SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 25, 2016 6:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Policia -- that's Spanish, right? This might help with a location.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 45b1e223-1212-4aff-a2ad-0c8b63c7f83b

This could also be Portugal or Albania as they both call their police "policia". Also check out that taxi in the background. That might help us sleuth where this is taken.

Oh  - actually I think they also have Policia in South America (Argentina and Brazil)  as well so that might widen our search.

It's Argentina! - most likely Buenos Aires.

These taxis are the same as the ones in the screen cap.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Taxi10

source
http://www.expat-quotes.com/guides/argentina/tourism/getting-around-buenos-aires-and-the-rest-of-argentina.htm

Also Argentinian police cars are the same but I'm still trying to find a decent picture of the back of one that isn't owned by a photo website.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by weetybix Wed May 25, 2016 6:12 am

agentcurls wrote:Snapchat- JoJo Fletcher
So, JoJo's first snap since filming ended. Wanted to put here because necklace/bracelets could be a a far-fetched but not impossible clue:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Image15
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Image16
She was riding in the backseat of a (luxury sedan or limo?) with a friend and was laughing. Camera was on her for a split second.

Jojo was wearing those exact same bracelets in the promo sc's where she jumps into Jordan's arms at the pool party..

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 25, 2016 6:37 am

Ok found another clue.

I screencapped @litta123 's screencap because I couldn't work out how to just get this picture by itself and bring it over to this thread - but i'ts late and I'm sitting in bed with my laptop so I'll sort how to do it in the morning.

Anyway... I know where this is.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Hotel11

It's Uruguay! I did a search for resorts on cliff tops in Argentina and nothing remotely like this came up and then I thought that maybe they went to another country close by - the Casapueblo Hotel in Uruguay was the first picture that came up.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Hotel_11

Source
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/south-america/uruguay/articles/Casapueblo-Uruguays-most-eccentric-hotel/

SC No Discussion

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 10:01 am

Let me know any time you want s/caps moved over to the spoiler side. I can easily do it with two window's open. 

Awesome sleuthing!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 25, 2016 10:22 pm

Nice find @Katiebelle!

This is simply conjecture on my part. TWT if it's on the right track. We know from the preview that the show goes to Thailand. Since warm exotic climates points towards FDs, I'm assuming Thailand is the location of FDs/LCDs. If true, then the guys in those caps should be our F3.

I think Robby will be one of them based on caps like this.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 35d50288-aff5-444e-bd80-f6dc02447913

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 16ece52e-5068-4cf8-aea1-26e9504ffdc5
my scs

I'm still not 100% sure who this guy is, but I don't think it's Jordan. I'll need to rewatch the episode to try to figure out his name, but I'm guessing he's in the F3 also based on these caps.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 B50fadfc-f172-45ff-b57d-98df2d84a80e

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 A8303cdc-9799-4164-9692-d6a310324c8d

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 64c08768-8ac7-496b-addb-ab5e75c8f517

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 Ecc7089d-ee9c-43eb-9602-f3af72ef509c
my scs

The third F3 could be Jordan, but I haven't done enough searching to know if this style of boat could/would be chosen to be used in Thailand. I know the Sean/Catherine boat was a lot more rustic. Also JoJo's sweater coverup makes me doubt Thailand. It fits temperatures in Uruguay at the time of filming (guessing April) and Katie's find shows that there's water nearby.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 E019c1e4-0feb-4fab-8067-375e0ae6f742

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 A73a4925-5884-4c0f-880d-4b624aa1102f
my scs

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 C6465dde137f96ba65dfbbca85ad0465_zpspbdb5trg
Ladybug's sc

Now this cap could indicate it's a hotel room in Thailand...so maybe Jordan is there. I have a vague recollection that I've seen that vase before...so it could be a traveling prop...which could be throwing off the location. So, the bottom line is that I'm not convinced who our third F3 is. Jordan is the only one that comes close based on caps that could be Thailand, imo. Then again, maybe my assumption is wrong which makes my conclusion suspect.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 6799eb69-746c-48fa-a889-9fb770f15560
my sc

One more: could be the FD dinner...or maybe just back at the mansion. no idea

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 295b568d25e76aaa5dd45c5f26ba9fc8_zps3kl7fkqj
Ladybug's sc

This cap is also possible FD, but I'm thinking this was indoors because of the lighting. My guess is that this is Wells.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 4f0b52c3-7ff3-410b-b855-e69b442b7f4d

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 60138223-cb46-4ea8-8be8-4cf2cc82b4f8
my scs

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 25, 2016 10:27 pm

Sorry for the double post, but after looking at the photos in the banner. I think my nameless guy above is Chase.

So my F3 at the moment, based on caps, are Robby, Chase and Jordan.

ETA: Based on my assumption that Thailand is the FD/LCD location.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 10:48 pm

You ladies are awesome!!!!!
This is the first time I'm unspoiled going into the season, and also the first time seeing how powerful the sleuthing is!

I think it could be way harder to sleuth being unspoiled, isn't it? It really is amazing to see the great works!! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 11:26 pm

Great catching up in here! yes

@peggy0221 it depends, IMO sometimes it's easier, not that it's easy, but easier in the sense that you don't have outside influences that tend to sway your judgement.

You sleuth with what's in front of you, IMO makes a difference to the logic that you form in your head, without worrying about different SM drama.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Litta123 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but after looking at the photos in the banner. I think my nameless guy above is Chase.

So my F3 at the moment, based on caps, are Robby, Chase and Jordan.

ETA: Based on my assumption that Thailand is the FD/LCD location.

IA - I think it's Chase too.

And I think you are right about the caps of JoJo and Jordan on the boat being in Uruguay. I reckon they are sailing in the Rio del la Planta as you can see the skyline of Montevideo in the background of one of the caps. I would be surprised if they swam though - from my experience the water of the South Atlantic coastline is bloody freezing, even in April.

Although - just to throw another option out there - It could be at Phuket in Thailand. Phuket is now quite built up and has many 3-5 story buildings. Also I am really not concerned about the fact she's wearing a jumper - I've just returned from sailing in the Pacific and the sea air, even somewhere tropical, can be cool.

But - I think it's more likely to be in Uruguay.

So does that mean we don't have any screencaps of Jordan in Thailand.

Also - just another random thought - my memories of Thailand are beautiful golden beaches not the grey sand that we are seeing in the caps with JoJo and Chase. I think those photos may be in Uruguay as well.

What are your thoughts?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:52 pm

Nice Litta, yes agree with all, that is Chase! I've looked enough today, between he and Luke, haha. Really wish Luke was there, will hold out a little hope. ;)

I did a chronological list of who I “think” are in the clips from the season preview starting with Jordan. Not sure on some, but the best I could do, please include who you might think someone might be or if I got someone wrong.

*Jordan (yacht date) *Robby (fireworks) *Alex? (horse riding-kiss) *Robby (kiss and jumping off cliff) *Chase (orange boat-kiss to head) *Alex? same guy from horse riding date (kiss by trees @ sunset) * Luke (hot tub in woods/kiss) *Jordan (Jojo holding his face-so happy comment) *Nick B (swing? dancing) *James T (sitting in car overlooking city) *Jordan (in love with you) *Luke or Chase & Derek or Wells??? (Gala Tango dance) *Fountain? *Grant (talking/kiss) *Alex (fell in love with you second..) *Luke (holding Jojo’s face) *Chase (kiss in ocean) *Robby (fallen in love with you) *Snow? *Event kiss Ali?? *Luke or Chase (I’ve gone back and forth on this one, their profile is similar, but Chase has a higher forehead-looks like Luke’s, but this guy has more facial hair and a black band on right wrist that he wears, which is why I think it might be Chase (dance-has a rose) *Chad (red tie-convo/kiss) Luke (fire overlay effect-kiss) *Chase? Has to be the same person that got the rose during the dance, same clothes (kiss-she’s drawing him into room) *Grant (holding jojo tight) *Luke (kiss) *Kissing on steps? *Chad (kissing by well) *Robby (talking-dinner) *Jordan (want to be engaged, defend self… football toss, dancing, kiss against wall) *Alex (smooth operator) *Jordan (by pool hugs & lifts her/kiss) *Chad-Jordan (failed football player) *Robby (runs out of room in underwear then rumored girlfriend convo) *Bed? *Chad/Alex/Ali *Chad/Ali/Grant *Chad (in room with chairs poking/pushing Evan with Grant, Vinny & Ali? *Jordan (not safe) *Chad (in room bullying Jordan with James T, Robby & 2 others) *Chad (kiss by well & why does everybody hate you & another kiss) *Chad (punches door-James F in front) *Robby (talking) *Chad (kiss) *Grant & Chad *Alex & Vinny *Chad (drinking then argues with Alex-Ali there) *Chad (arguing with Grant-with Daniel & James F) *Casapueblo Hotel in Uruguay-sleuthed by Katie *Chad (threatening Jordan, also in room shown-Grant, Vinny, Evan, James T, Sal, Jordan, Robby, Chase & one other) *Chris H & Chad *Jordan (in suit) *Chad *Jojo *Alex? (banging on door) *Evan, Grant others & Jojo *Bloody knuckles? *James T (bloody eye) *Policia cars/cab in Argentina (sleuthed by Katie) *James T (bloody eye) *Jojo (crying) *JW Marriott & The Ritz Carlton?? In LA?? *Jojo (crying in room talking to guys-Grant, Wells, Alex, Robby and 1 other. Some building? *5? flying over audience *Kiss in water? *Robby (kiss on bridge) *Chase (kiss sitting in boat) *Grant (kiss) *Chase? (dancing in fancy room-2 roses on pedestal I think) *Sand boarding? (up above-Luke, Grant, Derek, Alex & Evan) *Robby (kiss) *Alex (kiss on couch) *Luke (by door) *Jojo (temple in Thailand-sunset) *Chase (Jojo in lap) *Chase?? (kiss-statue behind) *Luke (sunset kiss) *Alex (soccer kiss while Jordan, Luke & James T look on kind of smiling haha) *Wells? (underwater kiss) *Luke (kiss in robes-after hot tub probably) *Kiss clock in background

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 12:39 am

@Katiebelle, good points.

Re: Jordan, I think the best we can say is that we don't have any FD activity with Jordan if the boating takes place in Uruguay. We might have an ITM and/or a FD dinner pic. If we can find a hotel room to match the wall decor in the ITM, we can potentially verify if it is in Thailand.

Re: Chase, yeah I wondered if the beach could be Uruguay because the rocks could match the landscape in your post on the Uruguay location/resort. However, to my eye Chase/JoJo have on the same outfit in these two caps.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 B50fadfc-f172-45ff-b57d-98df2d84a80e

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 7 64c08768-8ac7-496b-addb-ab5e75c8f517
my scs

My gut says the first cap is Thailand, no proof though. Also, that's a pretty intimate position that JoJo is in with Chase...which leads me to think more likely a FD. To your point, JoJo and Chase are clearly in the water...so if the ocean is cold off of Uruguay, not likely a place to go frolicking. So could it be Uruguay? Yes, but I think more likely not.

@Lost17 WOW! Thanks for that list. I don't have any brain cells left tonight to check it out, but I'll plan to look into it tomorrow. Quick comment though, Re: Luke. When I was capping the preview, I felt his BL was off with JoJo. I thought she was more into him than he, her. I was surprised that the caps identified as Luke (in my mind) mostly looked to take place early on. I didn't spot him in the confrontation scene when Chad threatened to come find Jordan after the show ended, although he could have been on a 1-1 I suppose.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 1:15 am

Wow! Great sleuthing!! So Argentina and Uruguay @Katiebelle and Thailand per @Litta123 clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer