SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Duke702 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:It's weird because we have seen pics of 3 or her 1-on-dates, and I am not impressed by any of them, just on the pics and little we know of them. Usually the first few 1-on-1's have some of the "keepers" I think. There HAVE to be some better guys though....

For the last four or five seasons in a row the F1 has had their first 1-on-1 during week 5, so that will be something to watch next week. We haven't even seen half of the guys yet. I'm hopeful there will be.. Or at least there better be laugh out loud

I take it back , I do like Luke laugh out loud. He's by far my fave, and looks to be JoJo's too with the way she was all over him. I vote him for next Bachelor!

His linked in shows a lot of awards and acheivements!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-pell-6209623a :Nod:

iamreal2u wrote:So far I like Luke Pell.  He's a graduate from West Point as well.  Seems like a good guy.

Yeah, I think he's someone I can possibly root for! Very interesting background.
I am going to stay optimistic about the guys. I wasn't too impressed with Drew (Des)and Nick V when I first saw their screen caps, but I grew to like them. So, there's still hope!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:24 pm

jen689 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I will have to officially resign as chief scientific officer of the Isle of Nick, unless he brings Josh and JPG along, then I am all in!
Josh won't make an appearance...

@JoanaComstock (twitter) Will you please go on Jojo's season of the Bachlorette? You guys would be a perfect match!

@jmurbulldog (twitter) @JoanaComstock contractually I cannot bc of my E! show airing at same time

Stupid E! I may have to start a Free Josh from E! Campaign especially if Nick is idiot enough to go on the bachelorette again.

Bleu, I love you! Has baby Bleu come yet?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:25 pm

blueberry wrote:I [Nick] might be addicted to the chase. getting myself into impossible situations
I've also heard rumors Nick likes the attention he gets from his appearances on Reality TV. He gets a lot of invites to social events in LA

Last edited by jen689 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I will have to officially resign as chief scientific officer of the Isle of Nick, unless he brings Josh and JPG along, then I am all in!
Don't have any idea what Nick ever means, and don't follow him or care. But we can take the rumor of Josh being on the show off, he was asked on twitter and responded:

SOURCE: Josh Murray's twitter

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Nick is scheduled to appear in an event in Edmonton, Canada on April 16, so I doubt he's going on the show.
http://womanshow.com/
Unless he decides to wait until the fantasy date.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:36 pm

jen689 wrote:Nick Viall ‎@viallnicholas28 (twitter) I might be addicted to getting myself into impossible situations

IF Nick joins JoJo's season I'm officially withdrawing my membership in the Nick fan club

Gah...me too...but idk none of these guys are really doing it for me so maybe why not at my entertainment expense laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:44 pm

sdmom wrote:Nick is scheduled to appear in an event in Edmonton, Canada on April 16, so I doubt he's going on the show.  
http://womanshow.com/
Unless he decides to wait until the fantasy date.

He is signed up to be their guest speaker this Saturday per the posted schedule. Maybe he is into too deep more ways than one. giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:49 pm

^their website says
"Nick Viall will be on stage at the 2016 Spring Edmonton Woman’s Show on Saturday, April 16th ONLY"
Doesn't matter the date, just don't do Bachelorette Nick !

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:06 pm

^^Thanks for date, I thought it was this Saturday.  Guest speaker at a woman's show could be what he is having second thoughts about.  no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:13 pm

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698 Nick showing up expectedly even in these threads. For a minute I thought I was in the Nick thread.

Did he not say on Twitter he wasn't going on Jojo's season....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49b  byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:16 pm

@RealitySteve: (SPOILER): In addition to Big Ben, Hines Ward and Brett Keisel were also part of today's group date, which was a football obstacle course

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:That situation isn't dropping by to see Jojo or thinking about returning a 3rd time is it?  Suspect

Nick Viall ‎@viallnicholas28 2h
I might be addicted to the chase. getting myself into impossible situations
Fixed it for him. giggling
snipped

@JoanaComstock (twitter) Will you please go on Jojo's season of the Bachlorette? You guys would be a perfect match!

@jmurbulldog (twitter) @JoanaComstock contractually I cannot bc of my E! show airing at same time

ex dating CH.  

I fixed Josh's. byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 2498057887 j/k!!

Thanks for the laughes, especially sdmom, waiting for the FS made me spit out my tea.

Who is this Ben guy? Did we know about him?

ETA: NM I googled him. We're going to have a whole football team by the time this is all said and done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl