SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 53 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:34 pm

Great work, Katiebelle.

I'd propose that these are the three FDs. The one at a distance is probably the third person who gets a very secluded date, it appears.

Mystery Guy
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 53 15621608-0434-403a-ac15-20ff9894c5b7
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 53 58e59688-579a-4135-9a76-62117ab621d3

Robby
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 53 35d50288-aff5-444e-bd80-f6dc02447913
See Katiebelle's post

Chase
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 53 A8303cdc-9799-4164-9692-d6a310324c8d
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 53 3436529e-a061-412e-8e4d-4b05f6a732ed
Litta's caps

Last edited by veg_out on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 53 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:36 pm

rhondam wrote:White sparkly is the PA RC coming up on Monday after Chad drama. 
Blue (black looking in the darker photos) with straight across and sparkly there (Chase dipping her) is BA. Would this be Ep 6 or Ep 7

This sparkly, low cut blue number is from the Uruguay RC or the other BA RC I think.
Thanks rhondam for fixing that for me,  forgot about THAT RC! It's been crazy here with family in and out for our reunion this weekend, so been a bit distracted. :crazed Will get back just in time to watch Bach Monday night! Hugesmile

Nice Katie, been missing yours and AAL's posts!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:46 pm

veg I'm pretty sure I see Luke and Jojo in that one boat!! giggling

Katie-forgot to say your monkey story was pretty funny. I've never been around them, I'd probably run too! That water there looks so dirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:05 pm

Ugh! I'm a little worried about Robby getting the 'day at the market' type date. I think that type of date is sometimes used to keep the F3 distracted and to cut down on canoodling. Then again, they would be on shore and only a short sprint away from the hotel, in case they wanted a "nooner". Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:26 am

If the mystery guy gets his FS date in the Koh Phi Phi area then he is one lucky guy and a definite TPTB favourite.

That area is absolutely truly stunning - one of my fave places in the world. It's where they filmed Leo DiCaprios' The Beach. It's a much better location than Hua Hin.

It just seems more like a F2 date place to me.

Or it could be like the situation with Ben's season where Lauren got a bigger and better suite than JoJo. Maybe they are rewarding the obvious F1?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:07 am

Katiebelle wrote:

It just seems more like a F2 date place to me.

Or it could be like the situation with Ben's season where Lauren got a bigger and better suite than JoJo. Maybe they are rewarding the obvious F1?

Could be. Or maybe the "Mystery Guy" caps are actually from two different dates. Even still, I think that one of those dates is with the 3rd guy. Or it could be a red herring--I think that I remember something similar in Des' season.

This season is the most fun I've had in quite a bit on the boards simply b:c it's a massive puzzle.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:57 pm

Katiebell, can you please clarify Which men are in Which cities/locations? Robby on bridge is in ________, which is a ____________location. Whereas, Chase is in _______________, which is a _______________location. And the SCs of the boats in water floating by the deserted island beaches are of _________________ which is ________. I don't know anything about Thailand. Much appreciated.

The "mystery guy" SCs of boats could possibly be a red herring photo taken from an airplane above, and not be an actually date. Or could Chase's date on beach be on that deserted island? Or is he on a diff beach. So confused!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Ok  - So Robby's screen cap of his date is definitely at Hua Hin - the bridge they are kissing on is at the Amphawa Floating Market there.

The other screen cap is just JoJo by herself - I have no idea whose date that is. It could be a shot of her walking down the stairs to meet her date. But that is definitely at Hua Hin as well - it's at the Khao Takiab Temple.

As for the screen caps of her and Chase - they could be anywhere to be frank. Thailand has so much coastline - like NZ - that you could spend a year searching google maps and not find it. There are two things that concern me though. One is the colour of the sand - it seems a little dark for the area - but it could be the light or the sand is wet as the tide has gone out. Who knows? Of bigger concern for me though is the background landscape of the screen cap of Chase and JoJo on the boat. It doesn't really fit with the Hua Hin topography.  

Although there is a small rocky peninsula covered in bush where the Khao Takiab Temple sits. So maybe, and this is pure speculation on my part, that the screen cap of her walking down the stairs is her meeting Chase and then they go to a beach nearby. But TBT those screen caps of her and Chase could just as easily be in the Phuket region or anywhere. There's not enough clues in the caps to place them.

I'm pretty confident that the screen cap of the island and the one with the long-tail boat sailing is around the islands south of Phuket. I spent three weeks sailing there and know the area pretty well. The problem is that there are just so many islands there - each one stunning and beautiful. Fun fact: It's where you get the birds nests for Birds Nest Soup! They use the bird's saliva from the nest. It's delicious. NOT!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:55 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ok  - So Robby's screen cap of his date is definitely at Hua Hin - the bridge they are kissing on is at the Amphawa Floating Market there.

The other screen cap is just JoJo by herself - I have no idea whose date that is. It could be a shot of her walking down the stairs to meet her date. But that is definitely at Hua Hin as well - it's at the Khao Takiab Temple.

As for the screen caps of her and Chase - they could be anywhere to be frank. Thailand has so much coastline - like NZ - that you could spend a year searching google maps and not find it. There are two things that concern me though. One is the colour of the sand - it seems a little dark for the area - but it could be the light or the sand is wet as the tide has gone out. Who knows? Of bigger concern for me though is the background landscape of the screen cap of Chase and JoJo on the boat. It doesn't really fit with the Hua Hin topography.  

Although there is a small rocky peninsula covered in bush where the Khao Takiab Temple sits. So maybe, and this is pure speculation on my part, that the screen cap of her walking down the stairs is her meeting Chase and then they go to a beach nearby. But TBT those screen caps of her and Chase could just as easily be in the Phuket region or anywhere. There's not enough clues in the caps to place them.

I'm pretty confident that the screen cap of the island and the one with the long-tail boat sailing is around the islands south of Phuket. I spent three weeks sailing there and know the area pretty well. The problem is that there are just so many islands there - each one stunning and beautiful. Fun fact: It's where you get the birds nests for Birds Nest Soup! They use the bird's saliva from the nest. It's delicious. NOT!

Thank you sooo much, Katiebell.  oh, and those monkeys you were talking about.....my worst nightmare!  Gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it!  affraid

In the Temple steps SC she is wearing a diff outfit than in Robby's or Chase's date. (insert suspenseful music here)
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:23 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ok  - So Robby's screen cap of his date is definitely at Hua Hin - the bridge they are kissing on is at the Amphawa Floating Market there.

Thank you sooo much, Katiebell.  oh, and those monkeys you were talking about.....my worst nightmare!  Gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it!  affraid

In the Temple steps SC she is wearing a diff outfit than in Robby's or Chase's date. (insert suspenseful music here)

Yes - it could be the date with the mystery guy! - storyline is that they are chased around the temple grounds by rabid monkeys looking for diamonds in their pockets - Congo II.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:25 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

Could be JoJo doing some quiet reflection time before she goes on some FDs. ^
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:53 am

This could be JoJo going to meet one of them for the evening portion of a FD:
I think she looks stunning here. The breezy/flowy look suits her well I think!
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 53 Jojo110
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 53 Jojo210
(my own SCs)

Last edited by agentcurls on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer