SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 24 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Fri May 27, 2016 6:23 pm

I just found another cap in my stash from the same scene. It does look like Chase, so I'll post it under that category. Sometimes it's nice to have multiple shots of the same scene just for instances like this. I just couldn't upload them all. It would have taken forever.

Thanks, AAL! If you see this before you make the zooms, abort, abort, abort! Not needed, I'm satisfied. 7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 2498057887

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 27, 2016 6:28 pm

I think it kind of looks like Jordan.  Or maybe it could be Derek since he and Chase kind of look alike?  I don't think the dipping pic is necessarily in Argentina.  And a lot of them have that same freakin' hair!!

The red dress looks like it is, and looks like it could be a 2-on-1 since there is also JoJo outside looking like she's not sure what to do.  And have we identified the other possible 2-on-1 guy?

ETA: I also will say that if Chase is F2 (and really, who knows... I think we have the F4 correct but the promo could have misleading), that doesn't preclude him from being the next lead. Ben F. was a F2 who was a lead. And JoJo herself was a F2. The F3 was really a more recent phenomenon (and was almost broken last season of the Bachelorette since K was competing against Britt) and I think had more to do with scheduling than anything else.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 6:34 pm

I posted the hairline possible matchup for Chase. Maybe it will help with future sleuthing for him?

I've been looking at these guys hairlines so much zooming in :crazed

I can post later hair outlines for Jordan and some of the others who look similar them since so much alike if wanted?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri May 27, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 27, 2016 6:51 pm

The hair in the dipping pic has Jordan's weird floppy-top thing, though. Chase's hair from the first pic seems to be cut closer. Gah!

I think Robby is an easier tell and Luke has darker hair.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 6:55 pm

I think Chase has a bit of the floppy thing too?
Here's some more closeups. Can zoom in.
I think Chase has the same haircut as Jordan just not as poofy on the top but still longer on top with short sides and back.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri May 27, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link for scaps)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Okay, I've gone through our no discussion s-cap thread. Chase's sticky is now complete...I hope. We probably need a quality control person on this. If someone wants to correct my work, please do. I'll take no offense. I'd rather it be right.

I'll get to work on Jordan in a little bit after a mini break.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Okay, there is a little floppy going on with Chase! Gah that damn haircut. BTW, it was all over NYC this past spring. SO MANY DUDES had that haircut. I will (sort of shamefully) admit that I like it though laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 27, 2016 7:06 pm

One of my favourite things to do first in the morning is to switch on my laptop and see what you busy bees have been up to while I've been sleeping.

Great work guys - I'm loving catching up with all your posts.

Can I have a quick recap if that's ok.

So far we have Chase and Robby definitely in the F3 proven by screencaps of them in Thailand.

We do not have proof of anyone else at this stage being in Thailand.

We also have Luke at HTD's proven by screencap of horse riding in Texas.

Do we have any confirmed evidence of HTD for Jordan as we know that Chase and Robby must have had them to get to Thailand.

Is that where we are at?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 7:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Deanna was deemed F1 and she was on a 2on1 with Jade.
Not sure if a technically a non F1 counts.
I was thinking more for Bette seasons but even with Bach, I think Deanna being on a 2on1 and not being the F1 since Brad chose no one, while she may be deemed F1 I think 2on1 doesn't strike me as F1? Are there any recent Bettes who put their F1 on a 2on1 date?

I don't know. I just don't think F1s are usually put on 2on1 dates. It doesn't strike me as something that JoJo would do with Chase if he is F1? I could see her doing so if she wasn't sure he was that into her and he proved her wrong but considering he did the snow thing for her I don't see how she won't know he is into her? It seems more like something she would do if she has doubt about him (or doesn't see him as F1?)

I am recalling a 2 on 1 date for Bachelor Canada - Brad Smith. Wasn't Bianka, who Brad end up choosing as F1 on this date? I haven't watched enough seasons of the bachelor/ette to recall anymore.

Not sure if this is the case with JoJo though.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Imo the dipping SC is Chase.  His cheeks are a bit fuller than Jordan's. 

Imo of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 11:19 pm

I know I'm crazy but I'm not giving up on Luke just yet being in the F3. :detective

Thanks AAL & rhondam. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Going through s/caps to sleuth locations and still haven't matched the location of these ones.
I think it is Argentina or Uruguay rather than Thailand or US based on number of roses (so RC prior to HTDs).

JoJo in dress in building - 3 roses on table
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 153b4e1e4d03d68975eeba47c20571c3_zpskiwurt3f

JoJo in building - aerial view
 7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 4e1522a8b73db39ff8dc560918ae39c1_zpsoxhgmp1d

JoJo in building - 2 roses on table, Chase dipping JoJo - may have got first rose at RC.
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 273a5cc5-1cd7-4d2c-be63-33e3ecc3e30a

JoJo outside of building - JoJo in same dress
- thinking maybe after saying goodbye to whoever didn't get a rose?7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 F2a5cede272220333cf2de4970df4fc4_zpsrdvhomyr
litta/ladybug scs https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

@Katiebelle you are a wiz at s/cap location matching have you found any building/historic/hotel etc that would have marble like this and outside steps, etc in the two countries sleuthed in S.America? I am searching to match the walls and floor pattern but no luck for a match yet.  sad

I am thinking maybe if we can match all the locations and contestants we can get a timeline going so know if they went to Argentina first or Uruguay first based on s/caps and number of contestants on dates in s/caps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer