SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Here's the Chase and Jojo video:

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 11:30 pm

Okay so based on Chase making it snow for JoJo, and saying it about his world, I am thinking this is Chase and possible HTD.

He's from Colorado, he's making it snow, and he is in F3 if based on FDs and RC with 3 roses (him getting first one) is indeed F3 RC so I am thinking this may be his HTD and possibly ties into the snow thing and Colorado?

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 2f802eb82d0f84201f148bb2db2a3a66_zpsuzmurklu

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 D116381e-666d-407f-84f8-d2b84093ecfa
s/caps by Litta/Ladybug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu May 26, 2016 11:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Your welcome, Litta! bestbud!

And I apologize for the 3 shots of Jordan with the purple background, but I was cracking up at his hair.  It has a life of its own.  Hugesmile giggling

Jordan is the "Alf" of this season, like Shawn Booth was last season.
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 8d1341eb13f7654d165cff86b2c4e8a3_zpspt2tb7rq
Source: ladybug screencap
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 11:37 pm

^ I can see what you mean 7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 3806527698 I find Shawn more Alf though (his nose) and way more alpha male (more like Chad is this season with how Shawn was so aggressive and "Get the eff out my face" and threatening to leave, etc) than Jordan is. Shawn was the alpha male and letting everyone know it, especially after FIR and first kiss and I don't see that yet with Jordan as Chad seems like the alpha.

I think the edit makes me think Jordan is more maybe not ready for marriage (JoJo asking him if he is ready to be engaged) and maybe not there for the right reasons (Chad and Alex saying this though so not sure if it is a reflection of them or Jordan?).

I will say I found the way Chad talked about Jordan and his finger in his face to be very aggressive and predator like to him. I didn't see aggression at all coming from Jordan. Not sure about him just yet based on the season preview but the Chad stuff was way over the top, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Hmm... Chase doesn't get a date but does something at the RC... now that is a HUGE potential F1 sleuth. Do we know if Jordan/Luke/Robby all get dates next week?

(Of course, knowing TPTB, they do something different this season like giving the F1 a one-on-one right away.....)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 11:48 pm

Just want to post and say :Thanktwo to @GuardianAngel and @Ladybug82 for the video of Chase and him making snow.

Chase is adorable! Marriage material, imo.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 26, 2016 11:52 pm

IMO, I think Alex was talking about Chad and not Jordan in that clip. They seem to not like each other because I think they were fighting in another clip.

Also, that Chase thing was super sweet! Definitely chemistry there. Of course, that clip will probably be the entire interaction with him all episode.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 11:59 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Hmm...  Chase doesn't get a date but does something at the RC...  now that is a HUGE potential F1 sleuth.

I was thinking the same thing that it may be a clue for potential F1:
IIRC Shawn gave Kaitlyn his shirt.
Ben gave Lauren a photo at CP?
Did Chris do anything at CP for Des? question

Could be that Chase getting that time and if it is shown then it may be part of Chase's storyline.
Other than F1 I can see it as highlighting him as romantic if he is in running for next lead.
Chris Soules IIRC did the letter thing with Andi (not sure if at CP though).
Did Ben H do anything for Kaitlyn at CP?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri May 27, 2016 12:05 am

Chase is adorable!! I hope he's her F1. I thought the same about the snowy date being Chase's hometown date too AAL because there wasn't enough in the previews to be a new location. 

I think Chad is going home early too Kimberley. His cut knuckles is from punching the door and not punching JamesTaylor like the preview made it seem. He's wearing the same navy t-shirt as when he punched the door and dark grey hoodie. JamesTaylor's cut is from football date I believe because you can see the top of a blue jersey when someone is attending his eye. 

Not that it matters as both MOT anyway but it'll be nice to watch without all that rage from Chad. It makes me tense. I can only imagine how the guys felt. 

Anyway so excited for Chase and Joelle scenes.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 12:31 am

Oh wow! where did those s/caps come from? I don't recall seeing them before in the s/cap thread? question

Looks like Grant in fireman suit is definitely not HTD though. So that eliminates the possibility of him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 27, 2016 12:38 am

Litta123 wrote:...I'm still wondering about this cap. The fact that there's a candle in a stand behind Jordan makes me lean towards this being a FD dinner conversation. Could it be the mansion? Yes, but I don't recall seeing candles on stands like that in previous cocktail party conversations. If my hunch is correct, then Jordan would be in the F3.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 295b568d25e76aaa5dd45c5f26ba9fc8_zps3kl7fkqj

The screen cap looks like it's from this date...

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Scap1986
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Scap1993

link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 27, 2016 12:39 am

Can anyone deduce who gets the 1-on-1 from those?

On the first date, I see:
Saint Nick, Jordan, James Taylor, Chad, Alex, Christian

On the second date, I see:
Will, Luke, Vinny, Wells, Ali, Evan, Grant, Robby, Brandon and it looks like some other people I can't identify (I think James F. is one).

I think Derek, Daniel and James S. are missing? (Since it seems like Chase doesn't get a date at all)

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer