SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:47 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I don't think that's his hand.  There are fingers on his shoulder/back of neck too...so thinking it was someone else (girl) that was cropped out.

Then that girls hand has one hairy arm. giggling  Enlarge the pic and see

No need to enlarge to see. It's right there on f/book, it's a girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:19 am

nd4reality wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 7m7 minutes ago
So many dudes with beards... JoJo is gonna break out the straight edge and shave one of these guys! #Bachelorette

Beards?  Why do they do this to us ?
Unless they are prince Harry with his royal beard of course.

Some guys can pull off beards well.. others not so much. But interesting that he says there are so many dudes with beards. I'm curious as to what they look like!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:01 am

I know that I need to get out of these threads if I'm to be fully unspoiled, but I miss this girl!

Yes, please, bring on the bearded men! See avi! I guess that Jo likes her men manly, too!

I'm so excited for her! PINKHEART PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by notsobach Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:06 am

Poor Nick wishing the season would be horrible laugh out loud byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Image14

notsobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:51 am

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 to Nick's comment and byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 to the small handed man who also happens to be a contortionist! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:53 am

nd4reality wrote:How come Kmart is still on sm ?

Yeah, and why is Walmart on there too? byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 Sorry, couldn't resist.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:42 am

notsobach wrote:Poor Nick wishing the season would be horrible laugh out loud byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Image14
''

I dont see where he is wishing it to go wrong from that tweet. Am I missing something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:17 am

indigo child
‏@JackieArnesen

@AftertheRose @KaitlynBeasley_  I'm not so sure all my mom was able to see was all of them on sitting on the fire truck so possibly 1+
11:45 PM - 18 Mar 2016
==================================================

indigo child
‏@JackieArnesen

@AftertheRose @KaitlynBeasley_ her and all the contests riding on one of the fire trucks at the station
11:28 PM - 18 Mar 2016
==================================================

Pegah Rad
‏@PegahRad

@RealitySteve The Bachelorette is filming at my apartment building as we speak! Downtown LA
12:09 AM - 19 Mar 2016
=========================================================

Pegah Rad
‏@PegahRad

@AftertheRose @RealitySteve They're filming at Level. Looks like maybe after a group date...there are only 10 or so guys.
1:45 AM - 19 Mar 2016

All times are pacific

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:27 am

So going by the tweets from different individuals and Fleiss today, obviously Fleiss was playing around with us.  It was a group date today with at least 10 guys and with what I found out tonight, they went to the Level, a high end apartments building with rooftop pool.  So the other cryptic tweet that was sent out by Fleiss regarding the beards of the guys.....guess that one was real as there were guys on the date with beards.

Mike Fleiss Verified account
‏@fleissmeister

So many dudes with beards... JoJo is gonna break out the straight edge and shave one of these guys! #Bachelorette

6:40 PM - 18 Mar 2016

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:39 am

Pegah Rad
‏@PegahRad

Tried to sneak on Jojo's alone time tonight but eventually they heard us. #TheBachelorette
byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Cd5oikMUkAAhQ1_
2:22 AM - 19 Mar 2016

Pegah Rad
‏@PegahRad

Blurry shot from above but #TheBachelorette was filming in my apartment building tonight! Saw her give the date rose
byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Cd5pagpUAAAgsWm
2:26 AM - 19 Mar 2016

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Wow! SM is really changing it up for the show. So many people tweeting and grabbing pictures. I love it. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Wow! Awesome sleuthing, guys!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl