SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I was so innocent and pure then. :halo: Now you're all tainting me with anal beads, balls rolling, zoophilia, scat and god knows what else my mind has been polluted with. I'll never be the same. byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 1f621
For your protection, Blu and others: protectivesource
byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Th?id=OIP

Thank you. This season looks like it'd be sticky if you touched it. cheeky

BTW I nearly died at where that link took me. "Man suffocated by condom... Innocent accident or death by stupidity?" Yes, I'd like to know.  :uptonogood
Well, probably too much TMI and def OT, but I did click on it.  I was thinking he swallowed it like a balloon and chocked/suffocated as it could have blocked his airway.

Per SarahD
I'm hoping her would be chosen F1 is on that date so that he's seen and heard what Jojo had said because if he doesn't and sees and hears this for the first time on TV, I don't have any hope for Jojo during ATFR. Can you imagine hearing the woman you proposed to talk crass on TV? 

But I don't think they'll let anal beads to be said on prime time TV. Maybe they should move to HBO for this one season.

They shoot hours of film and show us 7-10 mins max of the date, so they will be able to edit out anything objectionable with a bleep and/or black box when needed or leave it on the floor.
Speaking as someone who has colorful language, I am sure the man she ends up with will be familiar with her choice of semantics regardless of this date and her actions. There is a sock for every shoe, IMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:It's funny that last week some were looking up what farina was regarding Ben and Lauren. This week, what? Butt beads? no no :shocked!:

I was so innocent and pure then. :halo: Now you're all tainting me with anal beads, balls rolling, zoophilia, scat and god knows what else my mind has been polluted with. I'll never be the same. byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 1f621
For your protection, Blu and others: protectivesource
byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Th?id=OIP

This dude gives 'giving head' a whole new meaning. scratch
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:13 pm

spitcoffee Well this season is def. much raunchier then how Kaitlyn's was and it hasn't even aired yet!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 1f49c

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 8367-910 byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 I_got_13 byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 E5kqdm15 byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:16 pm

SarahD wrote:I'm hoping her would be chosen F1 is on that date so that he's seen and heard what Jojo had said because if he doesn't and sees and hears this for the first time on TV, I don't have any hope for Jojo during ATFR. Can you imagine hearing the woman you proposed to talk crass on TV?

But I don't think they'll let anal beads to be said on prime time TV. Maybe they should move to HBO for this one season.

My guess is whoever proposes to her will have heard some dirty talk in the FS or heard some crass talk (if he views it as crass) from her at some point along the way during filming or during a SHV by the time it airs.  While it's all quite a bit TMI, hers does seem to be one of the tamer stories.  Razor vs. sex in a car (with or without the anal beads that somehow found their way into her bag giggling ) Hmmm... doesn't seem like a hard choice.  byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
SarahD wrote:I'm hoping her would be chosen F1 is on that date so that he's seen and heard what Jojo had said because if he doesn't and sees and hears this for the first time on TV, I don't have any hope for Jojo during ATFR. Can you imagine hearing the woman you proposed to talk crass on TV?

My guess is whoever proposes to her will have heard some dirty talk in the FS or heard some crass talk (if he views it as crass) from her at some point along the way during filming or during a SHV by the time it airs.  While it's all quite a bit TMI, hers does seem to be one of the tamer stories.  Razor vs. sex in a car (with or without the anal beads that somehow found their way into her bag giggling ) Hmmm... doesn't seem like a hard choice.  byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

Be careful with the phrase, hard choice . I said balls rolling and it got Blu blushing giggling we won't even go there again with what just happened to be in that Walmart bag. Interestingly, that boy's parents hated Jojo and broke up the relationship. Again, not surprised . no no

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:33 pm

I think Wlamart might get pissed if they don't sell anal beads so if I were MF, I will probably not air it. giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Just curious, been wading through all these posts today trying to find something on the date today....has something been posted and I missed it??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:35 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Be careful with the phrase, hard choice . I said balls rolling and it got Blu blushing giggling we won't even go there again with what just happened to be in that Walmart bag. Interestingly, that boy's parents hated Jojo and broke up the relationship. Again, not surprised . no no
Y'all have me laughing at these posts. cantstopl

Wow, not surprised JoJo has a crass mouth. She's living up to what I expected her season will be, which is the opposite of classy. But she'll be MF little pet with all her sexual innuendos, & imo he will love his little JoHo so much. byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Just curious, been wading through all these posts today trying to find something on the date today....has something been posted and I missed it??

RS's date preview
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3388p384-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:40 pm

SarahD wrote:I think Wlamart might get pissed if they don't sell anal beads so if I were MF, I will probably not air it. giggling

I dunno, I'm kinda wondering which stock will go up. Beads or vibrating razor handles after this epi. :detective
Hugesmile

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:40 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote: snipped.

But she'll be MF little pet with all her sexual innuendos, & imo he will love his little JoHo so much. byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

I'm sure it won't be long now before he tweets "the best bachelorette ever".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:40 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Just curious, been wading through all these posts today trying to find something on the date today....has something been posted and I missed it??

Nope just a recap from RS about yesterday's group date.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 1f49c

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 8367-910 byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 I_got_13 byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 E5kqdm15 byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl