SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 47 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Chase was quite the sore looser, talking about how un athletic his team mates were and basically dissing them. That rubbed the wrong way a bit.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 47 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by rhondam Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:Chase was quite the sore looser, talking about how un athletic his team mates were and basically dissing them. That rubbed the wrong way a bit.
Me too ^. And ever since his 1:1 with Jo, he's been making sure to be the first one to give her a hug! He's TRYING to mark his territory. 

Oooo good thinking Veg, I wonder if she doesn't mesh (to put it nicely) with his family.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:47 pm

^^Yes, but we'll need to watch the way that the other guys adjust. Men tend to follow "man-code" :gotcha:: When one of them makes it pretty clear that he wants a woman, the other guys drop back and fall in line. That's the reason that I wonder if there's quite a "fight" for Jo at the end; these guys are uber competitive and very interested in her. They're not going to want to "lose."
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:06 pm

I agree, JoJo is a great gal and I can see why the boys are marking thier territory and how they might be duking it out for her...

Except Jordan....the ever passive one so far...
I think JoJo wants a lover...and a fighter!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Changing topics, any clue who is the guy behind Alex when he's beating  on the door ????

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:49 pm

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 47 4106d45b-7b98-48b8-9462-ece337905b267 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 47 Cf46e0f7-248d-4f14-b54b-4a51f590de06
(LB's SCs)
Not sure who? Looks like lighter hair in the back...so James T, Vinny, or Nick B...a producer? Someone who is rather tall, I would say. Notice though to the right is Chase's profile.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:55 pm

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 47 3be1ea90-cf14-4f6a-9a93-5e2041747a8b

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 47 55d0b257e94f65070a979ed0fff8b108_zpsvgbu2ews
Looks like Jordan is wearing the same t-shirt in these 2 caps maybe? What do you think?^(LB's SCs) & JoJo is still wearing the gray cardigan. 
So there is some Chad drama the same day as the supposed tabloid drama? Maybe Alex is beating on Chad's door to exchange another war of words? Not sure how the Chad drama ties into JoJo's other drama or not. Or JoJo happens to be wearing the gray cardigan on a different day.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:57 pm

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 47 Ad3ba900-5dea-4e1c-a9b5-27a576446993
Blue shirt guy also appears in this cap^ (LB's SC)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Tshirts look different. One is white and the other is sparely, same as jojos sweater. Imo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:00 pm

The blue shirt guy looks kind of like Vinny and Jordan's shirts look white and light grey to me, so two different times?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:01 pm

Notice she is holding the magazine in her hand.

I'm not sure it's any of the men...
Who's left? Jordan, Chase, Luke, Robby, Grant, James F, James T, Vinny, Evan, Wells, Alex, Derek

We see Alex and Chase to the side, so it's not them.

It's somebody tall(er) compared to Chase...so it's not Wells or Evan

It's someone white...so not Grant

It's someone with closely shaved and lighter brown hair...so it's not Derek, James T

That leaves Jordan, Luke, Robby, James F and Vinny.

I don't think Vinny or James F are that tall or broad.

That leaves Jordan, Luke, and Robby.

Looks like the shading on right cheek from a beard...so I don't think it is Luke.

That leaves Jordan and Robby....
I'm off to study earlobes! I'll brb!   giggling

ETA...I don't think the hair is either Jordan or Robby. Looking at the pic above, you can see Robby's broad, bare, sun-kissed shoulder to the right as he is wearing a white tank top. Maybe it is Luke in the blue shirt...shaved hair in back and very broad shoulders in the view from behind and Luke is tall. I cannot rewatch the previews on my DVR right now because my family is watching the Tony Awards right now (How dare they?!) So, yeah, now my guess is that it is between Luke and Vinny because Vinny's hair is very short.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:07 pm

Mia you should know what Robby looks like by now! Hugesmile
It doesn't look like him to me, I thought it was between JT & Vinny. It's not Jordan, because he's in the grey t-shirt. He's consoling Jo there. The guys who were in the room when she was crying are probably all there, we just can't see them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer