SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 9:46 am

Back to @Lost17's question...I think this could be Luke with JoJo at the mansion. I blew up the cap. I think the eyebrow and nose is consistent with Luke.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 0ee6bc9f-92bf-473e-8d10-d8e0006a3e83
my sc

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 9:50 am

@AllAboutLove, that's funny about Chase looking like Sasha in your post. I can see it! Very funny!

Right now he's my sleeper F1. He's got me intrigued. That said, the most recent F1s have not be hidden out of the chute, so unless he comes on strong in episode 2, I'd say he's the F2 who comes on mid-season to overshadow the true F1 (ala Becca, Nick and JoJo herself).

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 26, 2016 9:51 am

I like the way they intermingled SCs of tropical destinations with SCs of the mansion. On first look one would think all those guys made f3 till you see the tiles in the background.

So have you guys figured the f3 from SCs? I think you have 2 confirmed but no one else?

ETA when the editors are putting the premier into the can,mthe cannot know the f1 can they since it hasn't been filmed. Therefore how do they know who to focus on ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 9:55 am

^ IA with you @Litta123 and @Lost17 and definitely think it is Luke based on his chain (military dog tags) since he wore the same chain in his intro video.

I just watched Luke's intro video again and realized he says he was at West Point for 4 years!
Wow! Luke seems packaged to be next lead, imo.

Anyone else think Luke looks like Clint Eastwood and his son Scott Eastwood??
The pics below struck me that the resemblance is uncanny in a way.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 16cca9cac7cbdd9c7a9b788906424b6b

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 75c6c9e9a0ba28221610ff56d2d22ff6
my s/caps
Lost17 wrote:Ok, this guy, I thought it was Luke at first because of the chain. He wears one with dog tags all the time...but the hair seems wrong, and I'm not sure his moles/ear match up Hugesmile but I can't figure out who else it could be, anyone think they know? It's the same time as the clip with Jojo jumping into Jordan's arms in her bikini (with the bracelets).
 photo who_zpsaihafaq8.jpg

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu May 26, 2016 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 10:00 am

^^That's how I'm seeing nd. It kind of reminds me of Juan Pablo's season in that we knew Clare and Nikki were at the FD/LCD destination based on caps from the preview. The third F3 wasn't confirmed to be there until we found the ITM with Andi showing a St Lucia hotel room (iirc, julychild nailed that ITM location down).

Right now, our third contender, Jordan, is a possibility because of an ITM, but we don't know for sure. All that is based on the assumption that Thailand is the FD/LCD location. If not, every deduction of the F3 blows up.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 10:09 am

Litta123 wrote:@AllAboutLove, that's funny about Chase looking like Sasha in your post. I can see it! Very funny!

Right now he's my sleeper F1. He's got me intrigued. That said, the most recent F1s have not be hidden out of the chute, so unless he comes on strong in episode 2, I'd say he's the F2 who comes on mid-season to overshadow the true F1 (ala Becca, Nick and JoJo herself).
Chase is my dark horse/sleeper F1, too. Like you though, his being so hidden doesn't bode well for F1 especially if they go with more obvious season edit like they recently seem to be doing. I can see Chase as F2 and then think for sure Luke will be next lead (unless Luke is the other person in the F3 and F1 or F2). If Chase is F3 then I think he could be in the running for lead but being so hidden with no intro doesn't bode as well compared to Luke, imo, unless something happens.

As you said all this is based on speculating that Thailand is FD/F3 though. If more previews show other destinations I think there is a possibility it may not be but atm based on previous season locations for FD I do think it is most likely location out of one's sleuthed thus far.

ETA: Just thought... based on the scap of it being Chase dipping JoJo and 3 roses before 2 on the table (so maybe him getting the first rose?) that this may provide some more evidence Chase is in F3.  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 26, 2016 10:55 am

Y'all have been busy!    yes  bestbud!

There was a preview during DWTS (Monday night before the 'ette premier) that I'm trying to find to see if there's any SC that are different from the early promo's or the season preview.  If there are, I'll bring them over.  Or if one of you finds it and SC's before I get to, let me know please so I don't waste time looking, SC'ing and and duplicate efforts.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 26, 2016 11:08 am

You guys are awesome! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 26, 2016 11:13 am

Please keep posting its my favourite thread!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 11:25 am

Thanks ALL and Litta for checking into that "Luke" sc for me, I'd looked at it a few times wondering!!! It looks like him but doesn't, his hair seemed too short and I knew it was at the mansion and his hair seemed 'longer' at the M&G, maybe it's just the angle? Litta, glad you posted that SC of Luke by the door, I was looking for that one, but couldn't find it! I was assuming that was from a group date, maybe it was a 1-1?? Then he gets HTD, then the hot tub/bamboo is a FD? Am I reaching here? giggling I don't know why I like him so much from a first episode/preview! ALL-he does kind of give off an Eastwood vibe!

Ladybug, I saw that preview and meant to keep it since I dvr'd DWTS-but totally spaced it and erased! Wish I could remember what was shown.

Yeah, and on Chase, didn't even give him a thought the first episode...he was way off my radar. Preview showed a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 11:33 am

Hey, maybe it's a FD. Check out the trees here.

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 6bc8cf34-efa0-4a76-9523-824865ce0021
my sc

I didn't think so because I saw a heater (I think...notice the steam/frost in the air). Would that kind of temperature be possible in Thailand? I'm ignorant about its varying climate. Ooh, maybe it's to heat the hot tub. It better be cold out because who wants to hot tub in humidity and heat...not me!

14 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 11 B6ca7057-a941-495e-9c44-50c1c6aeea3a
my sc

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 26, 2016 11:35 am

Posted spme pics (s/caps) of the Robby, Chase, Jordan and Luke here for their limo exists so can see their hometowns and occupations if that helps maybe with HTD sleuthing? Should I move the post to this thread instead? question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer