SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 62 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:27 pm

AC, it could possibly be a backdrop from BA. The only thing that makes me wonder if it isn't LA instead is this same backdrop is also in the following PIs so far:
-blue criss cross dress above
-flannel shirt above from Chase's 1:1
-floral romper from meeting with Kailtlyn, Ali and Des
-gold night 1 dress (with and without earrings)
-tank and cardi from Derek's 1:1
-black dress from Chase's 1:1 evening portion
-black dancing dress from JamesTaylor's 1:1 including hair
-crochet top from pool party

Not that these couldn't be pickups but I don't believe they are. 

I am starting to think though, that the fireplace backdrop is from the Chateau in Pennsylvania and the PIs were just inserted in some episodes before.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:29 pm

AC, crotch-gate?! Oh boy, this is "interesting" imagery!  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 2498057887 A crotch with a gate. Hmmm... :uptonogood

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:30 pm

OMG! I have a lot to try to explain.

I went back to watch epi 1 intro footage of Jojo. Like Lost said, there is video of her on a beach. She is wearing blue bathing suit, then sitting on a rock with a loose fitting cover-up dress. All you can see is that it is open in front or slit in the front because her leg is fully visible. If you look at the back, it looks like it is hanging loosely (not belted at waste).

Then when it is much darker outside, she walks across sand to a life-guard type building(?) with the number 6 on it. Has anyone ever seen such a thing on a USA (specifically LA) beach? What struck me was 1) as she climbs the step to the life-guard thing, you can see that her dress is really long in the back - almost too long - it seems like it is longer than is necessary for a bathing suit cover up type beach dress. Also, as she gts to the top of the steps the dress gives the appearance that it may be cinched at the wasteline. (This is a millisecond view). But like I said, I don't think the cover up was belted at the waste from the look you can get of her sitting on the rock. The video is very dark, and you can only make out that it is a light colored and flowing fabric, very long in back---just like the dress she is wearing in the "Thailand" FRC scenes where she is crying and upset.

Then I noticed something really strange. IF the intro footage of Jojo was being taped at a beach, I assume that it would be taped at a LA beach, right? So, as the sun is setting in the life-guard video, they focus on the sunset, and...it looks like there is LAND on either side of the sunset! If the sun is setting in the due west of LA, would there be ANY LAND in that sunset picture? I don't think so, but, those that are more familiar with the CA coastline might be able to confirm that this land could not be just part of the curvy coastline of the beaches. The thing is, it is the sunset, which should be exact west, and unless their is an island due west of LA coast, then there shouldn't be any land in that sunset photo.

So, I got to thinking...what is that life guard-thing video is at sunset in Thailand after she lets her F2 man go? What is she decides to walk down the beach, and she is so distraught with letting F2 go, that she refuses or is incapable of continuing on with the rest of the FRC? It's gotten too dark, and they cannot film aymore anyway and she just walks to try to clear her head and they film it.

Then I started to think....and this has stuck in my head for some reason...at the fountain Robby said "in 42, 43 days..."...what if they agreed to wait til the next day and do the FRC then for the F1, or......what I think REALLY happened is this....and it is kind of crazy....i will continue in next post.....
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:49 pm

.....I think there were 2 different FRC set ups....one in Thailand with F2 and 1 in LA with the F1....and here is why.....

in the video of Jojo walking on Thailand beach, you can see 3+ large fishing boats out quite a distance in the water. The water is calm. The sand by the water is very smooth and wet, not a lot of foot prints. I believe this is really Thailand.

in the video fo Jojo crying in Thailand she is standing on grass with palm trees around her. In one shot she turns her back to camera and you can see that the grassy area is above the beach, it overlooks the beach. There are statues and pots and flowers in the shot. There is a hanging decoration, like something you might stand under for a ceremony. I think this is really Thailand. And I think this is the location of the FRC in Thailand---on the grassy knoll. (This is really starting to sound like a conspiracy theory now, right? laugh out loud)

in the video of Jojo walking barefooted onto the wooden planks to a wooden FRC platform, you can see that there is ocean, sandy beach, then wooden planks. The sandy beach is very foot-printed, the ocean waves look a bit rougher, there is a visible rock in the water towards the right side. And there are 3 boats in the water, in a similar location of the shot as in Thailand, BUT those are NOT the same boats! They are smaller boats, different shaped boats, and they are not too far off of the shoreline. There are also 2 boats on the beach off to the right side of frame. I think these were all put here to stage the shots like they took place in Thailand, but that they really look place in LA.

....here is more reason....in all of the clips of Jojo and the man/men in the blue suits, we cannot get a good look at what is in the background of them. Almost all of the background color is light blue/grey/white. This is the case for all SC and preview videos when the blue suit is in them. They want to make us believe that both FRC took place in the same location. BUT, if you look at the one where she is crying with blue suit, behind her right shoulder, you can make out what looks like a vertical structure, like a post....it's a tree trunk! If you look at the video of her on the grassy knoll, you'll see that there are many thin trunked palm trees on the grassy knoll overlooking the Thailand beach. Therefore, the clips of her crying with blue suit were taken in Thailand from the vantage point of the grassy knoll. They were NOT taken from a wooden platform located on a sandy beach just feet from the ocean with NO TREES behind her!

I think Jojo freaked out so badly when she let F2 go, that she couldn't continue on with the FRC. I think she asked for more time with her F1 to really make sure she had made the correct decision. The F1 may have also wanted to delay the FRC/rose/proposal himself. I think they went back to LA and some time later they set up some wooden platforms on the beach, decorated in a Thai theme, and she picked her final guy not in Thailand, but in LA (or at least NOT THailand).

call me crazy, but check out the video yourselves and tell me what you think. If we can solve the mystery of the land on either side of the sunset (what beach in Thailand were they at and what topograghy would be visible in the west?) and where would we find that life-guard thing (LA or Thailand?) we may be one step closer to cracking this wide open!

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Why I didn't think it was in Thailand Mia (I did notice the similar sunset  colors though) was because I don't think they have life guard towers?? Anyway, my point being, that dress on the tower reminded me of the dress in the epi 5 preview...so studied the FRC dress where she's crying against the palm tree background vs the dress where she's going barefoot up to the FRC podium. They looked different on the bottom. Couldn't quite make out the top part, they look similar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:02 pm

I'll have to watch it again, I was only focusing on the dress...could be on to something Mia!! That whole FR thing and the way they did it was so strange and maybe we now know why! Or do you think it could be Florida? Hugesmile THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 3806527698 I'm not thinking so, but had to put that in there! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:03 pm

AC, are you thinking that maybe she says goodbye to both men?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 pm

veg_out wrote:AC, are you thinking that maybe she says goodbye to both men?
I don't know what to think. 
The sunset walk could be a total mislead. I wouldn't put it past TPTB.
The only way she would say no to Jordan is if something devastating happens between HTD and FD. And even then, I think she might still take him. 
But then another part of me thinks Jordan is another attractive charismatic Charlie Maher...who came in hot and heavy for Trista up until HTD, but the flame was extinguished by quiet sensitive, full-of-heart Ryan Sutter.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:12 pm

IF the dress IS different a she walks onto the wooden planks, it may make sense.

I think in the clip of her crying by the palm trees you can see one high slit all the way up on her right hip. The wind is blowing and the dress is flapping quite a bit. Nowhere else can you see a slit visible. I do think that dress had only 1 slit.

I think in the clip of her walking onto wooden planks you can clearly see a couple of slits in the dress as it blows in the wind as she walks.

I think you are correct. I think there is a good likelihood that they are 2 different dresses. Why? Because after she walked around all distraught in Thailand, the bottom of the first dress got ruined and they had to make her another dress, only this time it had more than one slit.

So....did she say goodbye to 1 man in Thailand? or 2 men in Thailand?
Did she have an LA FRC with......WHO? F1? F2? question
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Ok, I am back. I have looked up images of lifeguard cabins in CA. I think that cabin 6 is in Huntington Beach, CA. In an online photo of huntington beach, I did see land out in the ocean. I'm obviously NOT from CA, and I obviously dont go to the beach much, and I am obviously going a bit insane! Sorry! I''m going to try not to freak out anymore, just as soon as I get rid of these pesky tiny green men that are following me around. duh
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Mia, maybe it's time you breakout your tinfoil hat song. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 3806527698

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:03 am

Litta123 wrote:Mia, maybe it's time you breakout your tinfoil hat song. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 62 3806527698

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl :tinfoil :tinfoil :tinfoil

I'd never pass up an opportunity to play that song!  

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer