SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:27 pm

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 BicAaUw

"I wanna be a part of the Higgins family." - Lauren B. ❤️ #TheBachelor By bachelorabc

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:27 pm

So filming wise, Jojo was actually first and Lauren was last?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:27 pm

^^^^I meant that Lauren's whole family is there. But JoJo only has her parents. No siblings. Big clue!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Mom has heard this once before and has to keep a straight face.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:28 pm

ForeverLove wrote:So filming wise, Jojo was actually first and Lauren was last?
Yes, Laurens date was filmed last :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Oh I love this JoJo..I hope they find someone nice for you

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^I meant that Lauren's whole family is there.  But JoJo only has her parents.  No siblings.  Big clue!

Her parents had to leave the boys home and finish their charm school for Jojo's gig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:29 pm

truelovealways wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:So filming wise, Jojo was actually first and Lauren was last?
Yes, Laurens date was filmed last :yes:

Gets crazy trying to follow the order and convo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:29 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Mom has heard this once before and has to keep a straight face.  
She just wants to be besties with Jojo. I understand, I do too.

laugh out loud at the mom needing the girl to make poor Bennie feel safe, just hilarious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:30 pm

Well that's an interesting contrast, Jojo saying that she knows how to make him feel safe, and Lauren asking.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetness09 Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:31 pm

I seriously feel terrible for Jojo watching this.

sweetness09

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:31 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 15m15 minutes ago
When Catherine spoke to my dad for the 1st time, they both cried bc he told her he has been praying for her for 29 years. Not funny but true

Very sweet

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - ATFR - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+80
albean99
julychild
intheroom
nikikass
codzombies
Seo2
chi-girl
lightredemption
BachS8
jen689
provenceguy