SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Litta123 wrote:Are we sure this is Chase? The more I look at the hair, the more I'm uncertain. Not sure where to place this cap. Where do you want it? Under CHASE or MAYBE CHASE.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 502061d1-2448-4556-8d95-aec647754053

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

Is this the same date? Re the rose discussion. Sorry if it's been discussed, but I just noticed this from:

Jordan's thread
She may have a jacket on but the dress looks the same. IMO it's Chase, Jordon's flip flop hair is much longer in the front IMO. Also they look like they are standing on the same step. I think Jordan is taller than the guy on the step when I compare to where her face is. I will look for height comparisons.

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped..

snipped

Okay just saw these and thinking these are part of the date somehow, based on JoJo's top with the lace at the dinner table (can see it at the top of the s/cap). Looks like she may have a black skirt on too? The shadows on the wall of the railing match the ones closeup and from a distance.

snipped..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Fri May 27, 2016 11:35 pm

AAL, I'm thinking that they went to Uruguay first. Katie found the sand dune date to be in Uruguay and there were lot's of guys in those caps. I tried counting heads earlier today. I don't recall exactly, but I maybe saw at least 8 or 9. I think some might still have been hidden. If two more guys had 1-1s, that would be a lot of guys in Uruguay. That's my best guess right now.

I could try to get multiple caps of the dune buggy (???) so we could see if from different perspectives. Then we might be able to get a more accurate head count. AC, are you around? You offered to try and grab some caps for us. If you want and are able to do so, I'd love it. I think I'm done for today. I'm fried.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 11:46 pm

GA: Ooh, good point! I am not sure if they are the same for the s/caps? I was thinking the dancing was Chase and the stair one possibly Jordan based on the s/caps of JoJo in matching top on a dinner date. Dancing s/cap JoJo is wearing full white dress and on stairs it seems like a black skirt and white top with lace. She could have changed though but not sure? Hmm.. now I am wondering if so? Then I think it would have to be Jordan possibly dancing and not Chase. I need to recheck the scaps of her in the same white dress with a guy's back to the camera to see if Jordan or Chase for sure.

Litta: I have to agree. 8-9 guys sounds like possibly Uruguay first.
I will search solely in Argentina then for the possible pre-HTD RC with JoJo in long blue dress since less roses so less guys there.
Thank you for s/caps!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 11:55 pm

I can do the dune buggy caps if you need to search something else AAL?

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat May 28, 2016 12:08 am

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 Buggy110
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 Buggy210
(my own SCs)

Last edited by agentcurls on Sat May 28, 2016 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat May 28, 2016 12:11 am

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 502061d1-2448-4556-8d95-aec647754053
(LB's SC)
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion
I'm still confused about the watch. This one above is silver, but Chase has been shown with a black one. Not sure this is him^
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 12:17 am

That would be great, @Lost17 bestbud! I think Katiebelle posted upthread some s/caps of the guys in the dune buggy but there may be more angles on the preview? I am thinking though it is likely before Argentina based on the number of guys on group date in sand buggy.

ETA: just saw @agentcurls posts so no need to sleuth or have more s/caps.

Thank you both yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 12:31 am

Ok, here's what I'm seeing (my caps were a little clearer) and which guys went on the sandboarding date-
In the dune buggy
Front is-Grant Chase Alex Evan
Back is-Vinny Wells James T Luke Derek

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 12:44 am

agentcurls wrote:7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 502061d1-2448-4556-8d95-aec647754053
(LB's SC)
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion
I'm still confused about the watch. This one above is silver, but Chase has been shown with a black one. Not sure this is him^
I am wondering if he may have worn a silver one instead for more dressy occasion and black one for casual?
Are there any s/caps or scenes in first episode where he is wearing a watch?
If it is silver then maybe he has two? Or it could not be him.

JoJo is wearing same outfit as in dancing in the below s/cap.
It looks more like Chase to me here than Jordan (who has a similar hairline but not as deep of a v at the temples?).
Also Chase wears a black fitbit (I think that's what it is) on his right wrist and in the s/caps below that seems the same, imo.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 Ca3379617e31212934ab231963f448ef
same dress (note black triangle part by bodice/waist circled in green)
and guy (Chase?) wearing black fitbit on wrist

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 Bec8f6c5-932f-4978-b978-e2e16b82b8f3
Chase with black fitbit on right wrist
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 Flag10
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3434p252-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-sleuthing-discussion#965858
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 12:55 am

Okay I think I solved the watch mystery! .... Chase owns a silver watch and wore it coming out the limo.

So I think it is Chase in all the s/caps regarding the dancing with JoJo in her white dress (with black straps, front) and he may have worn it dancing so more dressy attire and still had his fitbit on his right wrist, I could be wrong but I am thinking it is Chase. I checked Jordan and I don't see him wearing any watch out limo or in s/caps.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 19b90e94ae677d3f6a231f047a61f7b7

zoomed in of silver watch
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 8e6e7ed45688b848a10b6b14f2efa538
my s/caps
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 28, 2016 12:56 am

Wow  ALL great catch. My opinion was the guy was not Jordan but Chase and now you have proved it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat May 28, 2016 12:57 am

^Thank you, @AllAboutLove for digging further on that.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer