SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Sat May 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Awesome, @AllAboutLove. Thank you for researching that. 

That whole SC is very "Beauty and the Beast"! Since they already have those romantic candlabras,  that leaves CH as Cogsworth the grandfather clock. giggling

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Sat May 28, 2016 5:09 pm

veg_out wrote:It's interesting that Jo has her F4-F3 RC in Argentina (Great job, @AllAboutLove). If the HTDs precede that RC and were in the US, then that's a heck of a distance to travel to let go of someone!

It's making me wonder if something happens in Argentina and she leaves a RC not handing out 3 roses. It might explain the Chase screencap of him dipping a seemingly sad JoJo with two visible roses still on the table...

If not that, then do HTDs happen at F5?

Hmmm, that is interesting.
Jillian had 5 HTDs before heading to Spain with her F4. 
Wes, Reid, Kiptyn, Jesse, & Mike Stag -----> she cut Mike & Jesse & brought Ed to Spain with the other F3.

Or conversely, HTDs happen later in the process, sandwiched between FDs & MTPs (Kaitlyn).
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Indeed! Thanks for the find @AllAboutLove. I would not have had the patience to do that. bestbud!

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat May 28, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm wondering if the below Jordan caps are in Miami and not Uruguay. The skyline in the pic caught my eye having been there a few years ago.

I'm not an exact match on the boats, ETA: but trying to show that yachts are available in Miami, too. It seems like the dates that we have for Jordan are all very far into the season, and given their chemistry, I'm surprised that they wouldn't have a one-on-one for several weeks.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 A73a4925-5884-4c0f-880d-4b624aa1102f
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p24-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

Litta's cap

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Slide1
www.yachtmiami.net
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 View_of_Miami_from_Water_2586_6167
www.graylinemiami.com[/quote]

Are we a lock on Uruguay?

Last edited by veg_out on Sat May 28, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 28, 2016 6:17 pm

I don't see an exact match on the boats either.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat May 28, 2016 6:57 pm

Do we know if Jordan lives in Chico, CA or just grew up there? That said, his HTD would probably be in Chico regardless unless his parents travelled to his home. 

Would they more likely fly out of Miami or LAX to Uruguay?

ETA - I feel like there aren't enough locations compared to other seasons or is it just because Uruguay and Argentina are so close?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 28, 2016 9:07 pm

Moved from

**NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

agentcurls wrote:
Litta123 wrote:@veg_out, I'm glad you're posting on the sleuthing side of the non-spoiled. I loved your observations on the edit last season. Already in your post above, you've given me things to think about. Nice!

I'm wondering, too, if there is someone who leaves on his own because of the guy walking away cap (in my mind, I've been thinking Luke. I don't sense from his BL that he is into her.). Looking forward to how this season shakes out.

As to locations, there are a few caps that puzzle me. I'll post them later in the SC thread to see if anyone recognizes the skylines/landmarks.

Interesting to me is that there seems to be HTD caps in this preview. Maybe that happens a lot, but I don't recall. I was thinking that was unusual, that they usually show up in a mid season preview.
Maybe there is a pit stop before heading to South America? Someplace wintry, hence the Chase SCs in snow, the flannel shirts on Luke and Alex, the southwest ( Taos, New Mexico-ish (or is it South American decor...?)
Is it possible that this date is in the more mountainous areas of Argentina or Uruguay? There may be snow still in higher elevations in end of March/early April perhaps?
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 2f802eb82d0f84201f148bb2db2a3a66_zpsuzmurklu
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p24-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion
(LB's SC)

agentcurls wrote:
Litta123 wrote:@veg_out, I'm glad you're posting on the sleuthing side of the non-spoiled. I loved your observations on the edit last season. Already in your post above, you've given me things to think about. Nice!

I'm wondering, too, if there is someone who leaves on his own because of the guy walking away cap (in my mind, I've been thinking Luke. I don't sense from his BL that he is into her.). Looking forward to how this season shakes out.

As to locations, there are a few caps that puzzle me. I'll post them later in the SC thread to see if anyone recognizes the skylines/landmarks.

Interesting to me is that there seems to be HTD caps in this preview. Maybe that happens a lot, but I don't recall. I was thinking that was unusual, that they usually show up in a mid season preview.
Maybe there is a pit stop before heading to South America? Someplace wintry, hence the Chase SCs in snow, the flannel shirts on Luke and Alex, the southwest ( Taos, New Mexico-ish (or is it South American decor...?)
Is it possible that this date is in the more mountainous areas of Argentina or Uruguay? There may be snow still in higher elevations in end of March/early April perhaps?
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 2f802eb82d0f84201f148bb2db2a3a66_zpsuzmurklu
(LB's SC)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 28, 2016 9:21 pm

So I watched a YouTube clip called  "leaving buenos aires in a boat" and the color of the water sort of matched the boat scene. 
Can someone see if the skyline matches up?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Re: snow s/caps: @agentcurls I think that may be Chase's HTD since he is from Colorado and said in the one preview when he makes it snow for JoJo that he did so to show her where he is from and his life?

S.America I think would be too warm since they would be coming out of summer in the southern hemisphere to have all that snow on the ground and not just the mountains. Colorado OTOH would be coming out of winter so more likely to have snow on ground in northern hemisphere I think. I am also thinking that the mountain ranges in Argentina and Uruguay don't seem to match with the s/cap? When I googled mountain ranges for Argentina, Uruguay, and Colorado to me the skyline mountain range looks most like Rocky Mountains.

ETA: The reason I think this is Chase (in addition to hairstyle and it possibly being Colorado, his hometown) is that the guy in first s/cap is wearing a black fitbit/wristband on his right wrist which seems to be something only Chase wears (in most if not all of his s/caps including dancing with JoJo in BA, in Thailand with JoJo, in water with JoJo, etc).  I am thinking that the black fitbit could be the way to dentify Chase in s/caps throughout the season...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 10:42 pm

I think I figured out the Robby jumping pics.
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 E8719838-ee43-4f02-b920-eb528d20e446
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Ae2a52dc-2b33-4e1b-aa8c-c7f626b5de0b
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 D9f7f18b-76a6-4235-9b0e-8e6014bb906d
This cap also goes with it.
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 2e9cc8d6-093b-4464-b1ba-6eeee6035aee

Source: Litta's SCs
That white building I believe in Casapueblo in Punta Bellena, Uruguay.
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 2
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Maxresdefault
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Casa-pueblo

Source: Google

Casapueblo website: http://www.clubhotelcasapueblo.com/

And a video of someone jumping off the cliffs there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDq21GUShn0

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 87b72b10 7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 86669110 7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 10:46 pm

^ @Kaitbelle sleuthed and posted this upthread about the location here and speculated that it may be for Robby's date due to water color and rock.

I do think it is Robby likely in Uruguay on a 1on1 and his other s/cap of him in Thailand is FD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 28, 2016 10:47 pm

Oops! SOrry Katiebelle! I missed that page in here.

Carry on! Smiley

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 87b72b10 7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 86669110 7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer