SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 32 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 30, 2016 5:39 am

Litta123 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Have we figured out this SC yet? Luke or Jordan? What date? (LB SC)
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 F92b03ab288ea0d6447daffc2c7c9938_zpszzf727b8

No, not yet. What's puzzling is that this came from the week 2 preview. I did see, though, several caps that were not from week 2 (specifically, from the premiere). So I have no clue if it's really a week 2 date. If it is, it can't be Chase. I would guess it to be a 1-1, but with who?

My first thought was that it was Luke. The man's hair is quite dark like Luke's is.

Also do you think they would have people right up close if it was a single date? - aren't those dates a bit more private than the group dates?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 5:42 am

^^Not if there's a concert involved. Some dates can be quite public.

I know the jacket is more of a suit jacket...so maybe not Luke who is in leather in the cap I posted.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 5:45 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Have we figured out this SC yet? Luke or Jordan? What date? (LB SC)
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 F92b03ab288ea0d6447daffc2c7c9938_zpszzf727b8

No, not yet. What's puzzling is that this came from the week 2 preview. I did see, though, several caps that were not from week 2 (specifically, from the premiere). So I have no clue if it's really a week 2 date. If it is, it can't be Chase. I would guess it to be a 1-1, but with who?

My first thought was that it was Luke. The man's hair is quite dark like Luke's is.

Also do you think they would have people right up close if it was a single date? - aren't those dates a bit more private than the group dates?
Does it match with this SC I wonder: his black jacket and her black skirt may match? (JoJo took off the leather jacket?) But then some say her skirt in this cap is leather?
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 E32064e3-7a0a-4b2a-a66a-793f3f3e5160
(LBs SC)

Last edited by agentcurls on Mon May 30, 2016 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 30, 2016 5:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Litta123 wrote:*snipped* I'm thinking Robby because of the hairline. Anyway, it's got to be one of the guys who made it to Buenos Aires.

snipped

Oh JoJo, 
Great work, Litta! yes I think you are correct with the hairline and it being Robby. Looks like it to me.

I noted there looks to be a rose on the table by the bed?

Based on location sleuthed by Katiebelle that this is in the Plaza Hotel, BA I am thinking possibly a SD or SQT/GDR with some between-the-sheets time? I recall that Britt spent time in bedroom with Chris Soules on his season on her SD I think and Nick with Kaitlyn after his SD so maybe something similar? Jared may have as well with Kaitlyn after his SD?

So the question is if Robby is seen jumping off cliffs in Uruguay for Epi 5 and this is in BA, Argentina, is it another SD (so back-to-back dates for Epi 6) or GDR/SQT for Epi 6 or 7? I don't think it can be 2nd SD for Epi 7 since no roses are usually given out on SDs pre-HTD RC/Epi 7.

question

After doing quite a bit of research of the area I have come to the conclusion that it would be pretty easy to travel around this region (especially in a helicopter). I do not think it is impossible at all for JoJo and Robby to have their single date in Punta Bellena in Uruguay and then return back to the hotel in Buenos Aires in the evening. Check out my previous post about this.

But we really need to work out where that dinner date of them sitting in the cafe is bc I think that might be the evening portion of their single date.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 5:52 am

@Katiebelle, I blew up the shoreline from the Jordan/JoJo date. Does this help at all?

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 6f9a9183-43c1-4892-99cb-158f9136068f
my sc

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 30, 2016 5:58 am

Robbies late night with JoJo

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 A26c6deb39bd0d484f7cb2f2d068b22b_zps47v0w9ww
Ladybug82 screen cap

Same sweater as screen cap above

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 722fb12b-66be-4371-a83e-59e1755495f4
Litta123 screen cap

JoJo same clothes as screen cap above. Robbie "loses" his clothes

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 B84af0bf-b9f6-4991-87ec-1b85d7813e71
Litta123 screen cap

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 30, 2016 6:08 am

Litta123 wrote:@Katiebelle, I blew up the shoreline from the Jordan/JoJo date. Does this help at all?

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 6f9a9183-43c1-4892-99cb-158f9136068f
my sc

Thank you - but not really. Hugesmile

The problem is it depends on the angle you are looking from and there isn't any distinctive buildings in the screencap.

I don't think it's Buenos Aires as they have a couple of taller buildings that stand out. It could be Montevideo but that city has a building that is shaped like a sail which I don't see - but that could be in your screen cap but just doesn't look like it because of the angle of the shot.

My best guess is that it's Punta del Este based on the fact that most of the buildings are the same height.

BUT - as I mentioned before - this sea area between the ports isn't that large - they could easily have sailed from one port and then had another port city in the background. I have covered bigger distances than this on a day out sailing with the family. Plus that motorboat looks pretty grunty so I imagine they could get quite a speed up and travel some distance easily.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 30, 2016 6:35 am

I am thinking this is the same shirt based on the color that Robby is wearing in bed and in the /scap with the clock in the background.
Also, the shoes look the same color as the ones by the front of the bed.

So thinking this is all the same thing and possibly SQT/GDR in Epi 6 or 7 based on rose on table or part of Uruguay date (jumping off cliffs) for Epi 5.

Litta123 wrote:7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 722fb12b-66be-4371-a83e-59e1755495f4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 30, 2016 6:38 am

@Jen689 saw your post above and I am on the same page regarding Robby and his shirt. For JoJo's clothes, I had posted upthread here about JoJo's clothes being the same so I am thinking this is all the same date/activity also. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 30, 2016 6:47 am

Ok so there are 2 South American countries that celebrate the Carnival with street danincg. 

One is Brazil which I don't think they visited and the second is Uruguay which we have sleuthed that they do.

The dancing is called llamadas and they dancers wear skimpy things, bikinis and feathers in headgear much like what we saw in the sc of Jojo and jordan.
If someone can please google and provide a link of llamadas dancing that would be great.
I saw it on welcometouruguay.com  and on YT also.

So the evening part of his date was street dancing in Uruguay in episode5 where he got the rose (fixed to the jacket in the dancing SC).

We also have a single SC of him wearing that jacket with a grey tshirt underneath. 
We also have another SC seen fro. One of the earlier promos that ABC ran that shows Jojo in a white dress where she says I am so happy which I believe is from this date.

Incidentally, she also says "that makes me so happy" in what seems to be a response to him  Telling her he is falling for her wearing the white top with blackish embroidery on the sleeves. On a separate occasion/dAte.

Basically one thing we have established imo that Jordan makes Jojo happy, because she has said it multiple times.7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 2498057887

Sorry I am struggling to type on this iPad so putting together thhe SCs is impossible for me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2016 6:52 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

Def. looks like Luke, also looks like the same leather jacket she's wearing with him later with that tassel thing on...but he's wearing leather too in that one I think in the sc by the door.

Noticing the blue light in the background, wonder if this is the same place as the 5ish people swinging in the air or just a funky camera angle. I'll need to go find that sc again.

Wow, you all are doing amazing finding things and putting everything together! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 7:00 am

I want to clarify to anyone viewing my caps that I often change the filters and lighten things to make the cap as clear as possible for details. In the process, the actual color can get distorted.

I do agree that Robby and JoJo's outfit from kissing in front of the clock tower are a match to those in bed. Did we sleuth this actual clock tower? I would think it needs to be in Buenos Aires since that's the location of the hotel.

One thing to consider is this may not be part of a 1-1 date. Just like Nick got extra time w/Andi by going to her hotel room, Robby may have done a little night time pop in as well.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer