SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by charmained Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:40 am

Refreshing Snapchat every 10 seconds! Nothing yet.
Oh gosh they really kill me. :nervous
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by FMG2015 Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:47 am

ForeverLove wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Yay for seeing more Ben and Lauren videos! Their pictures are gorgeous together but I'd much rather watch their interaction. They are so fun together!

Did she post something to her story yet? It's not showing up for me.

Technical difficulties we think! I tweeted to call Shawn Booth. He's got it down path! giggling

Oh okay! Thanks! Anxiously awaiting! I changed her name to Lauren & Ben on there because I have other friends listed as Lauren and I'm Afraid I'll get confused

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:48 am

FMG2015 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Yay for seeing more Ben and Lauren videos! Their pictures are gorgeous together but I'd much rather watch their interaction. They are so fun together!

Did she post something to her story yet? It's not showing up for me.

Technical difficulties we think! I tweeted to call Shawn Booth. He's got it down path! giggling

Oh okay! Thanks! Anxiously awaiting!  I changed her name to Lauren & Ben on there because I have other friends listed as Lauren and I'm Afraid I'll get confused

spitcoffee

Smart move!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:57 am

veg_out wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
dyra wrote:BenLo in Chicago before heading to Warsaw ?

Maybe he has some family there?

Most likely a layover en route to a smaller airport in Warsaw. Unless they're driving!

Warsaw has a very small municipal airport. Might be an airport that private planes use.

Nearest airport is Ft Wayne, IN, 52 miles away, less than an hour drive.
Flights from O'Hare to Ft Wayne are a little over an hour.
Chicago O'Hare is 139 miles away, about a 2.5 hour drive.

Remember during the show that JoJo's date in Warsaw was actually in Chicago so it isn't that far to drive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:04 am

That bts first date pic is so cute! I. Want. More!!! I'm clueless to snap chat, so I might be relying on you all for anything the post there.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:08 am

Why hasn't instagram verified Lauren? She's pretty popular right now and a lot more than past bach alums that have the verified badge. Do they just randomly choose people?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:08 am

havadrpepper wrote:
veg_out wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:

Maybe he has some family there?

Most likely a layover en route to a smaller airport in Warsaw. Unless they're driving!

Warsaw has a very small municipal airport. Might be an airport that private planes use.

Nearest airport is Ft Wayne, IN, 52 miles away, less than an hour drive.
Flights from O'Hare to Ft Wayne are a little over an hour.
Chicago O'Hare is 139 miles away, about a 2.5 hour drive.

Remember during the show that JoJo's date in Warsaw was actually in Chicago so it isn't that far to drive.

And they did land in Ft Wayne, IN. The fan who last posted a pic with BenLo had a tagged location: Ft Wayne Intl Airport.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:10 am

So they make a snapchat and then leave us hanging laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:16 am

I think they fell asleep trying to figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:19 am

Cila51290 wrote:Why hasn't instagram verified Lauren? She's pretty popular right now and a lot more than past bach alums that have the verified badge. Do they just randomly choose people?

I think you have to request to be verified, and she simply hasn't.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:20 am

Cila51290 wrote:Why hasn't instagram verified Lauren? She's pretty popular right now and a lot more than past bach alums that have the verified badge. Do they just randomly choose people?

It takes a while, I think. Whitney never was but I assume if they last Lauren's account will get verified.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:20 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:

I think you have to request to be verified, and she  simply hasn't.

Really? I thought you couldn't request.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575