SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:04 am

There is potential to make it. He may be immature, but they could figure out a dynamic that would work for them

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:04 am

I thought that nice and sweet... Like Ben said, his ten minutes is almost over.  (but after they do all the news and media interviews)  I hope they do well, and going to be happy for them today because they all seem happy...  Surprisingly nice and not sleazy for this show!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:You could tell, he immediately took a deep breathe and relaxed after it was over.
Exactly, he let out a big  "whew" at the end, and was his old happy self again. They make one of the best couples, imo, to come out of this franchise. Hope they do get married, guess we will have to wait and see, but I believe in them. Her moving to Denver is a huge step in the right direction, imo.
Congrats Ben and Lauren! blowkiss Love the new banner, so full of BenLo love!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:05 am

bleuberry wrote:She's moving to Portland. No DWTS (right?). Off to a great start IMO.

She's moving to Denver to be exact Smiley

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:06 am

Ben really rubbed me the wrong way as the bachelor, but I think it was the situation. Don't know if they'll last but, they seem like a really good couple, and the fact that both families seem to be on board will help their relationship IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:07 am

Waiting for the SM update from both of them

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:07 am

Their fans just need to hold their breadth for the next 6 months; after that should be home free....maybe they will give y'all a Dec bachie wedding....JMO....good luck to them

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:08 am

dyra wrote:Waiting for the SM update from both of them

I'll be waiting Dyra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:08 am

BachS8 wrote:Ben is lucky to have Lauren. I wish them the best.

And I think he knows it....

Lauren is very well spoken herself.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:09 am

bleuberry wrote:She's moving to Portland Denver. No DWTS (right?). Off to a great start IMO.

Didn't they say one more surprise on GMA tomorrow morning. My guess is DWTS.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:09 am

He just looks unhappy...

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:10 am

No diversity with Jo
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-diversity-woes-875040

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 73 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy