SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 43 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Go ahead Veg and post it.
I looked at it myself, also.
I think it's ok.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 43 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Will be interesting to see what Jo has to say about the whole thing, bet that was a nightmare for her...yes, agree-explains why she's so upset and probably really worried on how the guys will think of her.

Different subject-
An observation, this time on Jojo’s fingernails. I noticed she had dark nails in Uruguay & Argentina. Maybe light nails for HTD’s and dark nails once again at the supposed F3RC (3 roses on pedestal-which is strange since Chase gets a rose since we see 2 are left as he’s dipping her) and then she had lighter pink nails in Thailand-my sc’s below.

We know Luke goes to at least F4 since he has a HTD-we see nothing of him after that. Do we even know if Jordan gets a HTD? All the vid sc’s I’ve seen of his time with Jo are with her darker nails. (Yacht date, the so happy comment at dinner and when she’s caressing his hair back when he says he’s defending himself once again). You’d think tptb would def. want Jordan’s family/brother on their show, so I’m sure he has one, unless he leaves.

Does she let one of her F4 (at hometown) go before the F3RC? Jordan/Luke or do one of them leave on their own? That might explain the odd way she’s giving out the roses-with Chase getting one-seeing 2 left, and maybe she has alone time with each since she knows no one is going home? I’m sure it will probably play out way differently, but it’s fun to speculate.

I still think whichever of Luke or Jordan make that F3, he'll be her pick.
 photo Fp_zps8caxi36q.jpg

photo Fp2_zpspjofiuld.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:44 pm

I wonder who is the :stirthepot guy that started the discussion getting Jojo upset.

I saw a magazine scene on Unreal where one of the producers deliberately left a magazine around and it was found by the contestants. This is similar to that (sorry if someone else said this upthread).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:12 pm

^^Oh great, now they're getting ideas from Unreal. Probably payed Chad to write that thing. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:23 pm

Lost17 wrote:^^Oh great, now they're getting ideas from Unreal. Probably payed Chad to write that thing. Suspect

cantstopl

I just realized thats probably an explanation while I was typing my post.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Go ahead Veg and post it.
I looked at it myself, also.
I think it's ok.

Thanks, Kash!  hi

THE BACHELOR’ ALUM JOJO FLETCHER’S EX TELLS ALL: SNEAKING AROUND WHILE 'THE BACHELOR' WAS AIRING, GETTING DUMPED AGAIN FOR ‘THE BACHELORETTE’ (EXCLUSIVE)

In the new issue of In Touch — on newsstands now — JoJo Fletcher's ex-boyfriend is spilling all about being burned by the new Bachelorette.

Her ex of more than two years, Chad Rookstool, exclusively tells In Touch that after JoJo was dumped by Bachelor's Ben Higgins on the show’s finale, she went straight back to him.

“As soon as she got home, we started hanging out every day and being intimate again,” Chad (Yes, the same ex who tried to win her back during hometown dates by leaving roses and a love note on her doorstep!) exclusively reveals. “We were sneaking around the whole time The Bachelor was airing because she wasn’t allowed to be seen with me.”

“When she got home, she kept telling me she loved me and that we should have stayed together and fought through our issues,” Chad explains. “She said we would’ve been married by now, and I agreed with her.”

But four months later, JoJo told him she was ending things again.

“JoJo said, ‘I don’t know if I’m the next Bachelorette, but let’s just have a conversation as if I am,’” Chad says. “She tried to tell me she wasn’t saying goodbye forever — but I told her that I’m not going to sit around and wait for her [this time], and that was it.”

Chad is convinced JoJo went on The Bachelor solely for career purposes, revealing that she nabbed a spot on the ABC series because her big brother Ben Patton (who appeared on Eva Longoria’s short-lived dating show, Ready for Love) is friendly with one of the producers.

“JoJo thought the show would help branch out her career,” Chad reveals. “She said it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.”

And when he flat-out asked JoJo if her feelings for the Bachelor, Ben Higgins, were real, "JoJo told me, ‘Chad, come on, you know it was TV,’” he says. “I think she just got sucked up in the show rather than actually trying to have legit feelings.”

In fact, Chad explains that JoJo didn’t think she’d make it as far as she did.

“She told me there were many nights she’d cry thinking about me and our dog and question whether she made the right decision by being there,” Chad reveals.

“JoJo is the type of person who likes leaving the door open. [It’s clear to me now] that she was only holding on to me in case she wasn’t named 'The Bachelorette,'” Chad admits. “It’s so hard for me to picture her as 'The Bachelorette' and finding someone else, because she’s a big part of my life and my best friend, but I’m not going to wait for her.”

For the full interview with The Bachelorette star JoJo Fletcher’s ex, Chad Rookstool — pick up the latest issue of In Touch, on newsstands now!

In Touch March 23, 2016

@MiaHawk, I think that Jo will likely overlook Robby's past given that he makes it to Thailand. She probably identifies somewhat with him.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:46 pm

@Lost17, really great observations, lady.

I think that the Great Hall, Buenos Aires screencaps of the three roses must be the pre-HTD ceremony.

I do think, though, that something happens to one of the original two guys that she really liked--Luke, Jordan.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:51 pm

Yeah, whatever, best friends don't 'tell all' to the rags. Sounds like she 'dodged a bullet' with that one. Thanks Veg.

Edit-Veg, oh I missed that one somehow! The 3 roses to 2 are confusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Do we know what dates are happening in Uruguay and BA?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:24 pm

^^Mia, I'm reposting from our timeline thread...

AllAboutLove wrote:

Epi 5 Uruguay - 11 men total (Robby, Chase, Jordan, Luke, Grant, Alex, Evan, Vinny, Wells, James T, and Derek)
GD - 9 men (sleuthed here) on sand dunes (sleuthed here) Robby & Jordan missing (so 11 men total)
SD - Robby cliff-jumping in water off Punta Ballen Portezuelo side known as "el salto" (sleuthed here)
SD - Jordan on boat near Punta del Este (speculated/sleuthed here); dinner? dancing night portion? (speculated here)

Epi 6 & Epi 7 Argentina
2on1 - Chase and Derek at Gala Tango, Buenos Aires (sleuthed/speculated here; here; here; here; here; here)
SD? - Alex walking and riding gaucho style (speculated/sleuthed here; here)
SD/SQT? - Jordan dinner/kissing on stairs (speculated here; here)
SD/SQT? - Robby at Plaza Hotel, BA (sleuthed here; here); JoJo and Robby in same clothes? (speculated here; here; here)
SD/SQT? - Wells under water/swinging at Fuerza Bruta show, Buenos Aires (sleuthed here; here)
RC - Chase dipping JoJo at Hall of Honor, Palacio Paz (sleuthed here; here)

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Running with nd4reality's speculation, let's say the In Touch article was producer driven. TPTB got her ex to give this interview and left the magazine lying around fro JoJo to see. Why?

Could it be that they were setting up Jordan to be the next Bachelor, and JoJo's infatuation with him was ruining their plans? So they went for a little sabotage? How far in advance would a story like that have to be given to the tabloid in order for it to be published? In other words, was this part of the story line all along or was it sabotage on the part of production to take Jordan out of the F1 position?

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:04 pm

^^^Why do you think the hypothetically set up article from the ex would be a method to get Jordan as the next lead? Play into Jordan's skepticism and doubts about Jojo being 'the one' for him? Do you think this made Jordan exit Jojo's season? it could have sabotaged any of the relationships, I would think.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer