SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Good point. I suppose it could have backfired and blown up the whole season. In reality, TPTB could have fed Jordan (or anyone) a bunch of lies to steer him in the direction they wanted without resorting to a tabloid article.

So, the opportunity presented itself and the producers decided to bring it into the season. Is that how you're seeing it, Mia? Also, how much weight are you giving what this article says regarding JoJo? Do you think there is any truth to it?

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:27 pm

MiaHawk wrote:^^^Why do you think the hypothetically set up article from the ex would be a method to get Jordan as the next lead? Play into Jordan's skepticism and doubts about Jojo being 'the one' for him? Do you think this made Jordan exit Jojo's season? it could have sabotaged any of the relationships, I would think.

If the tabloid story is the cause of the upsetment, it sets up a very compelling Act II to the season, post-Contestant Chad and post-Boyfriend Chad. Doubt has been introduced into the guys' perception of JoJo, which mimics a trend the last two seasons. The lead has been set up in Act I to be seemingly perfect or a great catch; usually, the lead has zeroed in on his/her top choice. The show creates some crisis that introduces doubt into the perception of the lead and the main relationship (s).

Kaitlyn had Nick's return and intimacy. Ben had Leah's lie about Lauren before he had the two I-love-yous. Now Jo might have this tabloid story. It could be nothing or it could prompt several guys, possibly ones who are truly interested in her, to reevaluate things.

In looking over the caps, if @Lost17 is correct that Jo wears the dark nail polish in Buenos Aires, then we have no caps of Jordan beyond Buenos Aires. We have caps of Luke, Chase, and Robby on HTDs and of Chase and Robby in Thailand. We're missing the fourth guy, who may make it to Thailand or not.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Litta123 wrote:Good point. I suppose it could have backfired and blown up the whole season. In reality, TPTB could have fed Jordan (or anyone) a bunch of lies to steer him in the direction they wanted without resorting to a tabloid article.

So, the opportunity presented itself and the producers decided to bring it into the season. Is that how you're seeing it, Mia? Also, how much weight are you giving what this article says regarding JoJo? Do you think there is any truth to it?

It's a given that the producers feed these contestants certain info that suits the show's needs. (Remember the Arie dated the handler Cassie crisis? Producer driven.) I wouldn't put it past them to use anything to their advantage (for creating drama). I think that the opportunity presented itself and the producers introduced the magazine to create angst in Jojo and to try to ruffle a few of the guy's feathers. It might actually be a good test of which guys are willing to listen to her side of the story and be loyal to her, as opposed to running for the hills. I think that since you guys are speculating about the possibility of no 4-rose RC and the lack of Jordan SCs beyond BA, that maybe Jordan did decide to exit on him own prior to the HTD when his family would be dragged into this. I do think, however, that he'd be a better candidate for the next lead if he was showcased with his 'wonderful and supportive family" instead of having less airtime. This might be the reason that Luke's edit has been the most complimentary, IMO. Perhaps, they've got their hopes pinned on Luke as the next lead and not Jordan. (Jordan was shown being an instigator with Chad, whereas, Luke was shown trying to mediate between Chad and Alex)

So, I read the article that Veg posted. (TY, Veg) I think that her ex had a difficult time letting her go during Ben's season (hence the roses and Jojo's phone call to set him straight during the HTD). Some guys just don't get it and cling to wishful thinking. I believe he was easily manipulated by TPTB to play a role on Ben's show, and he didn't put his 'best friend's" feelings first, he put his own wants and needs first (either to win her back or to mess with her new relationship with Ben)

Then, perhaps, Jojo did return from Ben's season feeling sad, rejected, and fell back into an old pattern by turning to the ex. either because he was her "best friend" or because she was feeling very vulnerable. Either way, seems like the ex took advantage of her emotional state. Maybe they did hook up again. Maybe she had a few moments of weakness. But obviously this guy isn't getting the message that she just not that into him. She left for a 2nd season of the show and broke things off with him again. I think a scorned man sold a story to the magazine for a little bit of revenge. I don't think that Jojo should even look back, because with "best friends" like that, who needs enemies?!

There are preview clips of Jojo asking Robby if he has a girlfriend at home or if he broke up with a girlfriend just to come on the show. Would a girl who did that very thing interrogate a guy about that? I don't think so. Especially if she really wasn't looking for a true relationship but only some sort of tv career. Why would it matter if the guy did that? She could just play along with whomever she found the cutest or sexiest until their 15 minutes of post-finale fame wore out. It might even help her to look more sympathetic when they eventual broke up.

I don't believe that an ex who sells a story to a magazine has anything else in mind other than hurting her. I see that as bad character, and people with bad characters are prone to lie. My guess is that he embellished some and lied about other details.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:46 pm

^^Thanks for the reply, Mia.

Lost17 wrote: ***snipped***

Different subject-
An observation, this time on Jojo’s fingernails. I noticed she had dark nails in Uruguay & Argentina. Maybe light nails for HTD’s and dark nails once again at the supposed F3RC (3 roses on pedestal-which is strange since Chase gets a rose since we see 2 are left as he’s dipping her) and then she had lighter pink nails in Thailand-my sc’s below.

We know Luke goes to at least F4 since he has a HTD-we see nothing of him after that. Do we even know if Jordan gets a HTD? All the vid sc’s I’ve seen of his time with Jo are with her darker nails. (Yacht date, the so happy comment at dinner and when she’s caressing his hair back when he says he’s defending himself once again). You’d think tptb would def. want Jordan’s family/brother on their show, so I’m sure he has one, unless he leaves.
***snipped***

Here's the thing about these caps. To my eye, they appear to be taking place during daylight.Yes, JoJo has dark nails, but is it possible she continued with dark nails at Jordan's HTD? Their outfits would seem to be appropriate for cooler weather. I checked weather for both Chico and Buenos Aires during last April. Neither location (Chico, BA) seemed ideal for this kind of clothing. There are a few days, however, for each location where these outfits would be/could be weather appropriate.

In context though, would JoJo likely be asking him the question of would he be ready for an engagement prior to his declaration that he is in love with her? That declaration occurs at night. My best guess is that declaration occurs the evening of his second 1-1. No proof at all, but my instincts say these caps are from his HTD...in the afternoon, prior to meeting his family.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 Deca5d77-18b0-4451-ae48-3381ff15f044

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 B92ea915-473f-4976-9462-d94180367af1
my SCs

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:06 am

^^^Litta, that all makes sense.

Can we see nail polish in the other guy's supposed HTD SCs? Is it pink in those SC? Perhaps she did Jordan's HTD first while still wearing the dark nail polish? Perhaps the podium in BA only shows 2 remaining roses and 1 on Chase doing the dip with Jojo because one of the men had already received rose number 1?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:18 am

Ugh, ex-Chad is a douche-and-a-half. He's also over 10 years older than JoJo and should know a lot better. I don't doubt that parts of what he said are true, but I do doubt that JoJo was just going to come back from the show for him. He's a tool and a half and almost makes crazy-Chad look good (for the mere fact that crazy-Chad isn't almost 40 years old).

But I definitely think planting the magazine is producer-driven and I'm sure one of the producers probably says something to her like, "what is your F1 going to think when he hears about this???" or "what are the guys going to think, they are all going to leave," etc.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:29 am

Ok, Litta, I was thinking it was after a group date. I've studied Luke a lot lately Hugesmile  looking for any clues to he being in Thailand-nada, but these caps below are too similar, that's why I think it was some type of group date they were on? We know they were on the soccer date together along with James T and Alex.

Look at Jojo's ring here, and the black sleeve coming out of her jacket.
 photo r3_zpsikdiypui.jpg

Here she is with Luke, same sleeve out of jacket.
 photo r4_zpsssxc07ua.jpg

And same ring, and of course nail polish.
 photo r6_zpsrci9bily.jpg
my sc's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:37 am

Mia here's Robby's, looks light to me. Luke's was hard to see and couldn't see Chase's.
 photo r2_zps7qgqzab1.jpg
mysc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:02 am

Lost17 those caps seem to be from the same date so as you said, possibly sQT time at  a group date.

IMO not from his HTD, they are missing from the preview.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:38 am

So, now are we thinking this is part of a team on a GD?:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 F6ae1b4c-16b5-483e-83c0-2f63fc6f445d

I think this could be when one of the suitors leaves on their own (Jordan? Someone else?) Or she decides to cut one loose before a RC?:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 98c88947ea10393a129be2fdd261fae2_zpsegz85ogg
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 Abc424d8fcb7c48af47649bd0f3b332c_zpsnar1dpqg
The Exit, she's watching the limo pull away:
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 79b435aa4225f065c32b3a58081365f4_zps2yzgtjmx
Some SQT with Chase after (GDR or 2:1 R):
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 3bfd3465b217e13dd74c28899e422d35_zpsxzmbskwx
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 502061d1-2448-4556-8d95-aec647754053
(All LB's SCs)

Does Jordan leave because he is frustrated with having to defend himself? From the pressure of the bubble a 'la Brooks? Because he really likes JoJo, may even be falling love with her, but isn't ready for the commitment, engagement, etc?

I think a case can be made for Luke's exit as well (although not in BA). He seems very sensitive and has stewed a little when JoJo is on other dates, when his name isn't on a date card, etc. Then he tells Jo during 1:1 that since he's been out of the military, he has never been more in touch with his emotions. Do his emotions get the best of him at HTD?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:38 am

AC that does appear like a 2on1 date with the guy being sent home. It's definetly not jordan.

Have we seen any edit evidence that luke has a dip coming up I. His story arc? I don't see it yet.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:36 am

nd4reality wrote:AC that does appear like a 2on1 date with the guy being sent home. It's definetly not jordan.

Have we seen any edit evidence that luke has a dip coming up I. His story arc? I don't see it yet.
We just had a Chad/Alex 2:1, do you think there is another? 
Have there been more than one 2:1 dates in other seasons?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer