SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 45 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:41 am

AC, I'm thinking that the SCs above may be Derek and Chase on a 2-on-1 and she sends Derek home (wearing blue shirt)?

Lost, awesome sleuthing! Yes, she is wearing same clothes and rings with both Jordan and Luke, therefore that conversation (about being ready to get engaged?) takes place on a group date during SQT?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 45 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by aviej Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:34 pm

I also believe it's Derek in the SCs above. The dark black hair and beard, the shape of the ear etc. all point to Derek to me. I definitely cannot be Chase or Jordon that she sends home at that point just looking at the color of the hair providing ofcourse that those SCs are with the one who exits.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:06 pm

I think it could be Derek, too. Is it possible he is consoling her after someone else leaves? (not Chase because we see him dip Jo in the same dress with the rose on his shirt) Are we positive this is a second 2:1 date for the season? 
If it's a definite 2:1 date, it makes sense she would say good bye to Derek.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:12 pm

agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:AC that does appear like a 2on1 date with the guy being sent home. It's definetly not jordan.

Have we seen any edit evidence that luke has a dip coming up I. His story arc? I don't see it yet.
We just had a Chad/Alex 2:1, do you think there is another? 
Have there been more than one 2:1 dates in other seasons?

Never 2 2on1s in ine season. 

If there are in this one, then the Chad one was unscheduled because of the drama with w
Alex and this one going in ep6 is similar to ones we have had most seasons that have a 2on1. IMO there are 2 this season.
Here it maybe 8 going down to 6 so I would imagine that one guy got eliminated in the 2on1 and then another got eliminated at the RC. Jmo.

They usually go from 9 to 6 in some other seasons going into the preHTD episode.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Yeah, it looks like a 2-on-1 to me too, but maybe that's wrong now and it's a GD? And maybe Derek doesn't get a rose and so he leaves on his own because he doesn't think JoJo's that into him? That could explain why she's crying. Either that or she feels like it's an impossible decision because she really likes both of them?

There is also the blue dress crying scene on the hanger which I can't figure out at all. Maybe that's where one of her top guys leaves closer to F4 or something?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:AC that does appear like a 2on1 date with the guy being sent home. It's definetly not jordan.

Have we seen any edit evidence that luke has a dip coming up I. His story arc? I don't see it yet.
We just had a Chad/Alex 2:1, do you think there is another? 
Have there been more than one 2:1 dates in other seasons?

Never 2 2on1s in ine season. 

If there are in this one, then the Chad one was unscheduled because of the drama with w
Alex and this one going in ep6 is similar to ones we have had most seasons that have a 2on1. IMO there are 2 this season.
Here it maybe 8 going down to 6 so I would imagine that one guy got eliminated in the 2on1 and then another got eliminated at the RC. Jmo.

They usually go from 9 to 6 in some other seasons going into the preHTD episode.

If they typically only have 1 2-on-1 date per season and they typically go from 9 to 6, and this season they are going from 8 to 6 instead, it makes sense that the 2-on-1 date with Alex and Chad was thrown in that way because is was the best way to create drama since those 2 guys hated each other. All it did was eliminate 1 guy 1 week early (Chad who they needed to get rid of anyway). Anyone else have that whistling tune stuck in their heads!?!?

I think the guy in the blue shirt is Derek because of hair style and color and the shape of the tip of his nose (kind of roundish). At some point in some previews I heard a VO of Jojo saying something like "they deserve to know why they are going home". Does anyone else remember hearing something like that? Well, anyway, I just think that Jojo is sensitive to the guys' feelings and she does feel bad sending some of these nice guys home. My guess is she is saying goodbye to Derek and crying about that.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:46 am

I agree with the blue shirt guy being Derek. JoJo seems to be saying goodbye.

Lost, you've convinced me. Great sleuthing! JoJo has it bad if she's asking Jordan about being ready for engagement before he's said ILY.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 45 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Epi 6 and Epi 7 Argentina
2on1 - Chase and ? at Gala Tango, Buenos Aires
1on1? - Alex walking and riding gaucho style
1on1/SQT? - Wells? under water/swinging at Fuerza Bruta show, Buenos Aires
1on1/SQT? - Robby at Plaza Hotel, BA (sleuthed here; here); JoJo and Robby in same clothes? (speculated here; here; here)
1:1-Jordan with "falling in love" pronouncement and stair kiss?
RC - Chase dipping JoJo at Hall of Honor, Palacio Paz

I'm trying to figure out episodes 6 & 7 dates. @AllAboutLove summarized our sleuthing to date, which is excerpted above.

I'd propose the following order:
Episode 6:
1:1 with Wells
Group date: Soccer with Alex, Luke, Jordan, James T., other guys. Is this where Jo would confront Jordan?
2:1 or group date with Chase, Derek (Jo looks like she's been upset per the red dress cap. Is she coming off of the Uruguay mess?)
1:1 or SQT: Robby (bed scene)

Episode 7
1:1 with Jordan
1:1 with Alex
Group date:
RC with Chase dipping her

Having another 2:1 is unprecedented and strange. Either it does happen and Chase is on that date because Jo wants more time with him, or it's a group date.

What do you guys think? There seem to be too many dates.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:52 pm

It's come to my attention that members utilizing the unspoiled threads for sleuthing and discussion are also posting and visiting in the SPOILED BIP threads.
There is nothing wrong with this. I just want to caution anyone doing this. To me, IMO, it would seem to be a conflict of interest but certainly anyone's right.
Going into an area that literally states SPOILERS, and then coming back into UNSPOILED discussion can be very dangerous.
Please be mindful if you are doing this.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:21 pm

veg_out wrote:
Epi 6 and Epi 7 Argentina
2on1 - Chase and ? at Gala Tango, Buenos Aires
1on1? - Alex walking and riding gaucho style
1on1/SQT? - Wells? under water/swinging at Fuerza Bruta show, Buenos Aires
1on1/SQT? - Robby at Plaza Hotel, BA (sleuthed here; here); JoJo and Robby in same clothes? (speculated here; here; here)
1:1-Jordan with "falling in love" pronouncement and stair kiss?
RC - Chase dipping JoJo at Hall of Honor, Palacio Paz

I'm trying to figure out episodes 6 & 7 dates. @AllAboutLove summarized our sleuthing to date, which is excerpted above.

I'd propose the following order:
Episode 6:
1:1 with Wells
Group date: Soccer with Alex, Luke, Jordan, James T., other guys. Is this where Jo would confront Jordan?
2:1 or group date with Chase, Derek (Jo looks like she's been upset per the red dress cap. Is she coming off of the Uruguay mess?)
1:1 or SQT: Robby (bed scene)

Episode 7
1:1 with Jordan
1:1 with Alex
Group date:
RC with Chase dipping her

Having another 2:1 is unprecedented and strange. Either it does happen and Chase is on that date because Jo wants more time with him, or it's a group date.

What do you guys think? There seem to be too many dates.
Episode 6: Robby's 1:1 was sleuthed to be in Uruguay (cliff diving & a dinner scene I believe?)

I'm confused about Jordan's dates. Doesn't he have a 1:1 in Uruguay and also a 1:1 in BA? 
JoJo's 2 outfits:
white dress with thick straps 
black skirt/white blouse with black lace trim

Feel free to correct me if wrong.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:59 pm

^AC, Uruguay is episode 5, I think. So Robby is definitely sneaking out like Sean, Arie, Courtney, Nick to get extra time with Jo unless he somehow earns SQT time after a group date???

Jordan's dates, I think:
Epi 5: 1:1
Epi 6: Group date
Epi 7: 1:1

I'm so curious when Wells and James F. are cut. James F. is this season's Tanner T. If I had deduce it, either Wells gets cut in Epi 6 or someone else on one of the dates goes. With that in mind, I'm now wondering if the tango date is a 2:1 with Derek leaving. Also, we've yet to have a contestant go on a date and be cut, outside of Chad and the 2:1.

Historically, how many guys should we have at the start of Epi 6?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Historically 9 but could be wrong. 9 in ep6 and 6 in ep7. I think des had just 5 in ep 7.

Ep7 is where one person gets cut from one of the 3 1on1 dates prior to the RC and 1 at the RC itself.
The person cut during the 1on1 is normally an MOT and is going on their first date ever with the lead (Ryan p, Chelsea, Emily, etc) all MOTs. Who do we have this season? We have SCs of wells on a 1on1 date, which ep was that from???

The person cut at the f6 RC is someone she sorta likes because they get a chance to  talk to them at the elimination outside. Here my guess would be JT since derek is probably already gone in the previous episodes.

Do we think the other James made it to ep6 ? Except for his sexy voice (imo laugh out loud) he seems an MOT and I cannot see her taking him further.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer