SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:51 am

Aww, Sophie! I just got home and saw your gift to BenLo. A new vid! Loved it! Xoxo

Back to top Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:14 am

sophienette wrote:
Julie81 wrote:So good, Soph!!!
Thanks Julie (and big hugs to you! bestbud! )

Thank you!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:41 am

Justafan2 wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-the-bachelor-buzzwords-here-to-make-friends_us_56f1748de4b09bf44a9e9c9c

This was just posted today. The girls on the podcast were a little annoying but the interview was good. Some new questions we haven't heard before.

Just in case that link gets rotated off the Huffington Post website, here's a direct link to the podcast series that has not only this one but all the others that Emma Gray and Claire Fallon have done and is likely to stay up - at least for a while.

https://soundcloud.com/here-to-make-friends

I found it when I got curious. Emma and Claire "promote" that they "lovingly snark" The Bachelor franchise and I wanted to see just what that meant and what they have done in the past. They aren't the snarkiest or most cynical commentators I've seen, but they are a bit cynical and snarky and that makes the way they turned into "fangirls" of Ben and Lauren even more impressive to me. BenLo won them over for sure.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:41 am

:Happy Birthday Ben :Iloveyou!:

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:42 am

Soph, That could be their wedding song...WHAT A VIDEO! Top 2 videos I've seen yet. What a present to BEN! Hopefully, you posted it on his twitter or IG & tagged them? I know I need to let them go, but I'm having difficulty. Thankfully, I'm not as compulsive about checking their feeds as I was even a couple days ago. If I need a video montage gal, you're hired! Do you do it professionally???
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:24 am

Great video Sophie!

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:24 am

Lauren seems really likeable. She gets more likes on her IG than Ben which is weird considering he's the popular one here. She really has a lot of support. I think people want more from them as individuals too and not just couples pics. I personally love her fashion sense and would love to see her interior design and cooking skills. I hope she dabs into that a little more. I also think she has a great eye for photography too.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:35 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!! (Ben haha)  :cutesmile!:
I woke up today feeling really positive and happy because I know that at some point today Benlo's social media will blow up! Immediately, I checked Ben's Twitter and he liked this particular tweet that said something like "I wish Lauren spoils you today." I think she will!

I imagined Lauren waking up especially early today for Ben and making a really impressive breakfast sandwich. I imagined Lauren waking Ben up with a kiss and all the sweet I love yous she could give. I seriously can't wait to hear from them today. Even if it's really late at night (I would want them to enjoy their day fully), I would love to see how they celebrate DAD's day. [Make this great, mom! :p]
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:38 am

The real question is if Lauren really did in fact wake up before Ben today. Did she make that exception for his bday? giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:42 am

Happy birthday Ben! I wish them a happy day!

It's crazy she's already going to have one million followers laugh out loud **edited**
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:43 am

Cila51290 wrote:The real question is if Lauren really did in fact wake up before Ben today. Did she make that exception for his bday? giggling

How can we ever know? That's the question. Can someone make a reality show with these two, just for our sake? Even if it's on a really cheap TV network, I don't care haha
--
I do hope they become regulars in the Here to Make Friends podcast. They have very interesting insights! Such smart people. I've learned a lot just from listening to Lauren. I especially like when she said that the reason she thought their relationship would work is because they were happy with their own lives to begin with and were not chasing something that would change their life drastically. And she was just excited to share with each other the lives that they both love very much. I love that she shared that and I kind of got inspired with it. I truly love listening to them because they're more loose and comfortable, although I'd miss seeing them exchange stares.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:45 am

**edited**
Happy Birthday, Ben! I'm sure he is reflecting on his insane year today. One year ago, he was single and trying to get over his ex by going on the 'ette. This year, he is home with his beautiful, smart, classy and genuine fiancé. I hope 27 is a great year for him!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575