SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:54 am

@Katiebelle, thank you so much for filling in the Thailand locations!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:46 pm

I might be completely wrong, but I suspect that this RC is episode 6:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 153b4e1e4d03d68975eeba47c20571c3_zpskiwurt3f

I think that this RC dress could be episode 7: She's going to have to let go of at least two guys that she has come to really care about. For a girl who was always the broken-upee, it's not going to be easy to let go of her guys from F6-F2, I can only imagine.
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 E3e7ca3e-c2e7-4538-9245-f0e3cf4a56e4

Is anyone able to make the case for this cap being in Uruguay? If so, poor girl--lotta crying in Uruguay.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:59 pm

Ok - I've found the exact location of the island in Thailand.

It's Koh Hong and it's between Phuket and Krabi and north of Koh Phi Phi. I've actually been there (long time ago though) so am feeling like a bit of a twit. It looks different from the ground but I should have paid closer attention to the cliff face which is unforgettable.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 Koh_ho10

Source: Littas s/c
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 Koh_ho11

Source:
http://www.seacanoe.net/kohhong.htm

So do you think this is from a F3 FS date or a F2 date? If one of the guys gets to go here then that will affect my search for Chase's date bc that means his could be anywhere i.e a distance from Hua Hin.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:06 am

Would they have 2 FDs that are beach related? We see Chase and Jo in the water and on the sandy beach, so would they have another date that would be almost identical? Or would they maybe be on a sailing type date, where they sail past the beautiful island and jump off the boat for swimming, etc. Would the area of the islands be suitable for that type of a sailing date? And if Robby gets the "local market" date and Chase gets the beach date, would they give Jordan ANOTHER sailing on a boat date? That is the kind of date Jordan is getting in Uruguay. So, if that is the Thailand date, it makes me think it is Luke's date.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:19 am

Thoughts about episode 6:

There are 6 guys at the rose ceremony:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 315l7gg
veg_out cap
From left to right: Jordan, JT, Alex, Robby, Chase, Luke

Chase and Luke have roses per the above cap (if someone can make a clearer cap), so Chase gets the 2:1 rose like we suspected and Luke gets the GD rose.

I suspect that she doesn't hand out the last rose b:c she wants to keep all of them. The other crying blue dress is the episode 7 RC when she cuts the last two guys, IMO.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:01 pm

The SCs from last night's preview are now uploaded. I took more caps than posted so, if there is a particular cap you'd like to see variations on, I may have it.

My initial thoughts on the ITM before the FRC is that JoJo is fanning herself with a note. Could it be she gets some last minute intel on her F1-to-be, so she then can't move forward with him? I'm puzzled, but as always these previews leave me with doubt of a HEA...only to be not nearly so dramatic in the actual finale.

Also I think Chase's chances are slim, but another aspect of his obstacle is how can he prove/show JoJo that he really is into her. If he steps up his game (hence dipping her at the RC), maybe, just maybe he can "win with a photo-finish."

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:35 pm

We've got ring guy, notice the sun glint to the back right:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 8b18d6d1-084d-4cc2-952e-aefc3798f1b1
Then this hand (but the hair?), same suit, same guy (?):
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 141b0fbe-aef7-422b-a485-d07ec79397d6
This is earlier in the afternoon:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 25392caf-d309-4286-8757-5baa5ebe0d75
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 Af90f0ee-c7d8-4150-978f-1873c32cfbf6
She is devastated, takes off her shoes, takes a late afternoon stroll to ponder things:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 566942e7-11be-4155-bf24-f4ee1a4b8594
(Litta's SCs)
(@Thank you, Litta123, for the SCs! You are awesome.)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:42 pm

Litta, thank you for the Scs!

Here is what I'm thinking:

1) If you have any more SC that show the fingers holding the ring box, I'd love to see more. I paused my DVR and thought I could make out a certain shape on the thumb nail. I cannot quite see it on the SCs above.

2) I think it goes down to Jordan vs Robby in the end. I think they are putting way too much time and effort into her relationship with Jordan to not take it to the very end for maximum drama. Where would be the drama if the big villian gets eliminated as F4 or F3? This show isn't about showing us a romance. It is about trying to create viewership via drama and controversy. I'd bet my bottom dollar that Jordan makes it to the final 2 men, more specifically to the F2 slot. And I'm 99.9% that Robby will be F1. (That's just how I roll.)

3) Comparing Jordan's hands to Robby's hands: Jordan's hands are slightly bigger and his fingers are longer and a bit thinner.  (Not as ginormous as Lucky Luke,Hugesmile  but big. On the football date I could see this.) I think Blue Suit's hands are Jordan's.

4) Comparing Jordan's and Robby's suit jackets:  Robby's shoulders are broader than Jordan's, and Robby's upper arms are more muscular.  A good SC to compare this is the one where Robby and Jordan are sitting next to one another on the couch as Chad rages at Jordan. Robby is wearing white t-shirt in photo. Therefore, Robby wears a larger size of suit jacket with a slightly more relaxed sleeve.  Jordan wears jackets that are more tailored and fitted through the arm. You can looks at RC pics to see if you agree with this. I think that Blue Suit guy's jacket looks tailored through the arm. I think it is Jordan's jacket.

5) Papers in Jojo's hands while crying about having to eliminate a man: I think part of Jojo's evolution this season is the continuation of what began in Ben's season. Jojo is no longer going to settle for the Bad Boy who treats her poorly. She deserves better. I think she will have a very difficult time standing up to the Bad Boy because of how hurt she feels by him and because she is a generally kind and non-confrontational person. I think she writes down what she wants to say to Blue Suit. I think it's sort of her script. And when she says she is having a panic attack, the panic is coming from the anxiety of the impending confrontation.  

6) And the last clue, and maybe the biggest one of all...Jojo takes off her shoes and goes barefoot after the Blue Suit leaves. Who, out of all the guys would be most likely to show up to a beach proposal barefoot? Or at least without socks? Right! ROBBY!  :yes:

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:47 pm

^I do think Jordan is possibly there at the end, but not as an original part of the F2. I think maybe he might interject himself into the finale, kind of like Reid did to Jillian. 
Not sure where this leaves Robby, Chase, or Luke for that matter.
Perhaps she rejects 2 suitors in the early afternoon and awaits her F1 after her stroll on the beach.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:45 pm

AC, interesting chronology of caps. Litta and I had talked a little about light in the FRC caps. I've made a few more caps and arranged them in what might be the order (please feel free to let me know if something should be moved) or put together caps that explain something.

I think that these are early in the day. Notice the sun overhead:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 5e7pq9

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 110dsec

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 R0z2ox

This one looks like after she has let one of them go and is walking back from walking them out. The sun looks like it's starting to tip into her face:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 Jtlbbc

These may all be swapped, i.e., the ITMs might be before the F1/F2
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 11bkopf

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 16a1v9u

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 6s3l92
Above caps are veg's

Finally, notice the boats in the background in this mid-day FRC site cap and compare them to the sunset cap: They are still there, making me think that her solo shot happened on the same day.
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 5e7pq9
veg's cap
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 566942e7-11be-4155-bf24-f4ee1a4b8594
Litta's SCs

One last thing: JoJo has a paper in her hands here:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 110dsec
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 2yvmniv

Is it a letter, like SeanCat, or her notes for her speeches to each guy?

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:11 pm

1) "I fell in love with you"
2) "It's really hard for me not to accept this love"
3) " to a man I love" (there is something said prior to this?)

These are the quotes in SC above.
I can see 1 and 2 being part of an elimination speech.
#1 states she did fall in love with him. Ok, she had some deep feelings for him which she calls love.
#2 I think this means that it was her normal pattern to accept a mediocre type of love or a bad boy's attempt at love. And she typically gives the guy the benefit of the doubt, but she can no longer give him the benefit of the doubt. She will not settle for this level of love. Even though she does have feelings for him, she must be strong and stand up for herself.
#3 confuses me.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:00 am

Mia, here are a few more shots showing the thumb better...I hope.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 0ca11994-3ddd-434d-9ea8-2d91a6d7deee

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 20001f17-8f13-4988-b9f5-e800e9e30fd6

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 37280129-1fed-4dc7-81ac-82bd5dea0682

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 06f9e41b-149d-4d46-ad79-b26a91d0159f
my SCs

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 54 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer