SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by sdmom Thu May 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Good point Grace, but is it ok I post which contestant I like the best?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by officeRules Thu May 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Nobody has mentioned anything about the firefighter.

In the episode preview there is a brief cap of Grant and JoJo on top of a low building. They are hugging, and both are wearing yellow firefighters pants with bright red suspender straps. Her tank top is white, but his shirt is black.
Anyways, I thought that it may be a hometown date because he is from San Fransisco, and it looks like a California background.

Would she take a fireman on a date to dress up like a fireman and run up a training tower? I don't think so. It seems more like a hometown activity to me. (Exactly like Ryan way back when)

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu May 26, 2016 6:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Litta123 wrote:@AllAboutLove, that's funny about Chase looking like Sasha in your post. I can see it! Very funny!

Right now he's my sleeper F1. He's got me intrigued. That said, the most recent F1s have not be hidden out of the chute, so unless he comes on strong in episode 2, I'd say he's the F2 who comes on mid-season to overshadow the true F1 (ala Becca, Nick and JoJo herself).
Chase is my dark horse/sleeper F1, too. Like you though, his being so hidden doesn't bode well for F1 especially if they go with more obvious season edit like they recently seem to be doing. I can see Chase as F2 and then think for sure Luke will be next lead (unless Luke is the other person in the F3 and F1 or F2). If Chase is F3 then I think he could be in the running for lead but being so hidden with no intro doesn't bode as well compared to Luke, imo, unless something happens.

As you said all this is based on speculating that Thailand is FD/F3 though. If more previews show other destinations I think there is a possibility it may not be but atm based on previous season locations for FD I do think it is most likely location out of one's sleuthed thus far.

ETA: Just thought... based on the scap of it being Chase dipping JoJo and 3 roses before 2 on the table (so maybe him getting the first rose?) that this may provide some more evidence Chase is in F3.  question
You can add me to the "Chase as sleeper F1" list...so far after epi 1. 
He's there, but not tooooo there. 
He said he is going with "a feeling" and JoJo responded well to this in BL. Also, in VO says "I'm beginning to think this could really work for me"
I know there was no Chase intro, but did you notice that most of those intros were contestants in CA (5 of them...Alex, Grant, Christian, Ali, & Jordan) There was one in AZ, TX, & Nashville. Maybe there is no Chase intro because he is not in the running for next lead a'la Roberto or Ed (no intros). Did Josh M have an intro? I think Chris S. had one but not Brooks? JP & 1F had intros. 

Jordan also has my attention because there seems to be a gang up on him and I do think it's possible that if he was very obvious for JoJo, TPTB stirred the pot to create doubt for a Jordan F1 scenario. And are they trying to hide Jordan being in Thailand?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu May 26, 2016 6:22 pm

officeRules wrote:Nobody has mentioned anything about the firefighter.  

In the episode preview there is a brief cap of Grant and JoJo on top of a low building.  They are hugging, and both are wearing yellow firefighters pants with bright red suspender straps.  Her tank top is white, but his shirt is black.  
Anyways, I thought that it may be a hometown date because he is from San Fransisco, and it looks like a California background.

Would she take a fireman on a date to dress up like a fireman and run up a training tower?  I don't think so. It seems more like a hometown activity to me.  (Exactly like Ryan way back when)

I see what you're saying. I also think it's possible that they had an earlier 1-on-1....a helicopter or short commuter plane ride up to San Fransisco and a tour of his fire station possibly.

Last edited by agentcurls on Thu May 26, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Regarding firefighter, Grant. @Katiebelle posted about the cap of him and JoJo in firemen's suits upthread and possible HTD for him but I am not thinking it is a HTD (maybe a SD or GD?) when compared to the other 4 guys who have lots of caps of different activities in comparison to Grant's caps.

Anything is possible though so can sleuth that.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 26, 2016 6:27 pm

agent curls wrote:.. And are they trying to hide Jordan being in Thailand?
Why would they try to hide Jordan question Viewers can already see the Jordan/JoJo connection in episode 1. He got the FIR. He's a frontrunner. As others have mentioned maybe they're aren't any screen caps of Jordan in Thailand because he wasn't there JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 6:37 pm

jen689 wrote:
Why would they try to hide Jordan question Viewers can already see the Jordan/JoJo connection in episode 1. He got the FIR. He's a frontrunner. As others have mentioned maybe they're aren't any screen caps of Jordan in Thailand because he wasn't there JMO

Yes thats how I am leaning since everyone here (kudos to you all) have not found any SC evidence of him being in a warm location.

However IIRC, Emily was missing in the season preview past the F6 stage. The last SCs we had of her were kissing Brad on the beach (after dinner at the f6 stage) and after that nothing.
I remember that Chantal was spoiled and most people concluded that since there were no SCs from F4 and beyond that Brad did not give Emily a HTD (because of well, reasons). But she was the F1 that season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 6:38 pm

jen689 wrote:
Why would they try to hide Jordan question Viewers can already see the Jordan/JoJo connection in episode 1. He got the FIR he's already a frontrunner. As others have mentioned maybe they're aren't any screen caps of Jordan in Thailand because he wasn't there JMO

I don't know about Jordan not being in Thailand just because no s/caps like Robby or Chase. Luke has no s/caps of Thailand, either. Jordan is heard talking about falling in love with her though, which is usually something said on FD, plus if he is an obvious edit then I think he likely could be in F3. I need to sleuth the s/caps of the falling in love part with JoJo and Jordan too just in case a clue there. With Luke the same.

The thing that I see with both Jordan and Luke:
- both had intro videos and limo/unicorn entrance was first for Jordan and last for Luke and both had substantial screentime.
- Jordan got FIR and Luke got first rose at RC.

So maybe they are both being hidden, imo, in the preview for Thailand because they already got so much time first ep? Robby and Chase did not get as much time and no intros for them so maybe highlighted more in Thailand?

Will keep sleuthing but I can't rule Jordan (or Luke) out yet completely until more s/caps or ruled out completely the ones shown already.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 7:27 pm

jen689 wrote:

That's certainly an option, jen. I don't think we should close our mind to the possibility that he's not in the F3 as there is "no proof." But to play devil advocate with your why question, think of the story the preview told.

The implication I got from the preview is that Jordan is there for the wrong reasons. That's what TPTB want us to contemplate. JoJo has a clear strong attraction to him, but she comments in the preview that her history is choosing the bad boy. Did you notice in JoJo's blog she is specific to mention that she read about the possibility of Jordan coming on her season? Then it looks like JoJo gets upset and confronts one of the guys with a magazine in hand. Jordan talks about having to defend himself again to her.

By TPTB not showing Jordan in Thailand, we are left to wonder if JoJo saw through him (assuming he's a bad boy) and cut him. If we saw Jordan in Thailand we'd see the preview as blowing smoke to make up the drama that wasn't there. Thus, it helps with their story line for the season. Make sense? That's how I see it, anyway.

On another note, I'm still wondering about this cap. The fact that there's a candle in a stand behind Jordan makes me lean towards this being a FD dinner conversation. Could it be the mansion? Yes, but I don't recall seeing candles on stands like that in previous cocktail party conversations. If my hunch is correct, then Jordan would be in the F3.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 295b568d25e76aaa5dd45c5f26ba9fc8_zps3kl7fkqj
Ladybug's sc

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 7:37 pm

I lightened up Lbug's cap. Does the foliage appear a little tropical? I know it's very pixelated so perhaps hard to tell. I don't want to try to put a square peg into a round hole, so perhaps the question of Jordan being in the F3 just needs to wait till we have more to go on.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 F6a776ea-917c-46f2-92ea-2b2b1bcabd20

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu May 26, 2016 7:48 pm

It looks to me like it could definitely be a tropical setting. He also looks a little more tan and has that tropical, humid er glow on his forehead and nose. I like your reasoning above ^.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu May 26, 2016 7:52 pm

I am wondering how many destinations do they normally do?  Isn't it possible that Tailand is still a larger group of guys and they are just editing it to look like the end dates?  We don't have proof or dates that tell us Thailand is the last stop.  Didn't Ashley travel there with a big group?

The Sparks that I saw between JoJo and Luke were not lying. They were extremely into each other.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer