4 over Robby/Jordan if either one is F3. Then again the preview could be misleading and the doubt/drama not there as much so they could still be lead options too as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 26, 2016 7:04 am

I've just realised that I've been a bit of a plonker!  :thud

I've remembered something from a long forgotten geography lesson.

The Rio de la Plata is the mouth of the river that separates Argentina and Uruguay. Buenos Aires is on one side of the harbour and Montevideo is on the other!

So the screencaps of JoJo and Jordan on the boat could be them sailing from either Argentina or Uruguay! And that skyline in the background could be from either city!

I'll look up boat rentals in both cities in the morning. Shouldn't be too hard to find a nice boat like that.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 7:16 am

I decided to just upload the season preview so we can hear what is being said with the scaps because I find that helps a lot (if anyone has subtitled s/caps that would be super helpful).

While watching it I noticed a couple of things:
1) Jordan says something to JoJo about him always feeling like he defends himself when she asks him if he is ready to be engaged.
2) JoJo seems upset about something in the caps with the guys and when she is wearing the long gray cardigan she is holding something in her hand - looks like a magazine or something folded? Not sure what that is about but seems related to the caps of her talking to the guys crying like Kaitlyn did maybe? (also right before that the skyline at night of a city shows Marriot hotel).
3) Alex seems to be doing VO and talking that Jordan is fake and shown in caps with JoJo saying something to her?
4) Jordan's ITM when he has the vase he is talking about Chad it seems (says Chad not safe to be around)? If so then I am not sure it was around Thailand if Thailand is FD since Chad not going that far it seems?

So atm we have definitive evidence for Robby and Chase in F3 in Thailand but not for Jordan and Luke.  question
Luke seems likely to have HTD based on caps in Texas most likely so need to sleuth caps for Luke and Jordan to see which one of those two may be in F3 -- that is if there is F3 (and not F2 only for FDs).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer