SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 50 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:11 pm

agentcurls wrote:^good observations, MiaHawk.^
If it's not blood, I wonder that's all about. 
I wonder why JoJo is crying and saying "I can't deal with this...that scares me"

I think that VO is about psycho-Chad, and just placed over some other clips.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 50 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:(post snipped)........... Or...Could it be possible that one man received a rose PRIOR to this RC guaranteeing him a HTD? Sometimes they do not hand out roses on the dates of the week prior to HTD, but, if I recall, sometimes they do. Somebody with a better memory can chime in. It may be that one guy starts the RC with a rose already, then 3 more are handed out, and somebody else gets eliminated.  Make sense?  

I do recall one time when there was a three-on-one date before the hometowns on which no-one was eliminated but one person got a rose which guaranteed him/her a home town date.  I am sorry but I don't recall which season it was.  Perhaps one of you will recall the season....
Brad/Emily's season-Michelle, Ashley & Chantel were on the sexy photoshoot and Ash got the rose. Can't remember if Michelle was eliminated on the date or later at the RC. Not sure what happened last season, ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:16 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Yes, I think it is typically that on a SD no rose is given out. But on a GD she does hand out a rose, but not eliminate anyone. Therefore, one man has a rose prior to the rose ceremony going from 6 to 4, and that is why there are 3 roses on the pedestal to hand out.

And, yes, I do think that Chase would love to horn-dog it in front of the others and show off his dancing skills and try to woo Jo at the same time. Afterall, they did have that Tango date the week before.
I notice that they still like to do their yimyam ?? (whatever) thing too..(on the beach).

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:25 pm

Did anyone sleuth the place with the black and white diamond patterned tile floor? Do we know where that is?

We have a photo of Jo and Jordan kissing on staircase with the patterned floor below (she is in white top with black lace and black skirt). There is a SC of them in those same clothes sitting alone at a small dinner table together. I presume this is all from same night.

Then there is a photo of Jo and Robby greeting each other, with a bench to the right (with a draped throw on it which seems staged to me). I have to go double check what clothes they are wearing in that scene. IIRC, Jo is in black dress and Robby is in light pants, dark jacket, white shirt. I think these are the same clothes as a scene of them alone at a small dinner table (with instruments/guitars hanging in background).

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:31 pm

Guys every season there is a rose handed out on the GD going into HTDs.
Except for brad 2.o where he gave the rose to Emily on the 1on1 so that she could "prep" laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:51 pm

That's true. I remember Andi's season when the guys went to the monastery in Belgium I believe. Nick was given the rose in the pre HTD and Chris S, Marcus and Brian were all packed up like sardines on the ride back home.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:54 pm

Andi got it on JaunPs season and Drew got it on Des'. There are other examples that I cannot think of at this time.

Chase seems to replicate the activity he did on his dates. with the yapyap and the dancing. Unfortunetely he will have to be a little more creative to land that next lead gig.
Come on chase. Give us more to work with here.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:25 pm

Well in the yoga date, JoJo did say that she saw a lot of his goofy side - we only got a snippet, so I guess he has that going for him. But in terms of who in the F4 I can see potentially carrying the lead, I'll have to say Jordan, then Robby then Chase. I don't think that Luke is whitty enough to carry a season. He doesn't look like the spontaneous, self-deprecating type.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:35 pm

We got it! The Grand Hotel in Punta del Este, Uruguay. 

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 50 Image13
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 50 Image14
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 50 Image15
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 50 Image16

Source - My SC from Dreamer's slo-mo vid
Source - Litta's/Ladybug's SC
My SCs from this site
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Rhon, bowdown

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:14 am

Nice job, rhonda! yes

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 50 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:39 am

There are 2 SC of Jo in black leather jacket with black shirt sleeve visible.

She is wearing it with Jordan in the SC sitting down in the "are you ready to be engaged/I find myself defending myself again" conversation.

She is wearing it in SC where she is standing on black and white tile with bench to right as Robby approaches her holding a glass of red wine in his right hand.

I think both of these SC are from a GD in BA. Not sure if it is in BA 1st or 2nd episode, though.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer