SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 9:01 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^nd, I don't know for a fact, but I did read Sean's book. Some do occur after the season has completed as he wrote, but I do think (this is my opinion) some are filming along the way...as the editors figure out the story line that they want to convey.
Remember sleuthing Clare's PIs during JuanPs season ????  Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Oh gosh, I DO!!! I'm still convinced that Clare made some of those ITMs at the production studio post filming. Her makeup and hair just weren't right to my eye from the FRC. Knowing now how TPTB wanted to stick it to Juan Pablo and how angry Clare was, it makes sense to me that she would have cooperated. All, jmo.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 26, 2016 9:38 pm

I'm perplexed by a soundbite in this preview...

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/10154877863137846/

JoJo says "I was in love with him. I was going to spend my life with him"  Is she talking about...

a) Ben H
b) Chad her ex boyfriend
c) Someone from her season maybe Jordan

Do you think the sound bite has anything to do with this screen cap question

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 E3e7ca3e-c2e7-4538-9245-f0e3cf4a56e4

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Well they could have used a VO from Bens season or someone she really liked made an exit. Would she be ready to spend her life someone prior to the FRC?
These leads use a lot of forever type language( Brad / Chantal, ash/ Bentley, des/ Brooks).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Warning, there are messages posted under the vid. I didn't read them but there may be spoilers.

My first impression was that it was from Ben's season in the limo? I didn't go looking for proof and I can be totally wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 26, 2016 9:51 pm

It does look like one of the guys leaves and JoJo is sad about it. Is it
a) Robby because he actually has a girlfriend
b) Jordan because he ends up being not that into her ala Brooks or Graham
c) Chad because he's clearly a Bentley and is getting a douche-edit
d) Someone else?

I don't think it has to be a 1-on-1 though. I think her dress looks like a RC-type dress. I don't think it has anything to do with James T's(?) injury though, even though they edited it to make it look semi-related.

Also, based on the SC's, I think the sleuthed F6 that someone posted makes sense. I do wonder if Grant makes F6 if he is in the running for next Bachelor or if they end up going the traditional route with Luke/Jordan/Chase. (I do think if Jordan isn't F1 there's a good chance they give it to him... either that or he ends up an analyst on their college football shows in the fall laugh out loud).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 10:06 pm

Ok, City TV tweeted out a preview earlier.  The preview has no comments.  It originated from this tweet and there will be comments.  So be careful if you click on the tweet link (in this post or the SC posts)!

SCs are up here:  SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Btw, I'm fairly confident that this is LA. If you do a google maps search involving the JW Marriott Los Angeles, you'll see how it's positioning is perfect for being next to the Ritz Carlton and close to the Luxe. map1, map2

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Eb1c6bce-ad27-4a90-9f4a-7e178d4f7d4e

Here are some images I googled to support my conclusion. image1, image 2

Thanks so much Ladybug for the new caps! bestbud!

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 10:38 pm

So this is something I found interesting since thinking F4 possibly Robby, Chase, Luke and Jordan based on season preview and s/caps sleuthed so far.

When JoJo went to give FIR these four guys were sitting together (left to right) Luke, Jordan, Robby, and Chase (with someone else on Chase's side)

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 1c92ecd5a20fa41ee6f1c2ec7a248f94

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 6122b4d46bef2529bed5b742b0340356
my s/caps

So does this mean possibly:
a) they were the friends in the house night one?
b) producers put them together?
c) maybe a and b so both options?
d) maybe not F4 so doesn't matter

question

It will be really refreshing to see F4 guys all friends as I don't think I have ever seen that before so maybe producers seated them that way? They seemed very friendly though and no drama shown between them in season preview so if friends that's pretty impressive, imo!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 10:42 pm

Does anyone have the Brice promo that they showed during DWTS ? I think it was very different from the previous weeks promos they showed and different from the season preview,

I could swear I saw some tension with chase and jordan.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Your welcome, Litta! bestbud!

And I apologize for the 3 shots of Jordan with the purple background, but I was cracking up at his hair.  It has a life of its own.  Hugesmile giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 10:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:Does anyone have the Brice promo that they showed during DWTS ? I think it was very different from the previous weeks promos they showed and different from the season preview,

I could swear I saw some tension with chase and jordan.
Hmm... that's very surprising if so. question

From the s/caps already and preview, I don't recall any tension seen with any of those guys, and not Jordan and Chase. Lots with Jordan and Chad though...

I would really like to see s/caps if any with Jordan and Chase with any tension or drama between them since that could change things - anyone have them? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer