SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by limoncello Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:16 am

kikora wrote:

Q: In the history of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, a lot of couples haven't made it. What is your plan? How will you navigate your relationship and what might you do differently than other couples in order to last that they didn't do?

Ben Higgins: Well, I think it's a little unfair to compare relationships. I know they all come from the same experience, but each relationship is different. They involve different people, different people communicate better or worse, or their intentions are different.

Lauren and I's intentions when we committed to each other was to commit to each other and to do whatever it takes to keep that commitment going forever. And so, that's why I think we're going to work. I don't have any doubts that it will work. I also can't speak on behalf of the other relationships from the show. I don't have much to do with that other than the fact I was kind of involved in it for a while.

Q: Have you both talked about your plan to make it to the aisle?

Ben Higgins: Um, a plan to make it to the aisle. I think our plan is to make it to the rest of our lives. And so, our plan at this point is to continue to communicate, to express our love and support, and to have a lot of fun along the way.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ben-higgins-i-had-an-aha-moment-picking-out-lauren-bushnell-ring-i-have-no-doubts-well-work-out-19463.php#kfEDhtrXD10jeVgY.99

thank you so much for bringing this over, I loved reading that  Smiley
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by bellehuntley Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:35 am

Still waiting for Ben to post a photo with the wings!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:41 am

bellehuntley wrote:Still waiting for Ben to post a photo with the wings!

I almost forgot about the wings ! You think he gonna post that ?

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:50 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC-atiRS1A5/?hl=en

One of Ben's friends posted a picture

They all must be so happy that their circle of friends is now complete.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:00 am

dyra wrote:
bellehuntley wrote:Still waiting for Ben to post a photo with the wings!

I almost forgot about the wings ! You think he gonna post that ?

Hopefully he does! Or even if we just see him wearing them somewhere
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:00 am

Cute how the friend is commenting how happy he looks.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:03 am

OMG, they had their first date in my hood!! Landmarc is one of my fave brunch place and had a surprise private dinner there last year for my birthday and Chef Murphy came by to say hi.

I'm on vacay in Asia and completely missed this! They could have gone grocery shopping at Wholefoods in the basement of the TWC.

Ben could have done better though. It isn't the most romantic restaurant in NYC. It's really a family and friends place.

By the way, I'm obsessed with Lauren's blue dress! Does anyone know the brand?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:06 am

Hmm is that pink stocking really Ben ? hehehe

todayshow - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 10 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:18 am

This is Lauren's blue dress

http://m.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/badgley-mischka-gown-sleeveless?ID=1374509&pla_country=US&cm_mmc=Google-PLA-ADC-_-Dresses-NA-_-Badgley%20Mischka-_-884922638622USA&catargetid=120156070000320200&cadevice=m
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:50 am

I was just picturing how awful Ben's crying would've been had he said goodbye to Lauren instead giggling I don't think he would've been able to go through that one
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:08 am

"Here" by Rascal Flatts

"I Just Call You Mine" by Martina McBride

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:08 am

https://instagram.com/p/BDCD9x_At71/
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575