SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 7:59 pm

This was great catching up here. I too have been wondering why no s/caps of Jordan in Thailand. All the reasons makes sense. Thanks to all for listing the different options, something to keep in the back of our minds.

I read upthread somewhere it appeared the jacket matched another cap where they were dancing? Was that confirmed? I forget, TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 8:02 pm

I apologize, but my mind is still dwelling on the cap of Jordan above. Even if we don't get end of the season previews until the MTA, we might be able to rule on this cap sooner. If we don't see Jordan have this conversation during the LA episodes, we might be able to conclude this is from the FD dinner. Most cocktail parties away from the mansion take place in buildings, not outside (not 100% true, but more likely true). So, imo, we need to be looking for this cap during the next few episodes.

On a very different thought, do you think this cap implies one guy walks away? Would that potentially leave JoJo heartbroken?

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Fc9ccb87-641f-4d3e-ac9c-80d59040ebc8

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 E3e7ca3e-c2e7-4538-9245-f0e3cf4a56e4

Another puzzling aspect, do you see the jet in the upper left hand corner? Her meltdown comes at the end of a 1-1? Did a guy refuse the rose?

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu May 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Wow you guys are amazing!! This is so fun trying to figure out the endings for Jo and her guys!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu May 26, 2016 8:28 pm

I'm not sure if this was answered already.... for the question about Jordan and his ITM with the vase and if it was in Thailand or not....the answer is no, it is in the mansion. The vase was in his ITM Night 1 when he brings up regret of not kissing JoJo during their chat.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu May 26, 2016 8:32 pm

rhondam wrote:I'm not sure if this was answered already.... for the question about Jordan and his ITM with the vase and if it was in Thailand or not....the answer is no, it is in the mansion. The vase was in his ITM Night 1 when he brings up regret of not kissing JoJo during their chat.
Don't the TPTB sometimes bring their set of props from location to location for the ITM set ups? Vases, candle holders, trellis' & other decor?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 8:34 pm

^^^^ yes, but they do use moving props so it could be that.
IMO sleuthing the actual background will give more clues.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu May 26, 2016 8:37 pm

rhondam wrote:It looks to me like it could definitely be a tropical setting. He also looks a little more tan and has that tropical, humid er glow on his forehead and nose. I like your reasoning above ^.
Yes, I second that. His hair also looks lighter in the front from sun-time. Could be California sun though. 
14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 295b568d25e76aaa5dd45c5f26ba9fc8_zps3kl7fkqj
Ladybug's SC^

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 8:37 pm

^^Awesome, rhonda! I still need to rewatch the premiere and I'll look for that specifically. My husband came home from the hospital today from having his shoulder replaced yesterday. (Modern medicine is amazing!!!) I told him we were watching it together so he can discuss this season with me. giggling I thought I had seen that vase before! Still it could be a traveling prop because the background in that ITM doesn't look like the mansion to me.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu May 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Oh my gosh your poor husband! I'm glad technology allows for a new shoulder..... Amazing!

The background in both ITMs is identical. Unless it is a screen etc they used in both.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 8:50 pm

rhonda, it's also not uncommon for the production team to ask contestants/lead to answer questions well into the season as TPTB have figured out their story line for the season, and the editors need more comments to shape the story. Even though it's being referred to as an ITM, I've frequently called it a PI...because it's clearly not "in the moment."

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 8:56 pm

Litta I have a question, do u know when the film the lead doing filler PIs? Jojo had a number in ep1 that were clearly not fro. During that night. Her makeup was different  and she did not have those huge earrings on either.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 8:59 pm

^^nd, I don't know for a fact, but I did read Sean's book. Some do occur after the season has completed as he wrote, but I do think (this is my opinion) some are filming along the way...as the editors figure out the story line that they want to convey.

ETA: I think the background is often a tip off to whether it occurred on the road (so during filming) vs. back at the mansion or production studio (so post filming).

Last edited by Litta123 on Thu May 26, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer