SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:51 pm

Haha, Litta. All the guys are about the same height! It's so frustrating! I was even trying to analyze how long their arms were for a while. I thought that maybe because Robby was a swimmer that he'd have extra long arms. (Think Michael Phelps, laugh out loud) Nope. Just perfectly porportioned and normal length arms. And I found that both Robby's and Jordan's fingertips fall to about the same point on their bodies - about 5 inches below their crotches. Now, the one thing I didn't analyze was their crotches. Hugesmile ...Yet. giggling
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:20 pm

2pop

Waiting on the crotch debate...but honestly, with Luke's hands, he would probably win. YW, Lost!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Well, since we're talking about sizes, giggling, Chase is the tallest of the F4. Luke stands at 6"1. So... What do yo think? sneakyl
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Litta123 wrote:2pop

Waiting on the crotch debate...but honestly, with Luke's hands, he would probably win. YW, Lost!

cantstopl Oh, yeah, Luke would win for sure. He's 6'2' (I think) with a 10 inch long index finger....I'll stop right there. Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:27 pm

duplicate....dang, got so excited thinking about those long fingers... giggling
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Thumb comparison: Robby
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Robby412
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Robby610

Jordan:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Jordan14
Whose thumb is this below? Robby's still? Because it looks "knuckley" to me, like Jordan's? I go back and forth. TBD
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Thumb110
Notice JoJo took her shoes off before her walk on the beach; here she is close to FRC podium pacing (just trying to find continuity):
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Jojo1511
Trying to match sunlight reflections/coloring: 
"I fell in love with you..."
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Jojo1212
(Mouth blocked so not sure this is what she really says over this) "It's really hard for me.." (VO holding hands "to not accept this love...")
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Jojo1911
(all SCs my own)
The second one looks like it could be later. The sky is darker. JoJo's hair looks more washed out/not as golden (lack of sun reflection?) blue suit looks darker/more grayish.

Last edited by agentcurls on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:42 pm

cantstopl You guys! Embarressed!

On another note, haha, I've been making clips for a L&J vid...I was looking at Jojo's intro package in the first epi again and noticed her dress as she's walking along the beach at sunset. Then a little bit after that she goes onto a lifeguard station, that dress is different, probably shot in LA? It reminded me of her dress as she's walking to the FRC podium barefoot. So then I watched her other preview again from epi 5 I think it was, and noticed in the beginning when she's by the palm trees her dress seems more solid with one leg slit noticeable. BUT her bottom part of the dress- walking barefoot to the podium seems like it has more slits and looks shorter in the front and more 'flowy'. I'm probably seeing things, and I'd have no clue what it would mean. no idea :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:51 pm

^ SCs Above...

The only thumb that I can feel confident about is the thumb holding the ringbox is Jordan.

The 2 SCs above of blue jacket with shoulder and sleeve fully visible...Notice the indents on the left shoulder and on the left sleeve are identical in both photos, leading me to believe that they are the same jacket.

The other photos---two handed hold with thumb visible and one handed hold with the thumb visible---we cannot see the shoulder or sleeve to look for matching indents.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:02 pm

MiaHawk wrote:^ SCs Above...

The only thumb that I can feel confident about is the thumb holding the ringbox is Jordan.

The 2 SCs above of blue jacket with shoulder and sleeve fully visible...Notice the indents on the left shoulder and on the left sleeve are identical in both photos, leading me to believe that they are the same jacket.

The other photos---two handed hold with thumb visible and one handed hold with the thumb visible---we cannot see the shoulder or sleeve to look for matching indents.

Really good point, Mia. I agree, same guy because of the sleeve. I think the lighting difference could be explained by the haziness from the clouds. That kind of filter could change the lighting quickly, even within moments.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:10 pm

Could these be a location match? The BA hotel? (going by the white walls and ornate gold trim)
She is talking about how excited she is for her 1:1 date with Chase here:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Jojo910
SC from BA before date with Wells:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Jojo2110
Here is that PI location again:
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 D15abad754bec43f046054818e19476f_zpspjzwtso5
Here is the same dress. PI location (maybe post-show?), hair, and make up are different. We will keep in eye out for this blue dress.
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 61 Cd487d593d6f5ff57cf60e1f48df56b1_zpstsdxkpwa
(all SCs my own)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:12 pm

Litta123 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:^ SCs Above...

Really good point, Mia. I agree, same guy because of the sleeve. I think the lighting difference could be explained by the haziness from the clouds. That kind of filter could change the lighting quickly, even within moments.
Good points! My head is spinning. Ok, maybe we should move on from thumb-gate to crotch-gate?  Smiley
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Lost17 wrote:cantstopl You guys! Embarressed!

On another note, haha, I've been making clips for a L&J vid...I was looking at Jojo's intro package in the first epi again and noticed her dress as she's walking along the beach at sunset. Then a little bit after that she goes onto a lifeguard station, that dress is different, probably shot in LA? It reminded me of her dress as she's walking to the FRC podium barefoot. So then I watched her other preview again from epi 5 I think it was, and noticed in the beginning when she's by the palm trees her dress seems more solid with one leg slit noticeable. BUT her bottom part of the dress- walking barefoot to the podium seems like it has more slits and looks shorter in the front and more 'flowy'. I'm probably seeing things, and I'd have no clue what it would mean. no idea :detective
I looked at that more closely and it seems to be a flowy maxi-style sundress. It showed her getting splashed on the rock with it. It looked like the same as the one where she is climbing the lifeguard tower.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer