SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:51 am

Physically, this guy is too much stylish (manicured, metrosexual) very much like Chad, her ex-BF.

These are probably  the kind of guys she gravitates to (looks-wise). She seems really into him.

But will reserve my judgment when I see these guys and how they interact with others and her.

Last edited by SarahD on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:14 am

I don't see any difference in this date as compared to Emily/Ryan and Andi/Marcus ... they too looked staged and awkward because they were also following their marching orders.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:59 am

RS just released 4 more guys, James Taylor included.

Oh and he's heard they are going to Uruguay and Thailand this season. We may finally get South America.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:40 am

About the guys, so far so not "wow, this is a great prospect" about the ones we now know. As Fleiss, quoting Jojo, tweeted, you can only average 6 or 7 good ones, out of the whole lot. The rest (insert DJ, musician, promoter, Dad, anyone not willing to move to Dallas area etc here) are jut MOT filler people.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:42 am

My personal opinion is it does not matter much as I don't think the numero uno goal of JoJo being on the show in the first place is to find a husband.
That's ok. This is a summer show and basically MOT programming anyway.
Good luck to her. Hopefully she spring boards into something good and maybe gets love out of it, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:43 am

umngirl wrote:RS just released 4 more guys, James Taylor included.

Oh and he's heard they are going to Uruguay and Thailand this season. We may finally get South America.

For now, he has zero idea of who Luke is, and wouldn't have known his name if Jojo hadn't been permitted to reveal it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:My personal opinion is it does not matter much as I don't think the numero uno goal of JoJo being on the show in the first place is to find a husband.
Good luck to her. Hopefully she spring boards into something good and maybe gets love out of it, too.

I think she really is ready and wants to get married soon. Don't know if this propelled her to go on the Bachelor, in the first place, or if something else did, but from all I've read and heard, I think she sincerely wants to get engaged/married at this time in her life.

Don't know how things will end for her on the Bachelorette, but I can see her marrying the next person that she dates.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This video of them is actually really cute:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/714676460162793473

I will say though, I thought Marcus and Andi looked adorable together on their date where some band played for them and he ended up going up at F4 so who knows.

ITA. He looked awkward in some of the photos, but looks more relaxed in the videos. I wish I could see a close up of his face. He looks different in every photo. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:29 pm

julychild wrote:About the guys, so far so not "wow, this is a great prospect" about the ones we now know. As Fleiss, quoting Jojo, tweeted, you can only average 6 or 7 good ones, out of the whole lot. The rest (insert DJ, musician, promoter, Dad, anyone not willing to move to Dallas area etc here) are jut MOT filler people.

I'm feeling the same.. such a blah group thus far. Most of these guys couldn't buy her a drink at a bar. I'm starting to feel badly for JoJo having to pretend her way through these duds. I only see Jordan, Robby and maybe this Luke guy based on how she was acting last night as potentials for the F4 and the first 2 probably wouldn't lead to marriage. Has JoJo said she wants to stay in Dallas?

I was thinking... I bet Robby's gf was expecting a proposal on their trip to Italy in October. Maybe she broke it off when that didn't happen?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:
julychild wrote:About the guys, so far so not "wow, this is a great prospect" about the ones we now know. As Fleiss, quoting Jojo, tweeted, you can only average 6 or 7 good ones, out of the whole lot. The rest (insert DJ, musician, promoter, Dad, anyone not willing to move to Dallas area etc here) are jut MOT filler people.

I'm feeling the same.. such a blah group thus far. Most of these guys couldn't buy her a drink at a bar. I'm starting to feel badly for JoJo having to pretend her way through these duds. I only see Jordan, Robby and maybe this Luke guy based on how she was acting last night as potentials for the F4 and the first 2 probably wouldn't lead to marriage. Has JoJo said she wants to stay in Dallas?

I was thinking... I bet Robby's gf was expecting a proposal on their trip to Italy in October. Maybe she broke it off when that didn't happen?

Yeah, I'm in agreement with you. If we're just going off of looks, I would think Robby, Jordan and Luke would be in the top 4. If she has close to 30 guys though then we haven't seen even half of them yet, so I'll still continue to hope for a few more for eye candy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My personal opinion is it does not matter much as I don't think the numero uno goal of JoJo being on the show in the first place is to find a husband.

word There are seasons when I am more interested than others and thus far, this is not shaping up to be one of them. I felt this way for Andi's season as well. To me she is blah and from what I have seen thus far, so are her guys. Just like her, looking for a leg up to the next step of the entertainment ladder. She looked to be working so hard last night in the videos. She kept grabbing him and pulling him in to make out...like it's her job! Oh, wait, it is!

I hope there is someone more interesting in the group that we don't know about yet and if not, at least there is the travel to look forward to.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Yeah, I'm in agreement with you. If we're just going off of looks, I would think Robby, Jordan and Luke would be in the top 4. If she has close to 30 guys though then we haven't seen even half of them yet, so I'll still continue to hope for a few more for eye candy.

Beyond looks though, there's not much either. Jon Hamilton has a good education and potential, but I wonder if he signed up for Caila. He's one that I at least would want to see more of. The others don't seem to have a lot going for them imo.

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl