SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:52 am

Duke702 wrote:This Ok Mag James might be a great guy, but of the 7 or so guys we've seen, haven't really seen any of these "hottest season ever" guys as Fleiss mentioned

ITA.. If MF wants to promote the season, show us a hot guy. None of them are grabbing my attention thus far.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:  snipped

It will be done early today because they have to fly out to Pittsburgh tonight, I guess.

But why not do it all the night before? I'm wondering if this is going to be a cliff hanger season again. But then again, they can film/edit whatever they want. Or something dramatic happened, no RC until the morning?

How do we know they are going to Pittsburgh? TYIA
Last night was the 2nd 1 on 1 and what I think today was is the pool party as it has happened many times in the past. There will be a pool party and then an early rc without a cocktail party. I think that will enable the crew to get on their planes.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:36 am

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ Yes, I remember reading one of his columns that mentioned Heinz Field.  Thanks for mentioning it... I'd forgotten.  bestbud!   It does sound like she has some good dates coming up.

Ok, PA peeps, get your cameras ready...we want lots of pics to sleuth!  Hugesmile
So, we know in past seasons that the lead has gone off the previous season dates. Well, since Joelle had her first individual date in epi 4, could her F1 in epi 4 tis time around and if so, since Jordan has football ties, could this be his individual date?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Mike Fleiss – Verified account ‏@fleissmeister
It was a fun day at the mansion for JoJo... Pool party! 17 dudes. Six packs everywhere. #Bachelorette

I figured with her outfit yesterday that there was probably going to be a pool party before the cocktail party and rose ceremony.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:06 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:This Ok Mag James might be a great guy, but of the 7 or so guys we've seen, haven't really seen any of these "hottest season ever" guys as Fleiss mentioned

ITA.. If MF wants to promote the season, show us a hot guy. None of them are grabbing my attention thus far.

They were probably all on that group date. HAH.

Man, I wish we had more S/C of group dates...Kaitlyn had some hot guys on her season. The fun of sleuthing has usually been group date pics but there are none yet!! And if they are going to PA where its hard to get any pics...

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Mike Fleiss – Verified account ‏@fleissmeister
JoJo told me that she sees marriage material in 6 or 7 of the guys... I think she is gonna find love!!! #Bachelorette
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:35 pm

Diana wrote:Mike Fleiss – Verified account ‏@fleissmeister
JoJo told me that she sees marriage material in 6 or 7 of the guys... I think she is gonna find love!!! #Bachelorette

Brother husbands?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:10 pm

How can Jojo know who can be marriage material yet they only started filming
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:18 pm

I think every lead declares one or two people as marriage material and says they can see a future with xyz by episode 2 laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:50 pm

MF is sure trying hard to sell his storyline with his tweets.  I am sure JoJo will find love and marriage material whether she believes it or not.  MF will have it no other way.  My question about all his tweets this season is why and what is he what is he worried about?? Suspect

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:56 pm

I thought they said these are the hottest set of guys? Really haven't seen anyone I'm interested to watch apart from Jordan. That guy JT looks older than Trista's Ryan.

MF I think is one upping RS. Has he tweeted these many filming snippets before?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:03 pm

I think that MF and TPTB are learning to embrace SM and spoilers instead of fighting it. They have realized it increases ratings instead of hurting them. Plus anyway he can screw RS makes him happy. Also JoJo is gorgeous, so that probably doesn't hurt keeping pervy MF's interest.

I mean I never thought I would see a presidential candidate use SM for policy and such, but we have Trump and his Twitter stuff multiple times everyday. Perhaps MF is just trying to keep up with the reality star who would be president?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl