SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:21 pm

veg, I'm surprised you think Wells has a 1-1. If he does, I've missed it. What is he doing on his date?

If you're thinking the swimming one, I think it's part of a GD. Someone posted awhile ago the location of that date. I don't recall it specifically at the moment. It included the acrobats. Her post had pictures of the location that showed the swimming area, iirc.

ETA: I know technically it was sleuthing that probably shouldn't have been posted on the unspoiled side, but I can't unknow what I saw...and the post is still here in our threads anyway. Link - 4th post

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:24 pm

Wait, how do we know that jordan was on a 1on1 in ep7 ???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:45 pm

Litta123 wrote:veg, I'm surprised you think Wells has a 1-1. If he does, I've missed it. What is he doing on his date?

If you're thinking the swimming one, I think it's part of a GD. Someone posted awhile ago the location of that date. I don't recall it specifically at the moment. It included the acrobats. Her post had pictures of the location that showed the swimming area, iirc.

ETA: I know technically it was sleuthing that probably shouldn't have been posted on the unspoiled side, but I can't unknow what I saw...and the post is still here in our threads anyway. Link - 4th post

Litta, that's what I'm trying to figure out. See @AllAboutLove's timeline.

Where would that group date be? Episode 7?

[Proposed Dates]
Episode 6: Buenos Aires
1:1 with Wells
Group date: Soccer with Alex, Luke, Jordan, James T., other guys. Is this where Jo would confront Jordan?
2:1 or group date with Chase, Derek (Jo looks like she's been upset per the red dress cap. Is she coming off of the Uruguay mess?)
1:1 or SQT: Robby (bed scene)

Episode 7: Buenos Aires
1:1 with Jordan
1:1 with Alex
Group date:
RC with Chase dipping her

I just think that an acrobatics date right before hometowns wouldn't give her much time with the three guys who are traditionally on that date.

ND, Jordan's 2nd 1:1 is here and here.

Last edited by veg_out on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi, sorry I haven't been able to help out much. 

James F and Daniel to not make it on to Uruguay. Lost was able to confirm the 9 guys in the sand-boarding vehicle + Jordan and Robby each with their 1:1.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:58 pm

I've always thought the bed scene with Robby was at the end of a group date. Like when Kaitlyn pulled Jared up to her room for some alone time. I've assumed it was the night of him running down the hall in his Calvin's and Jo and the guys are all cheering him on.

So where does this group date fit in? Robby wasn't on soccer date I assume as on 1:1 jumping off cliff. And yes that 2:1 with Chase and Derek is screwing me up too. scratch
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:57 am

IMO, I think Alex's SD is in episode 6 and not episode 7. Because that doesn't look like a date where she cuts him (at least not fro the previews) and doesn't Alex have to get cut that episode since its the one right before HTD's?

I'm also still having trouble figuring out the cuts. We know that there are 11 in Uruguay, but I still can't figure out who makes it the second round in Argentina. And is anyone else curious why they are staying in Argentina since there's typically another round of travel (outside of K's season)?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:34 am

So we think Alex got another 1on1 riding horses wearing riding breaches right? Very Argentinian. I doubt that was in BA so possibly it was the second leg ie in ep7. Have we ever seen kissing on a date and then an elimination days after? It is possible.

also, we saw kissing between JOJO and Wells. Was it a 1on1 or part of a GD. Regardless, Wells was gone either the dame episode or the next.

I'm leaning towards that water/performance date to be part of BA but not sure if he was kept on till ep7.

We know from SCs that there was a 2on1 chase vs derek with derek getting eliminated, a GD street football and a 1on1 possibly wells in ep6. See alex was on the street football date for sure so he made it to ep7.

Here are who I think made it to BA ( ep 6) Jordan, Chase, luke, Robby, Alex, derek, JT and Wells. No more.

I think jordan Chase luke Robby and Alex made it to f7 stage. That's 5. Plus one more for which I will pick JT just because she likes him imo no other reason. She got rid of derek on the 2on1 and then wells at the RC. 
Actually it's betwen  Wells and JT for me sorry one of you guys can come up with if Wells date was in BA or not and if she dumped him then or at f7.

All I am pretty sure of is that Alex made f7 because imo he got his 1on1 countryside riding date there.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:04 pm

kimberlyg wrote:IMO, I think Alex's SD is in episode 6 and not episode 7.  Because that doesn't look like a date where she cuts him (at least not fro the previews) and doesn't Alex have to get cut that episode since its the one right before HTD's?

I'm also still having trouble figuring out the cuts.  We know that there are 11 in Uruguay, but I still can't figure out who makes it the second round in Argentina.  And is anyone else curious why they are staying in Argentina since there's typically another round of travel (outside of K's season)?

Kim, really good points. Are four people usually on a group date in episode 7? We know that Alex, Luke, Jordan, and James T. are on the soccer date. If Jordan has a 1:1 in episode 7, then he'd be on both the group date and a 1:1 in episode 7. If we move Jordan's 1:1 to episode 6, then he has back-to-back 1:1s: his first in episode 5 in Uruguay and his 2nd in episode 6.

Hmm.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:23 pm

Maybe Jordan does have back-to-back SD's? I don't know, I think the whole thing is confusing because they seem to be in Argentina for two rounds of dates, so it's tough to get the order right.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:33 pm

Looking at PIs, I'm going to conjecture that Jordan does in fact make it to HTDs based on the backgrounds:

We know that Robby makes it to HTDs. We have a PI of him reflecting on the Heinz field date in this outfit. Notice the subtitles:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 N698ir
In Week 3, Part 2, they are in Pennsylvania, not the mansion.

Later on, we have Robby in these outfits in the same place:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 33cvxg9
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 2up4l69

Luke is also pictured against this backdrop:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 15p21c3

Now Jordan. Jordan has several PIs across several episodes in this location. Notice the weeks, the outfits, the subtitles, etc.:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 219nrph
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 2mwtbmw
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 Ejy1yf
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 2upzo6t
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 13z781s
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 21l5xte
SCs: veg_out

There are also a bunch of PIs of the different guys who don't make it deeper into the season and are against backdrops that must be at the specific locations.

The only one missing from this backdrop is Chase. I'd propose that these PIs are pickups filmed at the mansion before the F4 RC. We have had these types of caps for Chantel and JoJo in the past.

If we know from SCs that Robby and Chase make it to Thailand, then our F4 would be Jordan, Luke, Chase, and Robby.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Good job veg. That seems to answer that.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:20 pm

At times, I am wondering if the F3 are Chase, Jordan, and Robby just because of the number of caps with the three of them linked and described as each other's competition:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 Fyjyaf
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 21bm64n
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 2lmphzm

Reflecting back on @agentcurls post about reaction shots between Robby and Chase, I also have seen it between Jordan and Robby and to a lesser degree between Jordan and Chase.

In episode 3, Part 2, Jordan does make a few comments about "not being able to lose" and Chase is seen hugging and picking up JoJo at Heinz Field. Also, when the date card for the Heinz Field groupdate arrives, Chase is shown when Jordan says, "leapfrog you."
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 1z32ihd

I did notice a shift between episodes 1-3.1 edits and 3.2 edit. Chase is coming off much more competitive now, even a little cocky, but so is Jordan; Jordan's immersion in the Chad ruckus, even pushing him, isn't a good thing either.

It seemed like Chase was being set up as the last man standing in the first three episodes, which are usually put together before the season wraps filming; but in episode 4, edits seemed to shift, Robby finally came on scene, Jordan seems to be her #1, and Luke is neck-and-neck with Jordan for the F1.

I'm guessing that something changes around HTDs.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer