SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:08 am

Duke702 wrote:He's cute, but a little too pretty boy, manicured for me. Ill  have to see what he is like though. In this pic he has quite the big nose IMO https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/714672023142801408

In that first pic, side view, he looks like Joe Bailey from BIP

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:11 am

Loooooove this pic of the two of them. I hope he turns out to be a great guy since she brought her A-game with the outfit and looks over the moon for him. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 1f498

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Cer7zeXWEAAKKl1
Source: @realitysteve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:42 am

^ That is a good pic of them. Looks like we'll have to keep an eye out on this guy. JoJo seems more into him then he does with her so he'll probably stick around awhile see if the connection changes.

Oh he posted videos on his Twitter account to but I can't get them to post from my phone at the moment.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:53 am

Some of the RS videos of the date are very entertaining. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:56 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:He looks like a taller Tom Cruise!  laugh out loud
Hmmm, interesting.  Somewhere on Fleiss's twitter feed he said something about a younger Tom Cruise.  Got to find that again......
Sorry for quoting myself, found that tweet:

Mike Fleiss Verified account
‏@fleissmeister

Do you think a young Tom Cruise would've made a good Bachelor?

9:38 AM - 23 Mar 2016

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:02 am

Seabear wrote:Some of the RS videos of the date are very entertaining. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I can't get the videos to play for some reason. I just get still shots. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:20 am

Seabear wrote:Some of the RS videos of the date are very entertaining. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Yep! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:06 am

julychild wrote:Got ya A_L, I edited the original post
Sorry, missed this post earlier tonight. Thanks for adding that and sorry if I was being super critical. Just frustrated in looking for things is all......LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/_MadisonMcGill/status/714657270907453440

We've got a picture! laugh out loud his hair kind of looks like Jordan Rodgers
IMO, no matter what, this guy's hair is waaay too dark. Jordan's is super light compared to this guy.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:05 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/_MadisonMcGill/status/714657270907453440

We've got a picture! laugh out loud his hair kind of looks like Jordan Rodgers
IMO, no matter what, this guy's hair is waaay too dark.  Jordan's is super light compared to this guy.

I was just going off of the blurry picture that I posted and they do have pretty much the same haircut IMO. It's short on the sides and longer on the top, but it's very clearly not him now that we have actual pictures.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:09 am

Looking at the videos RS posted, the guy seems more into it in those. I think he was kind of just like "this is a a lot of people, what do I do?" But he does look happy in the videos. JoJo is definitely into this guy, the most we've seen on any 1-on-1 so far. IMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:17 am

This video of them is actually really cute:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/714676460162793473

I will say though, I thought Marcus and Andi looked adorable together on their date where some band played for them and he ended up going up at F4 so who knows.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl