SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:12 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I'm so disappointed in JoJo. It would have been the best if she just started it off with.. "That time in the fantasy suite with Ben when he just kept on telling me how much he loved me and we ended up..."

Now that would have been hilariously awesome laugh out loud

The funny thing is, it's after they might of, he rejected her. Imo, it must have not been that great . He could say goodbye to that, anal beads and all. Jojo will find the right man for her. Just not sure how long it'll last and on what basis the choice will be made. Based on this one date, it's not looking good for her on both counts. Imo

See, I think the opposite. He knew he was picking Lauren from pretty much day one IMO, and JoJo was that good that he was willing to take her to the end, repeatedly tell her he was in love with her, be intimate with her and IMO, most likely had sex with her without even thinking how it would affect his relationship with his F1. Not even his feelings for Lauren could stop all of that from happening, but we'll have to agree to disagree.

I'd like to keep this on the topic of JoJo and her season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:14 pm

My interpretation of the good bye was tears,tears :why:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Ben had sex with JoJo? What?!?! giggling cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Ben had sex with JoJo?  What?!?!  giggling cantstopl

My posts were speculating about it. We don't know if he did so I used IMO. He probably did IMO laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I'm so disappointed in JoJo. It would have been the best if she just started it off with.. "That time in the fantasy suite with Ben when he just kept on telling me how much he loved me and we ended up..."

Now that would have been hilariously awesome laugh out loud

The funny thing is, it's after they might of, he rejected her. Imo, it must have not been that great . He could say goodbye to that, anal beads and all. Jojo will find the right man for her. Just not sure how long it'll last and on what basis the choice will be made. Based on this one date, it's not looking good for her on both counts. Imo

See, I think the opposite. He knew he was picking Lauren from pretty much day one IMO, and JoJo was that good that he was willing to take her to the end, repeatedly tell her he was in love with her, be intimate with her and IMO, most likely had sex with her without even thinking how it would affect his relationship with his F1. Not even his feelings for Lauren could stop all of that from happening, but we'll have to agree to disagree.

I'd like to keep this on the topic of JoJo and her season.

Thanks for getting it back on track because it wasn't me who took it off laugh out loud. I think they'll be a lot to snark about this season . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

My posts were speculating about it. We don't know if he did so I used IMO. He probably did IMO laugh out loud

:Nod: Hugesmile giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

You see how much we think we know and speculate about someone on tv byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2498057887  It happens. Jmo.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:26 pm

I'd like to know if Jordan was on this group date. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:It's funny that last week some were looking up what farina was regarding Ben and Lauren. This week, what? Butt beads? no no :shocked!:

I was so innocent and pure then. :halo: Now you're all tainting me with anal beads, balls rolling, zoophilia, scat and god knows what else my mind has been polluted with. I'll never be the same. byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1f621
For your protection, Blu and others: protectivesource
byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Th?id=OIP

Thank you. This season looks like it'd be sticky if you touched it. cheeky

BTW I nearly died at where that link took me. "Man suffocated by condom... Innocent accident or death by stupidity?" Yes, I'd like to know.  :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:38 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

You see how much we think we know and speculate about someone on tv  byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2498057887  It happens. Jmo.

They were half naked in the fantasy suite. I just put two and two together. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:38 pm

You are brave Blu, I took Kasha's pic at face value giggling
I did not need to explore what has been seen cannot be unseen. cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:01 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

I'm hoping her would be chosen F1 is on that date so that he's seen and heard what Jojo had said because if he doesn't and sees and hears this for the first time on TV, I don't have any hope for Jojo during ATFR. Can you imagine hearing the woman you proposed to talk crass on TV?

But I don't think they'll let anal beads to be said on prime time TV. Maybe they should move to HBO for this one season.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl