SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:57 am

If it is a 1:1 with Wells, that's interesting she would give that to Wells and not have a second 1:1 with Luke, Chase, or Robby (her top contenders).
So first advantage goes to Jordan who has had a lot of time during GDs  plus two 1:1s. Second advantage though I feel goes to Chase on a 2:1,  (which gives me pause) but will also ultimately give him more time with JoJo one on one (during and especially after Derek's departure) over Luke going into HTDs. Unless Luke carved out some SQT like Robby appears to have done somewhere in there.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by aviej Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:33 am

Agreed Agentcurls, it's looking like Luke is F4. She hasn't had much time with him at all. Interestingly in Sean's season, if I remember correctly Catherine only had 1 1on1 before HTD. He always thought Ashley would be the last one standing so I think she got more time on dates. But, Catherine I believe was on every GD, so she still consistently had time with him. It sees as though Jordan every week has had time with JoJo. I don't think he's not had a date for a week. I am yet to determine which story arc TPTB are going with. Are they going with the obvious F1 straight till the end like Ben? Or is there a curveball and we end up with a Chris S. edit in Des's season. As a side note, Jordan has to be a serial killer or something for JoJo not to take him to the FSD. There is NO WAY she is letting that opportunity pass her by unless it's earth-shattering.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:34 am

Litta123 wrote:^^Interesting pattern.

If you go by just the past few seasons (both Bach & 'Ette), the F1 seemed obvious out of the gate, but then a strong contender came in mid-season...to a point where it seemed like many, including seasoned/spoiled viewers, were buying what TPTB were selling. Obviously, we have yet to see how the editors will play out this season, but to this point, a strong contender hasn't really been presented from the edit, imo. It's still leaning heavy in Jordan's favor.

It would appear his edit is going to remain front and center from the previews. We see Jordan comforting JoJo in the hall. We see him apparently having two late season 1-1s, including a declaration of being (falling? don't remember) in love. His edit does not seem to be going on the back burner. So could it be that he does leave or get cut? I'm thinking it might be possible.

Just from looking at the preview only, it would appear the strong contender could be Robby...although he brings the GF issue. If it's a Des's type season, then either Chase or Luke could be it...for the surprise "win."

Honestly, at this point, I can see any ending as a possibility. It's kind of nice not knowing. It makes watching so much more interesting for me.

On a completely different note...so you guys are thinking Wells gets a 1-1? I always put his SC with this one (see below), which made me think GD. I suppose it makes sense that JoJo cannot keep having 1-1s with the same guys and she seems to have fun with Wells. I like him, too. He's funny. So is this cap just showing guys who are from the circus?
I always enjoy it more unspoiled also, it's fun putting all the pieces together, and nice not having the preconceived ideas who we thing the guys are.

I think Wells gets the date, I didn't recognize anyone on that swing thing-although it was a bit blurry, but looked like a few women on it.

Jordan was front and center because she knew of him before the show began, she still has to see if he fits her ideal of what she really wants. Who, that she didn't know of right from the start did she have instant attraction to? Luke & Chad. Chad's a goner so we won't talk about him. Luke got the coveted SQT that first GD night (she took him upstairs for private time and kissing) as far as I could see, none of the others went there. Luke got the coveted intimate hot tub date/dinner/concert..they hid some of their 'hotter' moments. Why? I've said it before, but they started the show with the whole "I want what Ben & Lauren have", she didn't find her unicorn with Ben, but just maybe she'll find it with the guy who came in on a... unicorn...with the whole B&L theme going towards Luke's edit, way to coincidental. I've stated more in the other thread, but I'm sticking with Luke as F1 and Jordan as F4. I'll go down with this ship! 14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 3806527698 But yeah, whichever of Luke OR Jordan gets to Thailand, I still feel he'll be our F1.

Love reading everyone's thoughts on which way they think it'll go!

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:22 am

Jordan is front and center, and I'm wondering after he admits he's falling in love with JoJo, then what? How are TPTB going to spin it? Where is the suspense going to come from? I do not see a any kind of multiple ILY-gate coming from JoJo after what happened to her. And then with Robby's controversy, that will make it even less suspenseful if it's Jordan in Thailand. 
Unless....something unexpected happens. Not sure what that could be. Jordan takes himself out. Or even Luke. Or some kind of major turning point for Robby or for Chase. 
We still have another situation where JoJo gets upset separate from the tabloid mess. Any guesses question
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 E3e7ca3e-c2e7-4538-9245-f0e3cf4a56e4
(LB's SC)
Uruguay? BA? Somewhere random near LA for a post-HTD RC? It doesn't seem to be Thailand ( attire doesn't match anyway). 
If we can piece together SCs (by JoJo's outfits) from all the other different dates/RCs, maybe we can place this?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:38 am

Lost17 wrote:I always enjoy it more unspoiled also, it's fun putting all the pieces together, and nice not having the preconceived ideas who we thing the guys are.

I think Wells gets the date, I didn't recognize anyone on that swing thing-although it was a bit blurry, but looked like a few women on it.

Jordan was front and center because she knew of him before the show began, she still has to see if he fits her ideal of what she really wants. Who, that she didn't know of right from the start did she have instant attraction to? Luke & Chad. Chad's a goner so we won't talk about him. Luke got the coveted SQT that first GD night (she took him upstairs for private time and kissing) as far as I could see, none of the others went there. Luke got the coveted intimate hot tub date/dinner/concert..they hid some of their 'hotter' moments. Why? I've said it before, but they started the show with the whole "I want what Ben & Lauren have", she didn't find her unicorn with Ben, but just maybe she'll find it with the guy who came in on a... unicorn...with the whole B&L theme going towards Luke's edit, way to coincidental. I've stated more in the other thread, but I'm sticking with Luke as F1 and Jordan as F4. I'll go down with this ship! 14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 3806527698 But yeah, whichever of Luke OR Jordan gets to Thailand, I still feel he'll be our F1.

Love reading everyone's thoughts on which way they think it'll go!
I see what you're saying, Lost17! She did say that Luke shares her views on how love should be. She gave him some very tender looks in the hot tub as well. We will see what happens with Lujo moving forward. I'm looking forward to seeing more of their interactions. 

And completely agree about being unspoiled....it is more difficult but more fun and exciting, that's for sure. Added bonus: not as much to sift through so easier to stay on top of threads.  Smiley
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:41 am

^^Yes, Jordan IS. And will continue to be. Said, 'was' there because at the time (the beginning) he 'was'.  :gotcha:

She's got a white/sparkly dress on in BA (meant Uruguay) at what I figure is a CP. I'll go look again. Different blue dress (straight across, Chase is dipping her in one of the BA episodes). So we're missing one of the Argentina episode dresses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:57 am

RC Dresses (I noticed she likes sparkly ones!)
Uruguay Epi 5
 photo D3_zpsy4wyuw86.jpg

BA
Epi 6?
Epi 7
 photo LB_zpsedl6g7td.jpg

So the blue dress by airport 'could' be from epi 6 or later OR could be after a SD?

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:01 am

White sparkly is the PA RC coming up on Monday after Chad drama. 
Blue (black looking in the darker photos) with straight across and sparkly there (Chase dipping her) is BA. Would this be Ep 6 or Ep 7? 

This sparkly, low cut blue number is from the Uruguay RC or the other BA RC I think.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:01 am

rhondam wrote:White sparkly is the PA RC coming up on Monday after Chad drama. 
Blue (black looking in the darker photos) with straight across and sparkly there (Chase dipping her) is BA. Would this be Ep 6 or Ep 7? 

This sparkly, low cut blue number is from the Uruguay RC or the other BA RC I think.
I think so, Rhondam. 
and possibly but a longer shot...
3) post-HTD RC in LA area (?)

Also, looks like Robby (?) taking Jo outside for a SQT walk next week?
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 046a4edb646b8111a62d05d2743fdbc2_zpsyvff4gdz
(LB's SCs)
There's also a SC of JoJo kissing Vinny near an outdoor fireplace in this white dress. She's trying them all out at this CP.  giggling
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 am

Hello everyone! handwave

I've been MIA a bit bc of RL stuff but have had a quick look at what you have been up to.

Great work!  thumbsup

Sleuthing screen caps of blue dresses, leather jackets and JoJo crying - it's mind boggling so well done.

Personally - and I have absolutely no proof as it's just a feeling - but I think the F3 man missing from our screen caps is, in fact, JoJo's F1. I feel that we have another season where the F1 is obvious- so I'm thinking it's either Jordan or Luke. JMO!

Anyhoo - While you have all been so productive I have been doing a little bit of research myself. Not sure if this helps any - but here it is.

Some time ago I was fortunate to spend 3 months in Thailand and know the area pretty well. I'm pretty confident that the screen cap of the island is in the Phuket area - most likely around Koh Phi Phi so I haven't actually got around to finding the exact spot yet but will when I have some more time.

But I have sleuthed some other screen caps. I think they spent a big chunk of their time in a place called Hua Hin just south of Bangkok - about three hours drive. I'm actually quite surprised that they stayed there. It does have nice beaches but it's kind of average. There are so many beautiful places in Thailand and this wouldn't even make my top 20 - it even has a tacky water park! It's the kind of place that groups escaping from Bangkok go to to enjoy the beach party scene for the weekend  - although there is some good spelunking in the area. However, what I'm trying to say is that that the place doesn't have a lot of culture and isn't the "real" Thailand.

So...

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 Hua_hi10

Source: Litta123 s/c
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

This is at the Hua Hin Amphawa floating market. Funnily enough those boats in the above s/c are actually water taxis which put me off a bit until I realised, duh - of course they'd share the same waterways!

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 Hua_hi11
Source:
https://sstellatravelholic.wordpress.com/tag/huahin-thailand/

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 Jojo_t10

Source: Litta123 s/c
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

This is at the Kaho Takiab Temple. The whole area is covered with monkeys which is actually not uncommon at a temple in Asia. However, If I was JoJo I would be going down those stairs very quickly. Monkeys at these temples are a little scary and can be nasty - they follow you around and try and grab your bag looking for food and I once saw one chase a poor Japanese tourist who was eating a muesli bar (actually that was quite funny until the monkey stopped and started approaching me).

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 52 Wat_kh10

source:http://rocco.huahinstay.com/page/travel/24/Khao%20Takiab%20Temple,%20Hua%20Hin

As for the screen cap of the white Buddha - I still haven't found where it is and it's driving me CRAZY!!!  :crazed

I knew that there are a plethora of white Buddhas all over Thailand - and even quite a few well known massive ones - but I thought that it would be a pretty easy find. But I've had no luck so far - but I am determined - this screen cap is not going to beat me!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:58 am

That's wonderful Katiebelle! Thanks for that.... It's too bad they aren't going to a nicer local though. 

That *#%$ giant Buddha drove me crazy one night too. :pullouthair:

I wish you good luck!! :cutesmile!:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:03 am

Great research, @Katiebelle

I think there is a small possibility that neither Luke or Jordan made it to a Thailand FD. 
But it's more plausible you & @Lost17 are right in that our missing Thailand SCs contain the F1.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer